|CLAT 2018 Question Bank CD -|
Nirma University 2018 Entrance Exam
Nirma University invites admission Application for BA. LL.B ( Hons. ) & B.Com LLB ( Hons. ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Nirma University Law 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility for Admission to Five-Year Integrated B.A., LL.B. ( Hons. ) and B.Com., LL.B. ( Hons. ) Programme
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examinations ( 10+2 ) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- Candidates applying to the institute must have obtained the required qualification i.e. (10+2) results by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2018 Authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2018.
- Candidates must fill CLAT 2018 application form before filling in ILNU Application Form.
Nirma University Law 2018 Seats
Break-up of Seats available
- B.A., LL.B. ( Hons. ) -120
- B. Com., LL.B. ( Hons. ) – 60
15% of the total intake is likely to be filled-in under NRI / NRI Sponsored category. Over and above the approved intake, 15% supernumerary seats will be for Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Foreign Nationals (FN) and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries-South East Asia (CIWGC-SEA). The application procedure and detailed information regarding eligibility for admission under FN / PIO / CIWGCSEA category will be separately notified by the University.
Nirma University Law 2018 Admission Procedure
General & NRI Sponsored Category
- Nirma University Law Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2018.
- The candidates are compulsorily required to appear in the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) 2018.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University ( ILNU ) in addition to the CLAT 2018 form.
- For admission under NRI Category, CLAT 2018 or LSAT will be preferred.
To more about Nirma University 2018 Law Entrance Exam – Click Here
Nirma University Law 2018 Application Procedure
Nirma University Law 2018 Admission Prospectus
- Nirma University Law Admission Prospectus can be downloaded from our website www.nirmauni.ac.in
- Candidates who have applied, alongwith the prescribed fees, to the Institute ( through Online ) will get the Prospectus of the Institute by post.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only.
- Application Fee Payment through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Application fee :
- General Category – 2000/-
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – 3000/-
- No supporting document is required for ONLINE application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Steps to be followed while filling up ONLINE Application Form
- Open www.admissions.nirmauni.ac.in/CampusLynxNU/onindex.html in your browser.
- Register your e-mail ID using Admission Registration, you will get Login ID and autogenerated password in your registered e-mail.
- Login using the registered Login ID and password.
- Click on New Application.
- Read instructions carefully and follow the Instructions for filling up the form.
To more about Nirma University 2018 Law Application Form – Click Here
To more about Nirma University 2018 Law Question Papers – Click Here
Nirma University Law 2018 Important Dates
|1||Starting date for submission of Online Application Form||30th January, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of Filled-in Online Application Form||26th May, 2018|
|3||Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling.||5th June, 2018|
Institute of Law, Nirma University,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Road,
Ahmedabad – 382 481,
Phone No : +91-2717-241900-04 / 241911-15
Fax No : +91-2717-241916 / 17,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nirmauni.ac.in.
|Nirma University Law Apply Online : http://admissions.nirmauni.ac.in/CampusLynxNU/onindex.html|