|Home|| Exam Pattern||Results|
Lloyd Law College Entrance Test ( LET ) invites admission Application 5 Year BA LLB & 3 Year LLB programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Lloyd Law 2017 Eligibility
For BA.LLB :
- Admission to the B.A.LL.B. – 5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test “LET” & Personal Interview of the student.
- Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test “LET” & Personal Interview of the student.
Documents required at the time of personal interview for B.A.LL.B – 5 Year Course :
- 10th Mark Sheet / Certificate ( Xerox & original )
- 12th Mark Sheet / Certificate ( Xerox & Original )
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate ( SC / ST )
- Four passport size recent photographs
To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should :
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 System ) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC / ST Category.
- Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination ( subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms ).
- Candidates appearing / appeared for the Annual Examination in March / April are also eligible to apply.
Note : All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Lloyd LET 2017 Test Centres
Lloyd LET 2017 Selection Procedure
- Entrance Test LET
- Personal Interview
Lloyd LET 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Availability of online application forms on college website|
( www.lloydlawcollege.com )
|16th January, 2017|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application forms||25th April , 2017|
|3.||Issue of Hall Tickets||24th May, 2017|
|4.||Date of LET 2017||27th May, 2017 ( 3:00pm to 5:00pm ) ( Saturday )|