Mewar University 2017 Law Entrance Exam
Mewar University Entrance Exam ( MUEE ) invites admission Application for 5 year Integrated BBA LLB, BA LLB, programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Mewar University 2017 Law Course :
|LL.B ( Integrated )||5 Years ( 10 Semesters )||120||BA+LL.B|
|LL.B ( Integrated )||5 Years ( 10 Semesters )||120||BBA+LL.B|
Mewar University 2017 Law Eligibility
- 10+2 in any discipline with minimum 50 % marks or equivalent grades.
Note : Those appearing in class XII or equivalent examination may appear in MUEE; however, their admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Date of Birth :
- Date of Birth: Fill in your Date of Birth as recorded in Class X I Secondary or equivalent Examination certificate. If you were born on say, 13th October, 1993, date ofbirth is to be written as under:- 13 October 1997 Also darken the appropriate corresponding circles for the above.
Mewar University 2017 Law Exam Pattern
For BBA-LL.B Integrated ( 5years ) and BA- LL.B Integrated ( 5years ) :
- General Awareness ( 30 marks )
- General English ( 30 marks )
- General Legal Awareness ( 30 marks )
Language of the Question Papers :
- Question Papers will be in English Only.
Mewar University 2017 Law Seats
Mewar University Seats Reservation :
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates will be applicable as per the Government of lndia rules.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
Mewar University 2017 Law Online Application Form
A student can obtain the Application Form from the designated centres ( for details, refer to University website: www.mewaruniversity.org ) or University Campus at Chittorgarh, Rajasthan or Camp office ( Mewar Institute, Sector – 4-C, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad – 201 012) at a cost of 100/-. The candidates may also get the Application Fonns by post by sending their request in this regard along with a demand draft of 100/ drawn in favour of Mewar University payable at Chittorgarh, to the Assistant Director ( Admissions ), Mewar University, Gangrar, Distt. Chittorgarh, ( Rajasthan ) – 312901 latest by 30th March, 2017. Duly filled Application Form should be sent / deposited in the envelop supplied with application form kit at local office representatives or be sentto Mewar University at address cited below.
- Candidates can apply for MUEE onthe prescribed Application Form only.
- Please ensure before mailing theApplication Form that:-
- The candidate has signed the Application Form at specified places.
- The Application Fonn bears signature of the Father / Guardian and it is attested by the Principal / Head of institution where the candidate is studying in class XU / Passed XII or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Recent passport size photograph ispasted onthe space marked for it
- The candidate must ensure that the Application Fonn is filled and complete in all respect. Incomplete fonn will not be considered.
- The Application Form is dispatched by Registered / Speed Post in the enclosed MUEE envelope only.
- Application Form sentby courier shall not be accepted.
- Information regarding receipt of the Application Form in the MUEE Unit of the Mewar University will be put on the website of the Mewar University. Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may write to the Assistant Director ( Admissions ), Mewar University, and forward a photocopy of the Application Form for proof ate-mailk cited below.
- For latest updates, please refer to the University website: www.mewaruniversity.org
University Campus :
The Assistant Director ( Admissions ) Mewar University
NH-79, Gangrar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan-312901 ( INDIA )
Telephone : 01471-220881 / 82 / 83 / 84,291148 / 58 / 09414109080
Fax : 01471-220886
E-mail : email@example.com
Mewar University 2017 Law Submission of Application Form
- Application Form dulyfilled in should be sentto The Assistant Director ( Admissions ) Mewar University. Gangrar, Dist. Chittorgarh ( Raj. )- 312901 in the printed envelop supplied by the University so as to reach positively by 30th March, 2017. The filled in Application Form may also be submitted personally at University Campus at Chittorgarh. The candidate must retain photocopy of his / her filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.
- The last date for receipt of Application Form by Registered/Speed Post ( Not By Courier ) is 30th March, 2017.
- Admit cards will be sent by general post. However. In case of non-receipt, it may be generated from the University’s website www.mewaruniversity.org 10 days before the examination.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact/write to the University in case he / she is not in receipt of the Admit Card. In no case duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centre.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over. Request for the issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained in any case after the examination is over.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
Mewar University 2017 Law Exam Centres
|7||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
To know more about Exam Centres Click Here
Mewar University 2017 Law Results
MUEE 2017 Result Date :
MUEE 2017 Result Date : MUEE 2017 Results is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MUEE Results 2017…
To know more about Results Click Here
MUEE 2017 Counselling
- The verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling admission. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification,age, qualifying examination, eligibility and category of the candidate. On failing to establish the above through the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
- SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be required to produce original certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission in reserved category and will be treated as general candidates.
MUEE 2017 Schedule of Examination
MUEE 2017 will be conducted on the following date asper the schedule given below:
|Date of Examination||Timing||Duration|
|6th May, 2017 ( Saturday )||10.00 – 12.00 Hrs||2 Hours|
MUEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for Appliocation Form||30th March, 2017|
|2||MUEE 2017 Entrance Examination||6th May, 2017|
Rajasthan – 312 901,
Telephone No : 01471 – 220881 / 2 / 3 / 4, 291148 / 58, 09351245280,
Fax No. : 01471 – 220886,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.mewaruniversity.org,
|MUEE 2017 Application Form : http://forms.mewaruniversity.org/online-application|