KUK Law CounsellingLaw Entrance Exam » KUK »
Kurukshetra University Law Counselling 2021
Instructions for Counselling ( Only for Counseling based Courses )
The admission to B.A.L.L.B. ( Hons. ) 5 Yr., LL.B.( Professional ) 3 Yr., shall be made through counseling. The candidates must abide by the following instructions at the time of counseling.
All India Category, Haryana General and Reserved Categories Counseling Procedure
- Counseling for admission to the courses mentioned above will be held in the respective Departments / Institutes of the University as per schedule
- The candidates are required to present themselves in the Counseling Hall strictly according to the counseling schedule. They will be called for counseling one by one on the basis of rank / merit order computed as per the admission criteria. In case two or more candidates have same rank / merit order, the admission will be made as per the criteria.
- Any candidate who fails to turn up for counseling at his/her turn he/she will be considered for the remaining seats at the time he / she reports for counseling.
- The candidates will have to present all the original certificates / documents / testimonials as mentioned in Prospectus before the Admission Committee for verification. They are also required to bring two sets of self-attested copies of all such certificates / documents / testimonials. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. In case the candidate is found ineligible his / her candidature will be cancelled. Admission Slip will be issued only to the candidates found eligible by the Admission Committee.
- All the candidates, who appear for counseling, must bring the relevant original documents alongwith two sets of self-attested photocopies of documents / certificates / testimonials as listed
- Original certificates may be returned back to after verification and completion of formalities. In exceptional cases, all original certificates could be retained and returned later.
- Candidates whose result of the qualifying examination is declared late, can submit their Result Card / DMC on the day of first, second and final counseling in the Department / Institute and they will be considered, subject to availability of vacant seats.
Kurukshetra University Law Counselling Schedule 2021
|Department||Course||Category||Schedule of counseling in the concerned Department/Institute and date for depositing fee/dues.|
|First Counseling||Fee/Dues deposit-ing upto||Second Counseling (if seats remain vacant after 1st counseling)||Fee/Dues deposit-ing upto||Final Counseling (if seats remain vacant after 2nd counseling)||Fee/Dues deposit-ing upto|
|Institute of Law||B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 Yr.||AIC & HGC ( Rank 1-150 )||09th July, 2018 10.00 am||10th July, 2018||18th July, 2018 Physical presence: 9.30 -11.00 am. Merit list & Counseling: 12.00 noon.||19th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 Physical presence: 9.30-11.00 am. Merit list & Counseling: 12.00 noon||24th July, 2018|
|B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 Yr.||Reserved categories - BC (A&B)||11th July, 2018 10.00 am||12th July, 2018||-||-||-||-|
|SC and remaining reserved categories - ( DA DFF / ESM )||16th July, 2018 10.00 am||17th July, 2018||-||-||-|
|Department of Law||LL.B. ( Professsional ) 3 Yr.||AIC & HGC Sr. No. 1-300||16th July, 2018 9.00 am||17th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
|AIC & HGC Rank 301 Onwards||16th July, 2018 2.00 pm||17th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
|SC and DA/DFF/ ESM||18th July, 2018 9: 00 AM||19th July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
|BC (A&B)/SBC/ EBP||20th July, 2018 9:00 am||23rd July, 2018||23rd July, 2018 9:00 am||24th July, 2018||26th July, 2018 9:00 am||27th July, 2018|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.