Sri Venkateshwara University Law Common Entrance Test – SVU LAWCET 2013
LAWCET 2013 Entrance Exam
Sri Venkateswara University, invites application for Under Graduate Law Common Entrance Test ( LAWCET 2013 ) for admission into 3 Year and 5 Year LL.B / B.L. Programs for the Academic Year 2013 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
LAWCET 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|SVU LAWCET 2013 Exam Date : 6th June, 2013 ( Thursday ); 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.|
- 3 year LL.B / B.L. Course : The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. / B.L. should have passed any Graduate
Degree ( 10+2+3 pattern ) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
- 5 Year LL.B. / B.L. Course : The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. / B.L. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination ( 10+2 pattern ) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Note : There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
Age limit : Subject to the conditions stipulated by the Government of A.P., on this behalf, the maximum age limit for a candidate seeking admission into the 3 year and 5 year LL.B / B.L Course shall be Thirty Years ( relaxable by five years in case of SCs / STs ) and twenty years ( relaxable by two years in case of SCs / STs ) respectively as on 31st December of the year of seeking admission.
Note : Age limits mentioned above are under challenge in Hon’ble High court of A.P and Supreme Court in W.P.No.6691/09, 7610/09 and transfer petition ( civil ) nos 857-866 of 2009 in Supreme Court. Interim directions are awarded by the court relaxing the age limits. Admissions into the law courses shall be subject to the outcome of the pending cases.
Nationality and Domicile : The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions ) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
Qualifying marks in LAWCET 2013 : The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% ( i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks ). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
LAWCET 2013 Exam Pattern
The Test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. The Test consists of three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120.
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
Medium of Entrance Test : The question paper will be set both in English and Telugu.
PGLCET 2013 Entrance Exam
Sri Venkateswara University, invites application for Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test ( PGLCET 2013 ) for admission into LL.M and M.L Program for the Academic Year 2013 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
PGLCET 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|SVU PGLCET 2013 Exam Date : 6th June, 2013 ( Thursday ); 2.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M.|
PGLCET 2013 Eligibility
- Candidates holding LL.B. / B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared / appearing for LL.B. / B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. ( Private Appearance ) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for PGLCET-2013.(Relevant certificate need to be submitted at the time of Admission ).
- A candidate appearing for LLB / BL degree examinations may take the PGLCET in anticipation of results. However he / She should Submit Proof of passing the same at the time of counseling.
Note : Mere appearance in PGLCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy the rules governing admission as applicable.
Nationality and Domicile : The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions ) Order, 1974 and the amendments made there to from time to time.
Qualifying Marks in PGLCET 2013 : The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
PGLCET 2013 Exam Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M/M.L. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Part-A consists of 40 questions ( Jurisprudence 20, Constitutional Law 20; Total 40 questions of 1 mark each );
- Part -B consists of 80 questions ( public International Law 16, Mercantile Law 16, Labour Law 16, Crimes and Torts 16, and IPR & Other Laws 16 )
Medium of PGLCET Entrance Test : The question paper will be set in English only.
LAWCET 2013 Navigation : SVU LAWCET 2013 Exam Centres, SVU LAWCET 2013 Counselling, SVU LAWCET 2013 Results, SVU LAWCET 2013 Application Form, SVU LAWCET 2013 Entrance Exam, LAWCET Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
LAWCET Related : LAWCET 2013, LAWCET 2013 Entrance Exam, LAWCET 2013 Exam Date, Sri Venkateshwara University Law Common Entrance Test – SVU LAWCET 2013, LAWCET 2013 Notification, PGLCET 2013 Entrance Examination, SVU LAWCET 2013 Examination, LAWCET 2013 Eligibility, SVU LAWCET 2013 Exam Eligibility, SVU PGLCET 2013 LLM Exam, LAWCET 2013 LLB Examination, LAWCET 2013 Entrance Test, SVU LAWCET 2013 Dates, LAECT 2103 Exam Pattern, LAWCET 2013 Entrance Exam Schedule, LAWCET 2013 Entrance Examination, Eligibility for LAWCET Exam 2013, LAWCET 2013 LLB Admission, Exam Date for PGLCET 2013, LAWCET 2013 Exam Duration, LAWCET 2013 Age Limit, LAWCET 2013 Exam Details, PGLCET 2013 Entrance Test Date, PGLCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria, PGLCET 2013 Exam Structure, Sri Venkateshwara University Law Common Entrance Test 2013, PGLCET 2013 Exam Prospectus, LAWCET 2013 Question Paper,
Posted In law entrance exams : lawcet : Leave a response for sri venkateshwara university law common entrance test – svu lawcet 2013 by priya