VIT Law Entrance Exam 2017
VIT Law School invites application for admission to 5 year integrated BA LLB ( Hons ) and BBA LLB ( Hons) Programmes at Chennai Campus for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
VIT 2017 Law Eligibility
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 ( or its equivalent ) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Age limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply
- Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT / LSAT / any other widely recognised Law Test, and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
VIT 2017 Law Selection Procedure
- Selection is based on merit.
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination, and the performance in group discussion & personal interview are taken into account.
- Weightage will be given for candidates who have good scores in National level Law Entrance Examination.
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
VIT 2017 Law Application Form
Online Application Form :
- VIT 2017 Online Application Form is available in the university website : www.vit.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
- The cost of application is 700/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Enclosures to be submitted with the filled in application form
Kindly send the hardcopy of the filled-out application form, along with the below enclosures.
- Age proof Certificate / X marks sheet Copy
- XII mark sheet of all attempts
- CLAT / LSAT
- / ANY other valid Score card
- Community Certificate ( only for SC / ST candidates )
- Nativity Certificate ( only for candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and North eastern states )
Cost of Application Form :
Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the following mode :
- Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
- Online applicants need to pay 700 /- ( including service Tax )
Mode of Payment :
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Chennai / Vellore
Director, UG Admissions
Vellore – 632 014
Telephone No : +91-416-220 2157/2168
Fax No : +91 416-224 5544/ 0411
Email : email@example.com
VIT University – Chennai Campus
Vandalur Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai – 600 127
Telephone No : +91 44-3993 1555 / 3993 1008
Fax No : +91 44-3993 2555
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
VIT 2017 Law Results
Publication of the VIT Law 2017 shortlisted candidates list will be displayed on 14th June, 2017 ( Wednesday )
To know more about Results Click Here
VIT 2017 Law Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of online application||10th June, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|2||Publication of shortlisted candidates in website||14th June, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|3||GD & Interview||17th June, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|4||Last date for the payment of fee||30th June, 2017 ( Friday )|
|5||Commencement of the classes||10th July, 2017 ( Monday )|
|Online Application Form : http://vtop2.vit.ac.in:8080/LAW/|
Vellore – 632014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephon No : +91-416-220 2157/2168,
Fax No : +91-416-224 5544,
Email : email@example.com,
website : www.vit.ac.in.