APLAWCET / TSLAWCET 2015 Counselling
APLAWCET / APPGLCET Counselling 2015
AP LAWCET / AP PGLCET Web Based Counselling 2015
The qualified and eligible candidates of APLAWCET/APPGLCET-2015 Examinations are informed to attend certificate verification for Web counseling for admission into LL.B,LL.B (Honors) (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B / BA LL.B(Honors) (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2015-16 as per the schedule given below at any one of the following Help Line centers.
|Ananthapuramu||1. Sri Krishna Devaraya University|
|Guntur||2. Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Tirupathi||3. SV University old MBA Building
|Vishakapatnam||4. Andhra University, counselling center|
|Srikakulam||5. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University
|Certificate verification||Dates to exercise Web Options
|LL.B 3 Years||08th September, 2015||9.00 AM||1 ||500||10th & 11th September, 2015
|LL.B 3 Years||09th September, 2015||9.00 AM||3001||4000||11th & 12th September, 2015
|LL.B 5 Years||10th September, 2015||9.00 AM||1||700||12th & 13th September, 2015|
|LL.M||10th September, 2015||2.00 PM||1||Last||12th & 13th September, 2015
Original Certificates to be produced :
- AP LAWCET – 2015 / AP PGLCET-2015 Rank Card
- AP LAWCET – 2015 / AP PGLCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015) / house hold card (white)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APLAWCET / APPGLCET ADMISSIONS 2015 :
3-Year LL.B / BL : Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed are eligible.
The candidates who have passed Degree examination by single sitting without undergoing three years course either through regular or private or correspondence and those who obtained the degree through open University directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into LL.B Courses as per Bar council of India.
5-year LL.B / BL : Candidates should have passed 2 – year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
- There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
- The applicants who have obtained 10 + 2 or Graduation / Post graduation through open Universities directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into LL.B Courses as per Bar council of India.
LL.M : Candidates should have passed LL.B / BL from a recognized University.
Processing Fee : Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of 900/- ( and 450/- in case of SC/ST ) at the time of certificate verification.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) / Financial Assistance to the students is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria, in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.
- Special category candidates (NCC / SPORTS / CAP / Physically Handicapped) for all courses LL.B 3years, LL.B 5years and LL.M are directed to attend Certificate Verification only at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on 09th September, 2015 at 9: 00 AM.
LAWCET 2015 Navigation : TSLAWCET / APPGLCET 2015 Exam Centres, APLAWCET / TSLAWCET 2015 Counselling, TSLAWCET / APLAWCET 2015 Results, TSLAWCET / APLAWCET 2015 Application Form, TSLAWCET / APLAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam, LAWCET Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
LAWCET Related : Kakatiya University TSLAWCET 2015, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling Dates, APLAWCET / TSLAWCET 2015 Counselling, TSLAWCET 2015 Counselling Details, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling Schedule, AP PGLCET 2015 Counselling Notification, LAWCET 2015 Online Counselling, TSPGLCET 2015 Counselling, TSPGLCET 2015 Counselling Date, TSLAWCET 2015 Counselling Application, Kakatiya University PGLCET 2015 Counselling Schedule, AP PGLCET 2015 Counselling Status, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling List, AP PGLCET 2015 Counselling Documents, LAWCET 2015 Admission Counselling, TSLAWCET 2015 Counselling Rank, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling Seats, AP PGLCET 2015 Counselling Call Letter, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling Result, LAWCET 2015 LLB Counselling Procedure, LAWCET 2015 Counselling Fee, APLAWCET 2015 Counselling Process, Kakatiya University TSLAWCET 2015 Rank Distribution, Sri Krishnadevaraya University Law 2015 Counselling, Sri Krishnadevaraya University APLAWCET 2015 Counselling, AP PGLCET 2015 Counselling Time,
TSLAWCET Counselling 2015 – TSLAWCET Counselling Dates 2015 – LAWCET Counselling Details 2015 – TSLAWCET Counselling Schedule 2015 – LAWCET Counselling Notification 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : lawcet : Leave a response for aplawcet / tslawcet 2015 counselling by vennila