LSAT India Application Form 2015
|LSAT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
LSAT India 2015 Registration Form
- LSAT India 2015 Registration Fee is 3800/-
- Candidates can register for LSAT India 2015 through Online Mode or by sending a Demand Draft.
- The demand draft / pay order / banker’s cheque ( favoring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi / Noida ) should reach on or before 28th April, 2015 to the following address either by post or courier.Pearson VUE,
C/o Greenclouds 6708,
DLF Phase – IV Gurgaon,
Haryana – 122 008.
Note : Candidates should write “LSAT — India” at the bottom of the envelope.
- LSAT India 2015 Registration Window : Candidates can register for LSAT India through Online mode or by sending a Demand Draft. Registration windows are different for these modes.
- LSAT India 2015 Online Registration : 12th November, 2014 to 1st May, 2015.
- Registration through Demand Draft / PO / Banker’s cheque : 12th November, 2014 to 28th April, 2015.
- Candidates need to register online for the LSAT at LSAT India Website www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. Registrations will close at 11:59 PM IST ( Indian Standard Time ) on 1st May, 2015. Candidates who make payments through bankers cheque / demand draft or pay order, kindly note that registration window will close on 28th April, 2015. Pearson VUE shall not accept registrations from candidates in any other mode or form.
LSAT India 2015 Application Form Process
- Register Online for the LSAT India Entrance Test by logging on to lsat.formistry.com. The LSAT India 2015 Registration Fee is 3800/- ; the fee can be paid online or by a demand draft / pay order / banker’s cheque. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com for more information. On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT — India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT — India registration number while submitting the application forms to the participating colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT — India registration number, the candidate must download / obtain the application form from the participating college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the participating colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT India. It is the candidates responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the participating law schools to which he / she is applying before deciding to register for the LSAT India. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he / she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test – fee refund will be available.
- Test Scores of students writing the LSAT India will be transmitted to the participating colleges. ( refer to Participating Colleges for details)
LSAT India 2015 Admit Card
- Only candidates whose registration form has been properly completed in all respects and received by Pearson VUE within the stipulated time and who have paid the applicable Test Fee will be entitled to take the LSAT India examination for that particular calendar year. The admit card will be available for download from LSAT Website for all candidates whose registration is accepted. Each admit card ticket will include a unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration which shall be the candidate’s “registration number”.
- Admit cards of eligible candidates, whose registration requirements are complete in all respects, would be available for download from 8th May, 2015 to 16th May, 2015.
- Pearson VUE is not responsible for any candidate who is not able to download the admit card due to entering of wrong information. Pearson VUE is not responsible for non-download of the same due to any force majeure conditions. Candidates who are not able to download their admit card can call the customer support phone number published on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to seek assistance.
Important Dates for LSAT India 2015
|LSAT Registration Window ( Online Payments )||12th November, 2014 to 1st May, 2015|
|LSAT Registration Window ( Demand Draft Payments )||12th November, 2014 to 28th April, 2015|
|LSAT India 2015 Admit Card Release||8th May, 2015 to 16th May, 2015|
|LSAT India 2015 Test Date||17th May, 2015|
|Announcement of LSAT India 2015 Results||11th June, 2015
LSAT India 2015 Navigation : LSAT India 2015 Participating Colleges, LSAT India 2015 Results, LSAT India 2015 Exam Centres, LSAT India 2015 Application Form , LSAT India 2015 Entrance Exam, LSAT India Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
LSAT India Related : LSAT India 2015, LSAT India 2015 Application Form, LSAT India 2015 Online Application Form, LSAT India Application Form 2015, LSAT India 2015 Application Form Download, LSAT India 2015 Online Registration, How to Register LSAT India 2015, LSAT 2015 Registration, LSAT 2015 Registration Deadlines, LSAT India 2015 Application Form Available Date, LSAT India 2015 Application Form Submission, LSAT India 2015 Admit Card, LSAT India 2015 Admit Card Date, LSAT India 2015 Application Form Status, LSAT India 2015 Important Dates, LSAT India 2015 Registration Form Fee, LSAT India 2015 Application Form Process, LSAT India 2015 Issue of Application Form, LSAT 2015 Admit Card Download, LSAT India 2015 Payment Mode, LSAT 2015 Online Registration Last Date, LSAT India 2015 Registration Window, LSAT 2015 Application Form Details, LSAT 2015 Admission Form, Law School Admission Test Form 2015, LSAT India 2015 Form Date, LSAT 2015 Law School Application Form,
LSAT Application Form 2015 – LSAT India Online Registration Form 2015 – LSAT India Admission Card 2015 – LSAT India Online Registration Date 2015 – Last Date for LSAT India Application 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : lsat india : Leave a response for lsat india application form 2015 by vennila