Lloyd LET 2018 Entrance Exam
Lloyd Law College Entrance Test ( LET ) invites admission Application 5 Year BA LLB & 3 Year LLB programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Lloyd Law 2018 Eligibility
- Admission to the B.A.LL.B. – 5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test “LET” & Personal Interview of the student.
- Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test “LET” & Personal Interview of the student.
Lloyd LET 2018 Exam Pattern
The test shall be of 150 multiple choice objective type questions with four options for each question. The candidates shall have to choose the correct option. Each question shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
For BA. LLB
The paper shall consist of 5 Sections which are as follows
- Section I – General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Section II – English.
- Section III – Mathematics
- Section IV – Reasoning
- Section V – Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness
The paper shall consist of 4 Sections which are as follows
- Section I General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- Section II English.
- Section III Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness.
- Section IV Analytical Ability.
To know more about Lloyd LET 2018 Exam Pattern – Click Here
Lloyd LET 2018 Application Form
Application Form will be available on official website www.lloydlawcollege.com
Documents required at the time of personal interview for B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Course
- 10th Mark Sheet / Certificate ( Xerox & original )
- 12th Mark Sheet / Certificate ( Xerox & Original )
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate ( SC / ST )
- Four passport size recent photographs
To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 System ) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC / ST Category.
- Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination ( subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms ).
- Candidates appearing / appeared for the Annual Examination in March / April are also eligible to apply.
Note : All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Lloyd LET 2018 Test Centres
Lloyd LET 2018 Selection Procedure
- Entrance Test LET
- Personal Interview
To know more about Lloyd LET 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
Lloyd LET 2018 Results
Lloyd Law Entrance Test 2018 Results has been declared
BA LLB ( 5 years ) : https://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/website/result/BALLB.pdf
LLB ( 3 years ) : https://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in/website/result/LLB.pdf
To know more about Lloyd LET 2018 Results – Click Here
To know more about Lloyd LET 2018 Question Papers – Click Here
Lloyd LET 2018 Important Dates
|1.||Availability of online application forms on college website||6th January, 2018 onwards|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application forms||16th April, 2018|
|3.||Issue of Hall Tickets||23rd May, 2018|
|4.||Date of LET 2018||26th May, 2018 3.00 PM -5.00 PM|
|5||Declaration of results on college website||30th May, 2018 6.00 PM|
Lloyd Law College,
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida – 201 306, Delhi / NCR,
Telephone No. : +91 – 0120 – 6525116 / 117,
Mobile No. : +91 – 9999703599, 8800621117,
Fax No. : +91 – 0120 – 2320749,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in
|Application Form : https://admissionhelp.com/LloydLawCollege/login.aspx|