RGSOIPL 2017 Entrance Exam
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Kharagpur ( RGSOIPL ) invites admission Application for LLM programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Highlights of the Programme :
- An innovative program for law students willing to join academia, Bar, Bench, Firm or Industry.
- Specialisations in broad range of subjects including corporate law, competition law, intellectual property, constitutional law, taxation, criminal law & justice and international law.
- Exposure to lectures, interactive sessions with acclaimed legal luminaries and industry Doyens from India and abroad.
- State of the art infrastructure with rich library resources including globally accessed e-resources like West law, Manupatra, JSTOR, Springer, WIPS, SCC Online, Oxford, Hein Online, Cambridge and many others.
- Right blend of classroom lectures, tutorials, weekly discussions, colloquia, interactions with invited experts, clinical exercises including teaching-learning assistance programs.
RGSOIPL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- First class ( or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B. / B.L. ( 5 years ) program from any recognised University, or
- First Class ( or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B. / B.L. ( 3 years ) program from any recognised University along with Bachelor’s Degree ( not less than 3 years ) in Humanities / Science / Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B ( Hons. ) in Intellectual Porperty Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination ( CET ).
RGSOIPL 2017 Exam Pattern
- Legal aptitude 200 marks ( Objective Type )
To know more about RGSOIPL 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
RGSOIPL 2017 Online Application Form
Instructions To Fill In Online Application Form :
Step – I : Fill in the Online application form :
Register with Your Email Id and Login. FILL in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
Step – II : Make Payment and Submit Application :
Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
Step – III : Take Print
- After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
- Please note that you NEED NOT SEND the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final submission through online. You can check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. You should remember your login id and password for the same.
Shortlisting Information :
The candidates shortlisted for online test will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified in the webpage. However, candidates can see their status through login and download the interview letter, if shortlisted.
If you have any questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RGSOIPL 2017 Admission Procedure 2017
Applicants are required to apply online. Application fee is 2500 /- for General / OBC and 1250 /- for SC / ST candidates.Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
To know more about RGSOIPL 2017 Application Form Click Here
RGSOIPL 2017 LLM Exam Centres
- The institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centres. The changes, if any, will be notified to candidate well in advance.
RGSOIPL 2017 Results
RGSOIPL 2017 Result Date :
RGSOIPL 2017 Result Date : RGSOIPL 2017 Law Entrance Exam Results is likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your RGSOIPL Law Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about RGSOIPL 2017 Results Click Here
RGSOIPL 2017 Important Dates
|1||Availability of RGSOIPL 2017 Application forms online||1st March, 2017|
|2||Last date to submit Online application forms||10th April, 2017|
|3||Date of RGSOIPL 2017 online entrance examination||30th April, 2017
10 AM to 12 PM
To know more about RGSOIPL 2017 Question Papers Click Here
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur – 721 302,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 3222 – 282237,
Fax No : + 91 – 3222 – 282238,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iitkgp.ac.in.
|Application Form : https: / / erp.iitkgp.ernet.in / IITKGPApplications / index|