SGBAU Law Entrance Exam 2017
SGBAU 2017 LLM Entrance Exam
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, invites application for admission to LLM Program with the following specialization for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
- Constitution & Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
SGBAU 2017 LLM Eligibility
- Candidates Seeking admission to LLM should Complete Law at Graduate Level or equivalent.
SGBAU 2017 LLM Reservation of Seats
|Specialization||Host Uni||Other Uni||F/NRI||Total Intake|
|Constitution & Administrative Law||18||5||2||25|
SGBAU 2017 LLM Selection Process
- The selection will be made on the basis of qualifying index obtained by the applicant in the descending order of merit and availability of seats.
- The applicants will be required to attend interview in person as per the program to be announced by the Central Admission Committee.
- Individual intimations will NOT be sent to applicants. At the time of interview, the applicant will be called as per his merit position. The complete position of availability of seats in various subject will be shown to the applicant and he will exercise his final choice in writing for the course and subject.
To know more about SGBAU LLM Entrance Exam Click Here
SGBAU 2017 LLM Application Form
- SGBAU LLM application form in prescribed format in prescribed format available on website http://admission.sgbauwiums.in from 15th June, 2017 at 10.30 am onwards.
- Before filling the application form, the applicant should pay 300/- for Open category and 200/- for Reserved Category by Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University or by cash at the university finance counter
- Applicant should attach the Demand Draft or cash receipt to the print out of the application form and submit the same by Post / By hand delivery along with all necessary documents to the following address as per the schedule.
Central Admission Committee,
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,
Amravati – 444602 (MS) .
To know more about SGBAU LLM Application Form Click Here
SGBAU LLM Results 2017
SGBAU 2017 Law Result Date
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University 2017 LLM Admission Result has been declared.
SGBAU LLM Counselling 2017
Counselling and admissions including reservations on 03rd August, 2017, 11.00 a.m. at Vidyarthi Bhavan, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
To know more about SGBAU LLM Results Click Here
SGBAU 2017 LLM Important Dates
|1||Commencement of online filling of SGBAU application form||15th June, 2017|
|2||Last date of online submission of SGBAU filled form||27th July, 2017
|3||Last date of receiving SGBAU application form by post or messenger||27th July, 2017 Upto 5:30 PM|
|4||Online display of SGBAU LLM provisional merit list||31st July, 2017 at 6.00 PM|
|5||Submission of objections initially, if any in writing to chairman Central Admission committee, Sant Gadge Baba amravati University, Amravati||1st August, 2017 Upto 5:00 PM|
|6||Online display of SGBAU LLM final merit list.||2nd August, 2017 at 6:00 PM|
|7||Counselling and admissions of first round including reservations||3rd August, 2017 11:00 AM at Vidyarthi Bhavan, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati|
SGBAU 2015 LLB Entrance Exam
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, invites application for admission to 3 year and 5 year LLB Program for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
|SGBAU 2015 LLB Eligibility Test Exam Date : 26th July, 2015 ( Sunday ); 11.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
SGBAU 2015 LLB Eligibility
Eligibility for LLB ( Five Years Degree Course )
- Passed the Higher Secondary School Examination ( 12th Std ) with English or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto, and have obtained 45% marks in aggregate ( relaxable upto 5 % in case of students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes ). Provided, candidate having less than 45% Marks but not less than 40% marks in aggregate at the 12th Std. Examination shall be eligible for admission after he / she has qualified on securing minimum 50% aggregate marks in the eligibility test conducted by the University.
Eligibility For LLB ( Three Years Degree Course )
- Passed the examination for the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the faculties of the University or any other statutory University or Examination recognized as equivalent thereto or last higher examination specified under the rules approved by Bar Council of India with 45 % marks in aggregate ( relaxable upto 5% in the case of students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes ). Provided, candidate having less than 45% Marks but not less than 40% marks in aggregate at the Degree level Examination [ or equivalent ] shall be eligible for admission after he / she has qualified on securing minimum 50% aggregate marks in the eligibility test conducted by the University.
- Candidate will be declared eligible for admission to respective LLB courses [ within the colleges under University’s jurisdiction ] if he / she secured 50 % or above marks in the LLB ET for respective academic year for which student appeared for LLB ET examination.
Age Limit : There is no age limit for appearing to the LLB ET eligibility examination.
SGBAU 2015 LLB Question Pattern
SGBAU LLB Eligibility Test paper will be of 100 questions of 1 mark each divided into two sections of equal weightage. The LLB ET will not have negative marking. The LLB ET would be of 2 hours duration and would have maximum 100 marks. The LLB ET will have multiple choice objective type questions.
- Section ‘A’ : General Awareness and General Knowledge
- Section ‘B’ : Mental Aptitude and General English
SGBAU 2015 LLB Application Form
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Application form for LLB ET with ‘Information Brochure’ will be available at the University website www.sgbau.ac.in/.
- The SGBAU 2015 application form shall be downloaded from the Web Page
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Admission form shall be submitted by filling complete required details plus supporting documents plus prescribed fees for LLB ET. The LLB ET Fees of 200/- to be deposited at the University Counter or deposited at D.D. at University counter favouring of “Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati” payable at Amravati.
SGBAU 2015 LLB Exam
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University 2015 LLB Entrance Test will be held on 26th July, 2015.
SGBAU 2015 Law Result Date
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University 2015 LLB Entrance Test Result has been declared. To know the results visit this link.
SGBAU 2015 LLB Important Dates
|Sr. No||Schedule for Eligibility Examination||Date||Time |
|1.||The availability of SGBAU Application Form on the Web Page of the University along with the Information Brochure||06th July, 2015||11.30 a.m|
|2.||First day of receipt of SGBAU LLB application form filled in completely.||06th July, 2015||Upto 5.00 p.m. |
|3.||Last Date for the receipt of the application form completely filled||20th July, 2015||Upto 5.00 p.m. |
|4.||Display of the list of candidates eligible to appear for LLB ET||21st July, 2015||2.00 p.m|
|5.||Last Date for taking Objection on the list||22nd July, 2015||Upto 5.00 p.m. |
|6.||Display of the final list of the candidates eligible to appear for LLB ET||22nd July, 2015|| 4.00 p.m |
|7.||Date of LLB ET ( LLB Eligibility Test )||26th July, 2015||11.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|8.||Display of list of successful candidates on notice board of CASU plus on University Web Page and dispatch the|
list to all affiliated colleges running LLB Courses in Amravati University
|29th July, 2015||4.00 p.m. |