KIIT Law School Admission Test – KLSATLaw Entrance Exam » KLSAT »
KIIT School of Law Admission 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Invites application from Candidates for the admission of following programs for the academic year 2021
KIIT School of Law Admission Courses 2021
- B.A. LL.B
- B.Sc. LL.B
- B.B.A. LL.B
KIIT School of Law Admission Eligibility 2021
B.A. LL.B / B.B.A. LL.B
- Candidate should passed 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
- For B.Sc. LL.B candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 45% marks.
KIIT School of Law Admission Exam Pattern 2021
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will announce the exam pattern of KIIT Law 2021 by the first week of November 2020 along with the issue of notification. With the KIIT Law 2021 Exam Pattern, candidates will get an overview of the overall examination.
- KIIT Law Exam Pattern 2021 will include the questions to come in the examination, total marks, marking scheme, pattern and topics to be included in the law examination.
KIIT School of Law Admission Application Form 2021
- KIIT School of Law admission application Form will be available at website : www.kls.kiit.ac.in.
- Duly filled application form needs to be sent through the registered post or by hand to the following address before the last date.
Campus XVI, KIIT University,
Patia, Bhubaneswar 751024. Odisha.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission :
- KIIT Law Admit card
- KIIT Law Rank card
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Admit card of 10th and 12th
- Two passport size photograph
KIIT School of Law Admission Admit Card Details 2021
- Candidates will get access of the admit card of KIIT Law 2021 by the 4th week of April 2021. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology ( KIIT ) will announce the KIIT 2021 Admit card in online mode.
- KIIT Law Admit card 2021 will have some of the important mentions like the candidate’s name, father’s name, registration number, signature, date of examination, venue of examination, date of birth, category applied, course applied for and other important details to look for. Candidates are advised to check all the details and then download the same.
KIIT School of Law Admission Selection Procedure 2021
- Candidates seeking admission into the undergraduate law programmes need to appear in KIIT Law 2021. Kalinga Institute of of Industrial Technology begins it’s admission process with the announcement of the notification for the law entrance examination.
- Once the KIIT Law notification is announced, candidates need to fill the KIIT Law Application Form after reading and understanding the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. Followed by the application form announcement, the university will issue the admit cards for the candidates to appear in the examination.
- After the conduct of KIIT Law 2021, the university will announce the results followed by the counseling procedure.
KIIT School of Law Admission Exam Centres 2021
- KIIT Law 2021 will be conducted in as many as 63 centres across India. Candidates will be given an opportunity to choose three centres as per their choice and proximity.
- Out of the available centres, the university will allot one to the candidate. Moreover, candidates will get complete information on the admit card of KIIT Law 2021.
KIIT School of Law Admission Results 2021
- KIIT University will announce the result of KIIT Law 2021 by the first week of May, 2021. Candidates will get to know their qualifying status and marks in the KIIT Law 2021 Result. On the basis of the marks acquired, candidates will be given admissions into the undergraduate law programmes.
KIIT School of Law Admission Counselling 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will conduct the counselling of KIIT Law 2021 in the second week of May 2021. KIIT University will conduct the KIIT Law 2021 Counselling in both offline and online mode however, candidates need to register themselves through their registered accounts in online mode.
KIIT School of Law Admission Important Dates 2021
|1||Issue of Notification||First week of November, 2018|
|2||Commencement of Application Form||Third week of November, 2018|
|3||End of Application Form||Last week of March, 2019|
|4||KIIT Law Slot Booking date||First week of April, 2019|
|5||Issue of Admit card||First week of April, 2019|
|6||KIIT Law 2019 exam||Third-fourth week of April, 2019|
|7||KIIT Law 2019 result||First week of May, 2019|
|8||KIIT Law 2019 counseling||Second week of May, 2019|
Phone : 91674 – 6999500
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.kls.kiit.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.