|CLAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Maharashtra National Law University, ( for short MNLU Mumbai ) is the latest of the National Law Schools established in India. The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra State Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014 on 20th March 2014. The Act envisages to establish and incorporate National Law Universities in the State for the development and advancement of legal education and for the purposes of imparting specialized and systematic instruction, training and research in systems of law and for the matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
MNLU Entrance Exam 2018
Maharashtra National Law University ( MNLU ) Mumbai invites application for admission to five year B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) and one year LL.M. programme for the academic year 2018 – 2019. MNLU Mumbai 2017 admission is based on CLAT 20187.
LLM Specialization : Legal Pedagogy and Research
MNLU Law Admission 2018
MNLU Mumbai Admission Eligibility 2018
I. Five-Year Integrated B.A., LL.B. ( H ) Program :
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 Exam or equivalent examination with a minimum of (i) Forty five ( 45% ) marks in case of Candidates belonging to General / OBC / Specially able persons categories and (ii) forty percent ( 40% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST category. A candidate appearing in the qualifying examination in March / April 2018 is also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit : No age limit is prescribed for CLAT – 2018.
II. One-year LL.M. programme ( Legal Pedagogy and Research )
- Educational Qualification : LL.B. or equivalent degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks in case of General / OBC / Specially able persons categories and 50% in case of SC / ST category. A candidate appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2018 is also eligible to apply.
MNLU Mumbai Reservation of Seats 2018
MNLU Number of Seats : Intake of students will be as under
|BA.LL.B (H)||LL.M ( Legal Pedagogy and Research )
|Foreign Nationals / NRI / NRI sponsored category||10||2|
MNLU Reservation of Seats : Reservation Policy of Government of Maharashtra, shall be followed :
|Category||Percentage||LLB seats||LL M seats
|De-notified Jatis ( A )||03||01||02 seats on rotation basis in succeeding years
|Nomadic Tribes ( B )||02.5||01
|Nomadic Tribes ( C )||03.5||02
|Nomadic Tribes ( D )||02||01
|Special Backward Class||02||01
|Other Backward Class ( OBC )||19||09||02|
Remaining seats [ 25 LL B and 4 LL M ] will be treated as unreserved.
To Know More about MNLU Entrance Exam – Click Here
MNLU Mumbai Application Form 2018
Candidate can download their application on official Website www.nlumumbai.edu.in. The scanned copy of application complete in all respects should reach us on or before 31st March, 2018 at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of the following shall accompany the application form
- CLAT 2017 Score Admit Card
- Marksheet of Class X Examination
- Marksheet of Class XII Examination
- Valid state subject certificate of J&K issued by competent authority
MNLU Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st March, 2018 ( Saturday )|
MNLU Mumbai Results 2018
To Know More about MNLU CLAT Results – Click Here
MNLU Mumbai Question Papers 2018
To Know More about MNLU CLAT Question Papers – Click Here
Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai,
Post Box No. 8338,
Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088.
Telephone No : 022-2548 0042
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nlumumbai.edu.in.