Sri Venkateshwara University Law Common Entrance Test – SVU LAWCET 2015
SVU 2015 Law Entrance Exam
LAWCET – 2015 & PGLCET – 2015,
1st Floor, Old MBA Building,
Tirupati – 517 502,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : +91 – 0877 – 2248111,
Fax No. : +91 – 0877 – 2248111,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.svuniversity.in.
LAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam
Sri Venkateswara University, invites application for Under Graduate Law Common Entrance Test ( LAWCET 2015 ) for admission into 3 Year / 5 Year LLB Program for the Academic Year 2015 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
LAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam Date
|SVU LAWCET 2015 Exam Date : 30th May, 2015 ( Saturday ); 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.|
- 3 year LLB Course : The Candidates for 3 year LLB should have passed any Graduate Degree ( 10+2+3 pattern ) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
- 5 Year LLB Course : The Candidates for 5 year LLB should have passed two year Intermediate Examination ( 10+2 pattern ) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Note : There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
Age limit : Subject to the conditions stipulated by the Government of A.P., on this behalf, the maximum age limit for a candidate seeking admission into the 3 year and 5 year LLB Course shall be Thirty Years ( relaxable by five years in case of SCs / STs ) and twenty years ( relaxable by two years in case of SCs / STs ) respectively as on 31st December of the year of seeking admission.
Note : Age limits mentioned above are under challenge in Hon’ble High court of A.P and Supreme Court in W.P.No.6691/09, 7610/09 and transfer petition ( civil ) nos 857-866 of 2009 in Supreme Court. Interim directions are awarded by the court relaxing the age limits. Admissions into the law courses shall be subject to the outcome of the pending cases.
Nationality and Domicile : The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions ) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
Qualifying marks in LAWCET 2015 : The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% ( i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks ). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
LAWCET 2015 Exam Pattern
The Test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. The Test consists of three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120.
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
The questions in Part C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the Part of the Student is assumed. The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items. Each Question contains four alternative answers numbered as 1, 2, 3 and 4. Candidates have to exercise their choice in answering the question. There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
Medium of Entrance Test : The question paper will be set both in English and Telugu.
PGLCET 2015 Entrance Exam
Sri Venkateswara University, invites application for Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test ( PGLCET 2015 ) for admission into LLM Program for the Academic Year 2015 will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
PGLCET 2015 Entrance Exam Date
|SVU PGLCET 2015 Exam Date : 30th May, 2015 ( Saturday ); 2.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.|
PGLCET 2015 Eligibility
- Candidates holding LLB / BL degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared / appearing for LLB / BL Final year examination are also eligible.
- The Candidates seeking admission into LLM ( Private Appearance ) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for PGLCET 2015. ( Relevant certificate need to be submitted at the time of Admission ).
- A candidate appearing for LLB / BL degree examinations may take the PGLCET in anticipation of results. However he / She should Submit Proof of passing the same at the time of counseling.
Note : Mere appearance in PGLCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy the rules governing admission as applicable.
Nationality and Domicile : The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions ) Order, 1974 and the amendments made there to from time to time.
Qualifying Marks in PGLCET 2015 : The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
PGLCET 2015 Exam Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- Part A consists of 40 questions ( Jurisprudence 20, Constitutional Law 20; Total 40 questions of 1 mark each );
- Part B consists of 80 questions ( public International Law 16, Mercantile Law 16, Labour Law 16, Crimes and Torts 16, and IPR & Other Laws 16 )
Medium of PGLCET Entrance Test : The question paper will be set in English only. There is no negative mark for incorrect answers.
LAWCET 2015 Navigation : SVU LAWCET 2015 Exam Centres, SVU LAWCET 2015 Counselling, SVU LAWCET 2015 Results, SVU LAWCET 2015 Application Form, SVU LAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam, LAWCET Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
LAWCET Related : LAWCET 2015, LAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam, LAWCET 2015 Exam Date, Sri Venkateshwara University Law Common Entrance Test – SVU LAWCET 2015, LAWCET 2015 Notification, PGLCET 2015 Entrance Examination, SVU LAWCET 2015 Examination Date, LAWCET 2015 Eligibility, SVU LAWCET 2015 Exam Eligibility, SVU PGLCET 2015 LLM Exam, LAWCET 2015 LLB Examination, LAWCET 2015 Entrance Test, SVU LAWCET 2015 Dates, LAWCET 2015 Exam Pattern, LAWCET 2015 Exam Structure, LAWCET 2015 Entrance Exam Schedule, LAWCET 2015 Entrance Examination, Eligibility for LAWCET Exam 2015, LAWCET 2015 LLB Admission, Exam Date for PGLCET 2015, LAWCET 2015 Exam Duration, LAWCET 2015 Age Limit, LAWCET 2015 Exam Details, PGLCET 2015 Entrance Test Date, PGLCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, PGLCET 2015 Exam Structure, LAWCET 2015 No of Questions, LAWCET 2015 Total Marks, Sri Venkateshwara University Law Common Entrance Test 2015, PGLCET 2015 Exam Prospectus, LAWCET 2015 Question Paper,
LAWCET Entrance Examination 2015 – LAWCET Entrance Exam 2015 Date – LAWCET Exam Eligibility 2015 – LAWCET Admission Notification 2015 – PGLCET Entrance Exam 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : lawcet : Leave a response for sri venkateshwara university law common entrance test – svu lawcet 2015 by vennila