VIT Law Entrance Exam 2021
VIT Law School invites application for admission to 5 year integrated BA LLB ( Hons ) and BBA LLB ( Hons) Programmes at Chennai Campus for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
VIT 2021 Law Eligibility
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 ( or its equivalent ) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT / LSAT / any other widely recognised Law Test, and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
VIT 2021 Law Selection Procedure
- Selection is based on merit.
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination, and the performance in group discussion & personal interview are taken into account.
- Weightage will be given for candidates who have good scores in National level Law Entrance Examination.
VIT 2021 Law Application Form
Online Application Form :
- VIT 2021 Online Application Form is available in the university website : www.vit.ac.in.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
- The cost of application is ₹ 700/- ( Including GST ). The application cost is non-refundable.
- Enclosures to be submitted with the filled in application form
Documents to be enclosed with Application form
The candidates are required to send the photocopies of the following certificates along with the application form.
- Certificate of age proof
- Copy of Higher Secondary mark statements. ( All appearances / Website copy )
- Score Card of CLAT / LSAT / Any other Law test.
- Community Certificate ( Only for SC / ST categories )
- Nativity Certificate ( only for candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura )
Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the GD / PI process without these documents.
Cost of Application Form :
Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the following mode :
- Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
- Online applicants need to pay ₹ 700 /- ( including GST )
Mode of Payment :
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Chennai / Vellore
VIT 2021 Law Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of online application||To Be Announced|
|2||Publication of shortlisted candidates in website||To Be Announced|
|3||GD & Interview||To Be Announced|
|4||Last date for the payment of fee||To Be Announced|
|5||Commencement of the classes||To Be Announced|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.