TS PGLCET 2018, TS PGLCET 2018 Notification, TS PGLCET Exam Date 2018, TS PGLCET Entrance Exam 2018, TS PGLCET Exam Details, TS PGLCET Exam Schedule 2018, TS PGLCET Entrance Exam Date 2018, TS PGLCET Admission 2018, TS PGLCET 2018 Eligibility, Eligibility for TS PGLCET 2018, TS PGLCET Age Limit, TS PGLCET Exam Pattern 2018, TS PGLCET Seats 2018, TS PGLCET Application Form, TS PGLCET 2018 Online Application Form, TS PGLCET Apply Online, TS PGLCET Application Fee, Issue of TS PGLCET Application Form, TS PGLCET Application Last Date, TS PGLCET Application Download, TS PGLCET 2018 Syllabus, TS PGLCET Results 2018, TS PGLCET Result Date 2018, TS PGLCET Important Dates 2018
TS PGLCET 2018 Entrance Exam
Telanganna State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test ( TS PGLCET ) invites admission Application for LL.M programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
TS PGLCET 2018 Courses Offered
- LL.M Courses are offered as full-time regular courses in the University Colleges, constituent / PG Colleges of the University and Private Law Colleges affiliated to the Universities.
- The candidates seeking admission into LL.M. ( self-financing ) and LL.M. ( Private Appearance ) also need to qualify in the TSPGLCET 2018
TS PGLCET 2018 Eligibility
- Candidates holding LL.B. / B.L. 3 / 5 y e a r degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared / appearing for LL.B. / B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- A candidate appearing for LLB / BL 3 / 5 year degree final examinations may take the TS PGLCET in anticipation of results. However, he should pass the examination at the time of counseling
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. ( Private Appearance ) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET 2018.
Note : Mere appearance in TS PGLCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable.
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulation of Admissions ) Order, 1974 and the amendments made there to from time to time.
TS PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Mode of Entrance Test
- A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. Part-A consists of 40 questions; and Part -B consists of 80 questions of 1 mark each.
- The candidates have to mark their responses on Optical Mark Reader ( OMR ) answer sheet by darkening the relevant ovals with Ball Point Pen.
- Hall Ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification from appearing at the test and liable for prosecution.
- Candidates are directed to carry to the examination hall a Ball Point Pen ( Blue or Black )
Medium of Entrance Test : The question paper will be in English only.
Hall Tickets and Rank Cards
The candidates should note that the Hall Tickets and Rank Cards will not be sent by post. They have to download from the website as detailed below
- The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website http://pglcet.tsche.ac.in one week before the Test by entering the application Number. Hence, the candidates are advised to note the application number.
- The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in one week after the publication of results.
- In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact the office of the TSPGLCET 2018, Phone 0870-2425595 for information.
TS PGLCET 2018 Online Application Form
- TS PGLCET 2018 online application form are given on the website lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Fees
Registration fee for submission of the Application for LL.M courses
- For Other candidates : 1000/-
- For SC / ST candidates : 600/-
Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee
- 500/- from 02nd May, 2018
- 1000/- from 09th May, 2018
- 2000/-from 16th May, 2018
- 4000/- from 23rd May, 2018
TS PGLCET 2018 Exam Centers
Regional Centres of TS PGLCET Entrance Test
|Telangana Regional Centers|
|1||Hyderabad West ( Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas )|
|2||Hyderabad North ( Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas )|
|3||Hyderabad Central ( Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas )|
|4||Hyderabad East ( Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas )|
|5||Hyderabad South-East ( L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area and surrounding areas )|
|Andhra Pradesh Regional Centers|
Important Note : While filling the application form, regional Centers will be displayed based on the availability and once it has reached the maximum capacity then the center will not be displayed in application form .
TS PGLCET 2018 Syllabus
The candidates are expected to be thorough in all related topics of Jurisprudence, Constitutional law, Public International law, Mercantile law, Labour laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR & other laws apart from the following topics.
Part – A : 40 Questions ( 40 marks )
JURISPRUDENCE : 20 Questions ( 20 marks )
Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW : 20 Questions ( 20 marks )
Nature of the constitution : Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Part – B : 80 Questions ( 80 marks )
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW : 16 Questions ( 16 marks )
International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
MERCANTILE LAW : 16 Questions ( 16 marks )
General Principles of Contract ( Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872 ).
LABOUR LAW : 16 Questions ( 16 marks )
Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS : CRIMES : 16 Questions ( 16 marks )
Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions. TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
TS PGLCET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms||25th March, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||09th May, 2018|
|3||Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee Rs.500/-||02nd May, 2018|
|4||Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee Rs.1000/-||09th May, 2018|
|5||Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee Rs.2000/-||16th May, 2018|
|6||Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee Rs.4000/-||23rd May, 2018|
|7||TS PGLCET 2018 Entrance Exam||25th May, 2018 ( Friday ) 11.00a.m. – 12.30 p.m.|