LSAT India Application Form 2016
|LSAT 2016 Question Bank CD -|
LSAT India 2016 Registration Form
- LSAT India 2016 Registration Fee is 3800/-
- Registration Window : Candidates can register for LSAT India 2016 through Online Mode or by sending a Demand Draft.
Registration windows are different for these modes.
- LSAT 2016 Online Registration – 9th November, 2015 to 1st May, 2016.
- LSAT Registration through Demand Draft/PO/Banker’s cheque 9th November, 2015 to 28th April, 2016.
- The demand draft / pay order / banker’s cheque ( favoring Pearson India Education Services Pvt Ltd, payable at New Delhi / Noida ) should reach below mentioned address on or before 28th April, 2016 either by post or courier.
6708, DLF Phase – IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 002.
Telephone : +91 7863027791
Note : Candidates should write their full name and the LSAT-India registration number on the back-side of the envelope.
- Register Online for the LSAT India Entrance Test by logging on to lsat.formistry.com (registrations opens on 9th November, 2015 ). The LSAT India 2016 Registration Fee is 3800/- the fee can be paid online or by a demand draft / pay order / banker’s cheque. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT — India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT — India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT — India registration number, the candidate must download / obtain the application form from the associated college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT India. It is the candidates responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law schools to which he / she is applying before deciding to register for the LSAT India. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he / she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test – fee refund will be available.
- Test Scores of students writing the LSAT India will be transmitted to the associated colleges. ( refer to Associated Colleges for details)
LSAT India 2016 Admit Card
- Only candidates whose registration form has been properly completed in all respects and received by Pearson VUE within the stipulated time and who have paid the applicable Test Fee will be entitled to take the LSAT India examination for that particular calendar year. The admit card will be available for download from LSAT Website for all candidates whose registration is accepted. Each admit card ticket will include a unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration which shall be the candidate’s “registration number”. Admit card will not be sent through e-mail or post.
- LSAT Admit cards of eligible candidates(complete registrations), will be available for download from 8th May, 2016.
- Pearson VUE is not responsible for any candidate who is unable to download the admit card because of wrong information. Pearson VUE is not responsible for non-download of the same due to any force majeure conditions. Candidates who are unable to download their admit card can call the customer support phone number published on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia or e-mail email@example.com to seek assistance.
Important Dates for LSAT India 2016
|LSAT Registration Window ( Online Payments )||9th November, 2015 to 1st May, 2016 till 12 noon|
|LSAT Registration Window ( Demand Draft Payments )||9th November, 2015 to 28th April, 2016|
|LSAT India 2016 Admit Card Release||8th May, 2016 to 14th May, 2016|
|LSAT India 2016 Test Date||15th May, 2016|
|Announcement of LSAT India 2016 Results||3rd June, 2016
LSAT India 2016 Navigation : LSAT India 2016 Participating Colleges, LSAT India 2016 Results, LSAT India 2016 Exam Centres, LSAT India 2016 Application Form , LSAT India 2016 Entrance Exam, LSAT India Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
LSAT India Related : LSAT India 2016, LSAT India 2016 Application Form, LSAT 2016 Online Application Form, LSAT India Application Form 2016, LSAT India 2016 Application Form Download, LSAT India 2016 Online Registration, How to Register LSAT India 2016, LSAT 2016 Registration, LSAT 2016 Registration Deadlines, LSAT India 2016 Application Form Available Date, LSAT India 2016 Application Form Submission, LSAT India 2016 Admit Card, LSAT India 2016 Admit Card Date, LSAT India 2016 Application Form Status, LSAT India 2016 Important Dates, LSAT India 2016 Registration Form Fee, LSAT India 2016 Application Form Process, LSAT India 2016 Issue of Application Form, LSAT 2016 Admit Card Download, LSAT India 2016 Payment Mode, LSAT 2016 Online Registration Last Date, LSAT India 2016 Registration Window, LSAT 2016 Application Form Details, LSAT 2016 Admission Form, Law School Admission Test Form 2016, LSAT India 2016 Form Date, LSAT 2016 Law School Application Form,
LSAT Application Form 2016 – LSAT India Online Registration Form 2016 – LSAT India Admission Card 2016 – LSAT India Online Registration Date 2016 – Last Date for LSAT India Application 2016.
Posted In law entrance exams : lsat india : Leave a response for lsat india application form 2016 by vennila