National Law University and Judicial Academy – NLU Assam Entrance Exam 2016
CLAT 2017 Question Bank CD -
NLU Assam 2016 Entrance Exam
Bholanath Mandir Marg,
Ulubari, Guwahati – 781 007,
Telephone No : +91-361-2738891 / 92,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.nluassam.ac.in.
National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam invites Application for Undergraduate Five years Integrated BA LLB ( Hons. ) and One year LLM Programs for the academic year 2016.
NLU Assam 2016 Exam Date
NLU Assam Admission based on CLAT. CLAT 2016 will be conduct at different centres across the country. For details visit NLU Assam Website www.clat.ac.in.
|Common Law Admission Test Date 2016 : 8th May, 2016 ( Sunday )|
BA LLB Eligibility :
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of :
- Forty-five percent ( 45% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / ( Specially Abled Persons ) Categories and
- Forty percent ( 40% ) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST Category
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2016 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT 2016 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2016.
LLM Eligibility :
- The admission shall exclusively be based on the performance of the candidate in the Common Law admission Test ( CLAT ). However, to qualify for the admission, the candidate must have passed LL.B. Three Year / Five year Integrated Degree Examination from any university whose degree is recognized by the University Grants Commission as well as by the NLU Assam, with 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC / ST candidates ).
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying degree examination through supplementary/compartment and repeat attempts are also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with 55/ 50 percent marks, as the case may be, on the date of their admission or within the time allowed by the National Law University, Assam. The candidates who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear for the CLAT-2016 subject to the condition that they shall produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination with the prescribed percentage of marks at the time of their interview / counselling.
NLU Assam BA LLB Intake and Reservation 2016
|Intake and Reservation :||Total = 60 Seats|
|General Category||47 Seats|
|Scheduled Caste||04 Seats|
|Scheduled Tribe ( Plains )||06 Seats|
|Scheduled Tribe (Hills)||03 Seats|
* Two seats are reserved horizontally for Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ).
* Out of 60 seats, there is horizontal reservation of 25 percent, i.e., 15 seats are reserved under the State Domicile category for Permanent Residents of Assam.
NLU Assam LLM 2016 Intake and Reservation of Seats
The total number of seats for the LLM course is ten ( 10 ). The division of seats is us under :
|General Category||07 Seats*|
|Scheduled Caste||01 Seat
|Scheduled Tribe ( Plains )||01 Seat
|Scheduled Tribe ( Hills )||01 Seat
Out of the six seats, one seat shall be reserved for the Permanent Residents of Assam. The candidate who does not specify the Category as ST ( Plains ) or ST ( Hills ) will be considered under the Category of ST ( Plains ) only.
* One seat is reserved horizontally for Specially Abled Persons ( SAP ).