National University of Advanced Legal Studies – NUALS 2015
|CLAT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
NUALS 2015 Entrance Exam
National University of Advanced Legal Studies,
NUALS Campus, Kinfra Hi – Tech Park,
H.M.T. Colony P.O, Kalamassery,
Ernakulam – 683 503, Kerala,
Telephone No. : 0484 – 2337363,
Fax No. : 0484 – 2337857,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nuals.ac.in.
NUALS University invites application for the Five Years Integrated BA LLB ( Hons. ) and Two year LLM Program in two distinct branches International Trade Law, Constitutional and Administrative Law for the academic year 2015.
NUALS 2015 Exam Date
NUALS Exam is based on CLAT 2015. Further details regarding the Admission Test is made available at http://www..clat.ac.in.
|CLAT 2015 Exam Date : 10th May, 2015 ( Sunday );|
- The candidate for CLAT shall have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination ( 10+2 ) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with atleast 45% marks.
- Exemption upto 5% from the requirement of the minimum of 45% for the qualifying examination is given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes ( SC / ST ), Persons With Disability ( PWD ) and candidates belonging to Backward and Other Backward Classes / Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( declared as such in the State of Kerala ). These categories are allowed to apply for CLAT if they do have not less than 45 % marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The candidate shall not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2015. However, candidates belonging to SC / ST ( declared eligible for reservation in the State of Kerala ) shall not have completed 22 years of age as on 1st July, 2015.
- Students who are appearing for the qualifying examination are allowed to appear for CLAT. However, they should submit the results of the qualifying examination at the time of NAULS admission. If they do not do so, the candidates shall be considered ineligible.
NUALS 2015 Intake and Reservation of Seats
Intake : The intake for the BA LLB ( Hons. ) Degree Course shall be 104.
The seats shall be apportioned as follows :
|All India Merit||51%||53|
|State Merit ( Kerala )||6%||6|
|Backward & Other Backward Clases||30%||31|
|Persons with Disability||3%||3|
NUALS 2015 LLM Eligibility
- A candidate shall have passed the 5 year Integrated BA LLB ( Hons. ) Degree of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies ( NUALS ) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 55 % of the total marks in the aggregate [ Not less than 50% in the case of SC / ST ( declared eligible for reservation in the State of Kerala) candidates ].
NUALS 2015 Reservation of Seats
|All India Merit||51%||20|
|State Merit ( Kerala )||6%||2|
|Backward and Other Backward Classes||30%||13|
|Persons with Disability||3%||1|
NUALS 2015 Eligibility for NRI & Foreign Nationals
Eligibility for BA LLB ( Hons. )
- The candidates under this category should have passed an examination recognized by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ), New Delhi, as equivalent to Higher Secondary Examination ( 10+2 ) under Indian System, securing not less than 45 % marks in the aggregate and should not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st of July, 2015.
- The candidate must have studied English language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Higher Secondary School Examination.
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. However, they should submit he result of their qualifying examination on or before 25th May, 2015.
- Candidates who seek admission under the NRI Quota & Foreign Nationals are exempted from taking CLAT 2015.
NUALS 2015 Seats
- The number of seats available for NRI candidates is 12.
- The number of seats available for Foreign Nationals is 4.
NUALS 2015 Application Form
Application form for NRI & Foreign Nationals ( B.A. L.B. ( Hons.) )
- Candidates who are interested in seeking admission to the B.A. L.B. ( Hons.) Degree Course during the academic year, 2015-16, in the National University of Advanced Legal Studies ( NUALS ), Kochi, against seats reserved for NRI Candidates and Foreign Nationals may submit applications in the prescribed format uploaded in the University website.
- For NRI - http://www.nuals.ac.in/web/pdf/Norms%20for%20admission%20under%20the%20NRI%20Quota_CLAT%202015.pdf
- For Foreign Nationals - http://www.nuals.ac.in/web/pdf/Application%20Form%20-%20NRI%20Quota_CLAT%202015.pdf
- They may also remit an NUALS application fee of ₹ 5,00/- ( Rupees five thousand only ) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘REGISTRAR, NUALS’ payable at Kochi / Ernakulam.
- The norms for admission against seats reserved for NRI Candidates and Foreign Nationals are also available in the University website.
- The duly filed in application form along with the application fee shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 31st March, 2015
NUALS 2015 Navigation : NUALS 2015 Entrance Exam, CLAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
NUALS Related : NUALS 2015 Entrance Exam, NUALS 2015 Exam Date, NUALS 2015 BA LLB Exam Date, National University of Advanced Legal Studies – NUALS 2015, NUALS 2015 Exam Schedule, NUALS 2015 LLM Entrance Exam, NUALS 2015 Notification, NUALS 2015 Eligibility, NUALS 2015 Law Qualification, NUALS 2015 Application Form, NUALS 2015 Online Application Form, NUALS 2015 Application Form Download, NUALS 2015 Application Form Availability, NUALS 2015 Application Form Submission, NUALS 2015 Application Form Last Date, NUALS 2015 Seats, NUALS 2015 Reservation of Seats, NUALS 2015 Seats Availability, NUALS 2015 Exam Details, NUALS 2015 BA LLB Examination, NUALS 2015 LLM Exam Date, NUALS 2015 Law Eligibility Criteria, NUALS 2015 Application Form Status, NUALS 2015 Law Application Procedure,
NUALS Entrance Exam 2015 – NUALS Exam Date 2015 – NUALS Notification 2015 – NUALS Eligibility 2015 – NUALS Application Form 2015.
Posted In law entrance exams : nuals : Leave a response for national university of advanced legal studies – nuals 2015 by vennila