|CLAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
NLU Assam Entrance Exam 2018
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam ( NLUJA ) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The Act is under a proposed amendment and the word ‘School’ is being substituted by the word ‘University’. It is going to be a torchbearer in the field of legal education and research in the country. NLUJA is the youngest member in the family of the fourteen National Law Schools and Universities established across the country. The NLUJA will promote and make available modern judicial education and research facilities to students and scholars from North East India as well as other states of the country, representing a diverse range of socio – economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam invites Application for Undergraduate Five years Integrated BA LLB ( Hons. ) and One year LLM Programs for the academic year 2018.
NLU Assam 2018 Exam Date
NLU Assam Admission based on CLAT. CLAT 2018 will be conduct at different centres across the country. For details visit NLU Assam Website www.clat.ac.in.
NLU Assam Law Eligibility 2018
BA LLB Eligibility
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of :
- Forty-five percent ( 45% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / ( Specially Abled Persons ) Categories and
- Forty percent ( 40% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST Category
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2018 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT 2018 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2018.
- The admission shall exclusively be based on the performance of the candidate in the Common Law admission Test ( CLAT ). However, to qualify for the admission, the candidate must have passed LL.B. Three Year / Five year Integrated Degree Examination from any university whose degree is recognized by the University Grants Commission as well as by the NLU Assam, with 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC / ST candidates ).
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 55/ 50 percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the National Law University, Assam. The candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear for the CLAT-2018 subject to the condition that they shall produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the prescribed percentage of marks at the time of their interview / counselling.
NLU Assam BA LLB Intake and Reservation 2018
|Intake and Reservation :||Total = 120 Seats|
|General Category / UR||94*|
|Schedule Caste of assam [ 7%||08*|
|Schedule Tribe ( plains ) of assam [ 10% ]||12*|
|Schedule Tribe ( hills ) of assam [ 5% ]||06*|
*Out of the seats allocated to different categories, as outlined above, 6 seats shall be reserved for SAP and 30 seats for Permanent Residents of Assam
NLU Assam LLM 2018 Intake and Reservation of Seats
The total number of seats for the LLM course is ten ( 30 ). The division of seats is us under :
|General Category / UR||23*|
|Schedule Caste of Assam [ 7% ]||02*|
|Schedule Tribe ( plains ) of Assam [ 10% ]||03*|
|Schedule Tribe ( hills ) of Assam [ 5% ]||02*|
*Out of the seats allocated to different categories, as outlined above, 1 seat shall be reserved for SAP and 1 seats for SAP and 8 seats for Permanent Residents of Assam.
To Know More about NLU Assam Entrance Exam – Click Here
CLAT 2018 Results
To know More about CLAT Results – Click Here
CLAT 2018 Question Bank
To Know More about CLAT Question Paper – Click Here
Bholanath Mandir Marg,
Ulubari, Guwahati – 781 007,
Telephone No : +91-361-2738891 / 92,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nluassam.ac.in.