LSAT India Application Form 2014
|LSAT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
LSAT India 2014 Registration Form
- LSAT India 2014 Registration Fee is 3800/-
- Candidates can register for LSAT India 2014 through Online Mode or by sending a Demand Draft.
- The demand draft / pay order / banker’s cheque ( favoring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi / Noida ) should reach on or before 28th April, 2014 to the following address either by post or courier.
C/o Greenclouds 6708,
DLF Phase – IV Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122 008.
Note : Candidates should write “LSAT — India” at the bottom of the envelope.
- LSAT India 2014 Registration Window : Candidates can register for LSAT India through Online mode or by sending a Demand Draft. Registration windows are different for these modes.
- LSAT India 2014 Online Registration : 12th November, 2013 to 30th April, 2014.
- Registration through Demand Draft / PO / Banker’s cheque : 12th November, 2013 to 28th April, 2014.
- Candidates need to register online for the LSAT at LSAT India Website www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. Registrations will close at 11:59 PM IST ( Indian Standard Time ) on 30th April, 2014. Candidates who make payments through bankers cheque / demand draft or pay order, kindly note that registration window will close on 28th April, 2014. Pearson VUE shall not accept registrations from candidates in any other mode or form.
LSAT India 2014 Application Form Process
- Register Online for the LSAT India Entrance Test by logging on to lsat.formistry.com. The LSAT India 2014 Registration Fee is 3800/- ; the fee can be paid online or by a demand draft / pay order / banker’s cheque. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com for more information. On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT — India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT — India registration number while submitting the application forms to the participating colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT — India registration number, the candidate must download / obtain the application form from the participating college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the participating colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT India. It is the candidates responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the participating law schools to which he / she is applying before deciding to register for the LSAT India. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he / she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test – fee refund will be available.
- Test Scores of students writing the LSAT India will be transmitted to the participating colleges. ( refer to Participating Colleges for details)
LSAT India 2014 Admit Card
- Only candidates whose registration form has been properly completed in all respects and received by Pearson VUE within the stipulated time and who have paid the applicable Test Fee will be entitled to take the LSAT India examination for that particular calendar year. The admit card will be available for download from LSAT Website for all candidates whose registration is accepted. Each admit card ticket will include a unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration which shall be the candidate’s “registration number”.
- Admit cards of eligible candidates, whose registration requirements are complete in all respects, would be available for download from 8th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014.
- Pearson VUE is not responsible for any candidate who is not able to download the admit card due to entering of wrong information. Pearson VUE is not responsible for non-download of the same due to any force majeure conditions. Candidates who are not able to download their admit card can call the customer support phone number published on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to seek assistance.
Important Dates for LSAT India 2014
|Registration Window ( Online Payments )||12th November, 2013 to 30th April, 2014|
|Registration Window ( Demand Draft Payments )||12th November, 2013 to 28th April, 2014|
|LSAT India 2014 Admit Card Release||8th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014|
|LSAT India 2014 Test Date||18th May, 2014|
|Announcement of LSAT India 2014 Results||14th June, 2014
LSAT India 2014 Navigation : LSAT India 2014 Participating Colleges, LSAT India 2014 Results, LSAT India 2014 Exam Centres, LSAT India 2014 Application Form , LSAT India 2014 Entrance Exam, LSAT India Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
LSAT India Related : LSAT India 2014, LSAT India 2014 Application Form, LSAT India 2014 Online Application Form, LSAT India Application Form 2014, LSAT India 2014 Application Form Download, LSAT India 2014 Online Registration, How to Register LSAT India 2014, LSAT 2014 Registration, LSAT 2014 Registration Deadlines, LSAT India 2014 Application Form Available Date, LSAT India 2014 Application Form Submission, LSAT India 2014 Admit Card, LSAT India 2014 Admit Card Date, LSAT India 2014 Application Form Status, LSAT India 2014 Important Dates, LSAT India 2014 Registration Form Fee, LSAT India 2014 Application Form Process, LSAT India 2014 Issue of Application Form, LSAT 2014 Admit Card Download, LSAT India 2014 Payment Mode, LSAT 2014 Online Registration Last Date, LSAT India 2014 Registration Window, LSAT 2014 Application Form Details, LSAT 2014 Admission Form, Law School Admission Test Form 2014, LSAT India 2014 Form Date, LSAT 2014 Law School Application Form,
LSAT Application Form 2014 – LSAT India Online Registration Form 2014 – LSAT India Admission Card 2014 – LSAT India Online Registration Date 2014 – Last Date for LSAT India Application 2014.
Posted In law entrance exams : lsat india : Leave a response for lsat india application form 2014 by priya