UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test 2018 Entrance Exam
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test ( ULSAT ) for admission to LLB Programs for the academic year of 2018.
|S. No||Program||Eligibility Criteria||Admission Criteria||Duration( Year )|
|B.A., LL.B ( Hons. )with Specialization in Energy Laws*||Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level ( 10th & 12th )||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test( UL- SAT ) / Board Merit / CLAT AIR Merit / L- SAT India Merit followed by Group Discussion & Interview||
|BBA., LL.B ( Hons. )with Specialization in Corporate Laws*||
|B.Com., LL.B ( Hons. )with Specialization in Taxation Laws*||
|B.A., LL.B ( Hons. )with Specialization Criminal Law / Labor Law / Constitution Law*||
|BBA., LL.B ( Hons. )with Specialization in International Trade & Investment / Banking, Finance & Insurance / Media & Entertainment Law*||
|B.Sc., LL.B ( Hons ) with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights/Medical Law/Health Law / food Law / Forensic Law**||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level ( 10th& 12th )& Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM( Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics ) at Senior Secondary level ( 12th )||
|B.Tech., LL.B ( Hons ) Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Cyber Laws / IPR*||Minimum 50% marks atHigher & Senior Secondary level ( 10th& 12th )& Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM( Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics ) at Senior Secondary level ( 12th )||UPES Engineering Aptitude Test ( UPESEAT ) followed by Centralized Counseling||
|LLM with specialization in Energy Laws / Business Law / International Economic Law / Law & Technology||Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level ( 10th& 12th )& Minimum 50%marks in Graduation with LLB Degree||UPES online Entrance Test||
ULSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level ( 10th & 12th ).
Age Criteria :Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October , 1996 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic
ULSAT 2018 Admission Criteria
Student can apply on line in the prescribed format available at www.upes.ac.in.
- An application fee of USD75 is payable applicable for international students. This can be paid on line by credit card. If you experience any difficulties, please request a manual application form from email email@example.com
- UPES will review the student’s application and required supporting documents. If found eligible, UPES will issue a Provisional Offer of Admission Letter.
Note : UPES may also request an interview. If the applicant is outside India, this may be by phone or on line, the cost of which will be borne by the applicant.
Important note : At the time of final registration, all successful international applicants will be required to submit attested copies of the following documents:
- 10th & 12th / Graduation grade card or equivalent
- Official transcripts / transfer certificate from Institution last attended
- Passport and student visa valid for duration of study.
- Finally admitted students will be required to register themselves with the foreigner’s registration office / local police authorities as per regulation of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
ULSAT 2018 Non Examination Pathway
Non Examination Pathway – Law Programs through Board Merit / CLAT Merit / LSAT India Merit :
CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit :
For BA LLB ( Hons. ) / BBA LLB ( Hons .) / B.Com, LLB ( Hons )- Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary ( 10th & 12th ) and CLATAIR ranking upto 5000 / L-SAT India Percentile of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
For B. Tech LLB ( Hons. ) Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary ( 10th & 12th ), minimum 50% Marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (12th) and CLAT AIR ranking upto 5000 / L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.
Board Merit :
For BA LLB ( Hons. ) / BBA LLB ( Hons. ) /B.Com LLB ( Hons ) / B.Sc LLB ( Hons )- Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects ( English as one of the compulsory paper ) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test ( UL-SAT ) and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
For B.Tech LLB (Hons.) Candidates with minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM ( Physics, Chemistry &Maths ) are exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions will be through Merit Ranking.
ULSAT 2018 Exam Scheme
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
ULSAT 2018 Reservation of Seats
For Uttarakhand bonafide resident candidates: 15% of the seats in all programs will be reserved for residents of Uttarakhand subject to production of “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” ( Permanent Residence Certificate ) issued by the competent authority of Uttarakhand State. These seats will get allotted strictly based on the merit positions secured in this category, provided the candidate has declared his intent to opt under this category at the time of applying for admission.
Note: Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission failing which their candidature shall stand cancelled
To know more about ULSAT Entrance Exam Click Here
UPES 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to any of the program have to apply online at www.upes.ac.in by paying the application form fee of 1850 /-.
ULSAT 2018 Admit Card
- On the basis of information in the Application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website www.upes.ac.in on 25th April 2018.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed ( duly attested ) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test center. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will NOT be permitted to take the test.
ULSAT 2018 Exam Centres
- Kindly refer to the following table for filling up the OMR / Online Application form. Candidates are cautioned to fill the City code and shade correctly as the allotment of required Test City will be based on this information only.
- Candidates need to give both first & second choice as per their city preference in OMR / Online Application form.
|S.No||City Name||City Code|
Note : University reserves the right to change or cancel any test centre / city at its discretion, if required.
To know more about ULSAT Application Form Click Here
UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test 2018 Results
UPES ULSAT Exam Date 2018 :
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test will be conducted on 5th May 2018 – Offline Test 11th – 12th May 2018 – Online Test
UPES ULSAT 2018 Result Date :
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Result is likely to be declared in the month of May, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your ULSAT Law Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about ULSAT Results Click Here
To know more about ULSAT Question Paper Click Here
ULSAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for Applying ULSAT 2018 Application Forms||20th April, 2018|
|2||ULSAT Exam Date||5th May, 2018 - Offline Test
11th - 12th May, 2018 - Online Test
|3||Admit Cards date||25th April, 2018|
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies,
Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi Via – Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007.
Telephone No : 8171979021, 22, 23,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.upes.ac.in.
|Application Form : https://admission.upes.ac.in/|