Kurukshetra University Law Entrance Exam 2019Law Entrance Exam /
Kurukshetra University, KUK Law Admission 2019, Kurukshetra University Law 2019, KUK Law Entrance Exam 2019, KUK Law Entrance Test, KUK Law Entrance Date 2019, KUK Law Entrance Exam Date 2019, Kurukshetra University Law Entrance Test 2019, KUK Law Entrance 2019, Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam 2019, Kurukshetra University Admission 2019, Kurukshetra University BA LLB Admission 2019, Kurukshetra University LLB Admission 2019, Kurukshetra University LLM Admission 2019, Kurukshetra University Notification, Kurukshetra University Law Prospectus, Kurukshetra University Courses, Kurukshetra University LLB Eligibility, Kurukshetra University Law Exam Pattern, KUK Law Seats 2019, KUK Law Application Form 2019, Kurukshetra University LLB Application Form 2019, KUK Law Form 2019, KUK Law Online Form, Kurukshetra University Forms 2019, Kurukshetra University Law Admission Form, Kurukshetra University Online Form, Kurukshetra University Online Application Form 2019, Kurukshetra University Admission Last Date, Kurukshetra University Last Date, Kurukshetra University Admit Card 2019, KUK Law Admit Card, KUK Law Result 2019, KUK Law Entrance Result, Kurukshetra University BA LLB Result 2019, Kurukshetra University Results, Kurukshetra University LLB Result, Kurukshetra University LLB Entrance Exam Result, Kurukshetra University Law Result, KUK Law Important Dates 2019
Kurukshetra University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Kurukshetra University Institute of Law invites applications for admission to B.A. LL.B.( Hons. ) ( 5 Yr. ) ( Integrated ), LL.B. ( Professional ) ( 3 Yr ) and LL.M. ( 2 Yr. ) Law programmes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Kurukshetra University Law Eligibility 2019
B.A. LL.B.( Hons. ) ( 5 Yr. ) Eligibility
Senior Secondary Certificate Exam. ( 10+2 standard ) from the Board of School Edu., Haryana or an Exam. recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks ( 42.75% marks in case of SC / ST / Differently Abled candidates ) in the aggregate with five subjects including the subject of English.
- The candidates who have obtained 10+2 through open University System directly without having any basic qualification i.e., Matric / Secondary are not eligible for admission in the B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5-Yr. Integrated Course.
- The Course is open only to whole time students and not to employed or the self -employed.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year of 10+2 Examination in 2018 and whose results have not been declared may also apply at their own risk and responsibility subject to the fulfillment of the above- mentioned eligibility conditions on the date of counseling.
- Candidates who are placed under compartment in the qualifying Examination shall not be allowed admission to the course, even provisionally.
LL.B. ( 3 Yr ) Eligibility
Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any discipline from KUK or an equivalent degree recognized with atleast 45% marks ( 42.75% for SC / ST candidates ) in the aggregate, shall be eligible to join First Semester of the LL.B. Course.
Note : The candidates who have obtained 10+2 standard Certificate or Bachelor / Master Degree through open School / Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for pursuing such studies are not eligible for admission in LL.B. ( Professional ) 3-Yr. course
LL.M. ( 2 Yr. ) Eligibility
Admission through centralized counseling by KUK
Kurukshetra University Law Exam Pattern 2019
The Scheme / Pattern of KUK Law Entrance Test for courses ( where admission criteria includes entrance test ) is as under
|Course||Entrance Test Scheme||Marks||Duration|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated course||KUK BA LLB Entrance Test will be of the level of 10+2 and there would be 100 multiple choice objective type questions in the following areas and each question shall carry one mark :|
Note : The candidate should secure minimum 30 marks (20 marks for SC candidate) in Entrance Test in order to be eligible.
|100 Marks||2 Hrs.|
|LL.B. (Prof.) 3 Yr. Morning / Evening||KUK LLB Entrance Test will be of the level of Graduation. The scheme of Entrance Test shall be as under :||100 Marks||2 Hrs.|
To know more about KUK Entrance Exam Click Here
Kurukshetra University Law Seats 2019
No of seats in Kurukshetra University Law programmes
- B.A. LL.B.( Hons. ) ( 5 Yr. ) ( Integrated )* – 120
- LL.B. ( Professional ) ( 3 Yr ) –
- Morning – 120,
- Evening – 60
- LL.M. ( 2 Yr. ) – 30
Distribution of seats
The seats shall be distributed as under
- All India Category including Haryana : 15%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana : 85%
( 50% of the seats earmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as mentioned at (B) below, as per State Govt. policy and remaining 50% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category )
Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats shall be reserved for the categories as under
|(ii)||Backward Classes of Haryana (except Socially advanced persons/Sections (creamy layer)||27% (16 % for Block-A) (11 % for Block-B)|
|(iii)||Differently Abled||03% If the seats reserved for differently abled persons remain vacant due to non-availability of suitable differently abled candidates, it may be offered to
Ex-servicemen and their wards (1%) and dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%).
|(v)||Further 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen / Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from Backward Classes category for admissions to the various educational institutions of the Govt. and Govt. aided / institutes located in Haryana. As far as block allocation in Block A and Block B of Backward Classes category is concerned, year wise rotational system will be adopted. For example, if Block A of Backward Classes are given seats in the Academic Year 2018, the next Block i.e. B Block of category of Backward Classes will be given seats in the next academic year i.e. 2018 and so on. The concerned Chairperson / Director of the Department / Institute shall maintain a roster register for horizontal reservation of Ex-servicemen / Freedom Fighter & their dependents and carry forward all fractions till one seat is accumulated through different fractions over the year. As and when the total comes to one, a seat will be provided to the concerned category|
To know more about KUK Law Seats Click Here
Kurukshetra University Law Application Form 2019
- Candidates can apply online through the University website www.kuk.ac.in.
- Online submission of Application Form will commence w.e.f. 06th June, 2019. Before Registration of Application Forms, the candidates may read the Prospectus and guidelines / instructions on University Website : www.kuk.ac.in carefully for online submission of the form.
- Kurukshetra University Law Entrance Test Fee of [rupee] 600 ( [rupee] 150/- for SC / BC / Blind candidates of Haryana )
- The duly filled Admission Application Form along with all the required documents /Entrance Test Fee ( if required ), sent by post must bear clear address of :
Kurukshetra – 136119.
Kurukshetra University Law Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their Admit Cards ( only for Entrance Test based courses ) from the University Website before the date of conduct of Entrance Test. In case due to any reason, if a candidate can not get his / her Admit Card up to two days before the Entrance Test, he / she must contact the office of the Chairperson / Director of the concerned Department / Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department / Institute last attended by him / her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test.
Kurukshetra University Law 2019 Selection Process
On the basis of Marks obtained in the KUK Law Entrance Test.
B.A. LL.B.( Hons. ) ( 5 Yr. ) Minimum Eligibility : 30 marks ( for SC candidate of Haryana : 20 marks)
To know more about KUK Law Application Form Click Here
Kurukshetra University Law Results 2019
Kurukshetra University Law Entrance exam results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2019
To know more about KUK Law Results Click Here
Kurukshetra University Law Counselling 2019
Instructions for Counselling ( Only for Counseling based Courses )
The admission to B.A.L.L.B. ( Hons. ) 5 Yr., LL.B.( Professional ) 3 Yr., shall be made through counseling. The candidates must abide by the following instructions at the time of counseling.
All India Category, Haryana General and Reserved Categories Counseling Procedure
- Counseling for admission to the courses mentioned above will be held in the respective Departments / Institutes of the University as per schedule
- The candidates are required to present themselves in the Counseling Hall strictly according to the counseling schedule. They will be called for counseling one by one on the basis of rank / merit order computed as per the admission criteria. In case two or more candidates have same rank / merit order, the admission will be made as per the criteria .
- Any candidate who fails to turn up for counseling at his/her turn he/she will be considered for the remaining seats at the time he / she reports for counseling.
- The candidates will have to present all the original certificates / documents / testimonials as mentioned in Prospectus before the Admission Committee for verification. They are also required to bring two sets of self-attested copies of all such certificates /documents / testimonials. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. In case the candidate is found ineligible his / her candidature will be cancelled. Admission Slip will be issued only to the candidates found eligible by the Admission Committee.
- All the candidates, who appear for counseling, must bring the relevant original documents alongwith two sets of self-attested photocopies of documents / certificates / testimonials as listed
- Original certificates may be returned back to after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, all original certificates could be retained and returned later.
- Candidates whose result of the qualifying examination is declared late, can submit their Result Card / DMC on the day of first, second and final counseling in the Department / Institute and they will be considered, subject to availability of vacant seats.
Kurukshetra University Law Counselling Schedule 2019
|Department||Course||Category||Schedule of counseling in the concerned Department/Institute and date for depositing fee/dues.|
|First Counseling||Fee/Dues deposit-ing upto||Second Counseling (if seats remain vacant after 1st counseling)||Fee/Dues deposit-ing upto||Final Counseling (if seats remain vacant after 2nd counseling)||Fee/Dues deposit-ing upto|
|Institute of Law||B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 Yr.||AIC & HGC ( Rank 1-150 )||09th July, 2018 10.00 am||10th July, 2018||18th July, 2018 Physical presence: 9.30 -11.00 am. Merit list & Counseling: 12.00 noon.||19th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 Physical presence: 9.30-11.00 am. Merit list & Counseling: 12.00 noon||24th July, 2018|
|B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 Yr.||Reserved categories - BC (A&B)||11th July, 2018 10.00 am||12th July, 2018||-||-||-||-|
|SC and remaining reserved categories - ( DA DFF / ESM )||16th July, 2018 10.00 am||17th July, 2018||-||-||-|
|Department of Law||LL.B. ( Professsional ) 3 Yr.||AIC & HGC Sr. No. 1-300||16th July, 2018 9.00 am||17th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
|AIC & HGC Rank 301 Onwards||16th July, 2018 2.00 pm||17th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
|SC and DA/DFF/ ESM||18th July, 2018 9: 00 AM||19th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
|BC (A&B)/SBC/ EBP||20th July, 2018 9:00 am||23rd July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
To know more about KUK Law Counselling Click Here
Kurukshetra University Law Important Dates 2019
|Law Programmes||B.A. LL.B. (5 Yr.)||LL.B. (3 Yr)|
|Last Date for online Submission of Application Form upto 00:00 hrs midnight||25th June, 2018||25th June, 2018|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||04th July, 2018 02.00 PM||9th July, 2018 11.00 PM|
To know more about KUK Law Question Papers Click Here
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Pin – 136119.
Phone : 01744-239166,
Fax No. : 01744-238035 & 238277,
Website : www.kuk.ac.in.