NMAT Application Form 2013
|NMAT 2013 Online Test available for Practice Now|
NMAT Application Form 2013
NMAT Application Form Details 2013 :
Pearson Vue will carry out the online registration of NMAT 2013 & will conduct NMAT MBA Entrance Exam 2013 on behalf of NMIMS. Interested candidates have to visit the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu for online registration. Appearing NMAT 2013 online application of Narsee Monjee MBA Entrance Test 2013 has to be duly submitted & payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed mode within stipulated time.
- Candidates can apply for more than one Programs of NMIMS / Campus as per his / her eligibility of NMAT 2013 by giving preferences.
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on.
Note : There will be three radio buttons for registration i.e MBA ( Full Time ), PGDM & Both ( FT MBA & PGBM ). A candidate who wishes to apply for more than one Campuses has to select the third option of Both and has to pay NMAT 2013 registration charges as on the given table.
NMAT Application Form Fee Payment 2013 :
Mode of Payment for Narsee Monjee MBA Entrance Exam 2013 :
1. Credit Card.
2. Cash at Bank or Demand Draft :
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check whether he / she is eligible for the respective Program as per the eligibility criteria stated above.
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the combination of their rank in NMAT 2013 and preferences.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- No separate call letter will be mailed.
- The result for NMAT 2013 will be declared on the website as per the important dates available on the website. Shortlisted candidate is required to download the call letter from NMIMS website www.nmims.edu Tamilnadu, India.
NMAT Registration Fee 2013 :
The schedule & registration charges for NMAT 2013 is as under :
|NMAT Registration 2013||Wednesday, 11th July, 2012||Tuesday, 25th September, 2012||
|Late Registration for NMAT 2013||Wednesday, 26th September, 2012||Thursday, 4th October, 2012||
|NMAT 2013 Scheduling||Thursday, 19th July, 2012||Friday, 5th October, 2012||Nil|
|Rescheduling for NMIMS NMAT 2013||Thursday, 19th July, 2012||Tuesday, 17th December, 2012||800/- per reschedule|
|NMAT 2013 Entrance Test Delivery||Thursday, 11th October, 2012||Wednesday, 19th December, 2012||Nil|
|Retake NMAT 2013 Scheduling||Monday, 8th October, 2012||Monday, 17th December, 2012||1650/-|
NMAT 2013 Registration Fee for International Students :
The schedule & registration charges for Admission Process is as under :
|Event||Start||End ||Registration Charges|
|NMAT Registration 2013||11th July, 2012||20th December, 2012||Registration charges will be 100 US $ to be paid by debit / credit card.|
Pearson VUE will carry out the NMAT 2013 online registration on behalf of NMIMS. Interested candidates have to visit the NMIMS website for NMAT 2013 online registration.
- Candidates can apply for more than one Programs as per his / her eligibility by giving preferences.
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on.
NMAT Exam Centres 2013 :
|North||Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|South||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin|
|Central||Indore, Allahabad, Bhillai, Bhopal|
|East||Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Guwahati.|
The venue details ( School / College ) at each location will be communicated to the candidates through the confirmation email sent after the candidate has been scheduled.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the test at any of the other venues available. The Institute’s decision in this regard will be final.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2013 :
NMAT 2013 would be an objective type multiple – choice. ( There will be no descriptive type questions ).
NMAT 2013 will comprise the following :
|Sr.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
The candidate should note that it is important for them to perform well relative to other candidates in each of the 3 sections of the NMAT 2013 Test as the score of each section and the overall score will be used to shortlist the candidate for the second stage of the Narsee Monjee MBA Selection Process as well as in the final ranking. Please note that there will be no negative marking.
Please Note that if the candidate is not satisfied by his / her NMAT 2013 score in the first attempt he / she may schedule for Retake NMAT 2013 by visiting www.pearsonvue.com/nmims and logging in with the allotted username and password. In case of candidates taking more than one attempt the best score which is the total score & its respective sectional score, which make the candidate eligible as per the cut offs declared by NMIMS, will be considered for short listing for subsequent process. ( Cut off means sectional as well as total score ). The scores of all the attempts taken by the candidate will be declared on the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu/.
NMAT Selection Process 2013 :
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the NMAT 2013 application form data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT 2013 and GD / PI.
- The selection criteria of NMAT MBA Entrance Exam 2013 will be based on merit. The NMAT 2013 cut off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS. Also, those candidates who have applied for more than one Program, in their NMAT Application Form 2013, their selection will be based on the merit score obtained by them as well as on the availability of the NMIMS Seats. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable and shall be binding on all concerned.
- Canvassing, in any form for admission will disqualify the candidate.
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu to know the details of various steps of NMAT 2013 Selection Process. All communication to the candidates will be through NMIMS website only.
Please note that No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
1. For the candidate based in India at the time of Group Discussion & Personal Interview Please note that call letter for short listed candidate who needs to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be uploaded on the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu.
No separate call letter will be mailed.
The final decision of the University will be based on the GMAT score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview scores, work experience scores if any along with academic scores.
Note : Group Discussion & Personal Interview for short listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai only.
2. For the candidate not based in India at the time of Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Short listed candidates who are based outside India during this period will be telephonically interviewed at a prefixed date and time. Prior to the telephonic interview the candidate needs to send the hard copies of the following documents :
- Statement of Purpose ( SOP ) : Reason for applying to the Programs, study interests, future career plans, etc.
- Letters of Recommendation : Two testimonials are required. Recommendation letters should be from a faculty member / Professional Associate / Referee at the last University you attended as a full time student or from work associates who can comment on your academic potential for post graduate work.
The above mentioned documents must reach at the following address on or before 31st December, 2012.
Deputy Registrar – Admissions,
V.L Mehta Road,
Vile Parle ( West ),
Mumbai – 400 056.
Above Mithibai College.
NMAT 2013 Guidelines :
NMAT 2013 Guidelines for Physically Challenged Candidates :
Physically Challenged will include following ( as per PWD ACT of India ):
- Visually Challenged
- Low vision
- Leprosy – cured
- Hearing impairment
- Loco motor disability
- Cerebral palsy
- Learning Disability / Dyslexia
- Mental illness
Candidates who wish to request for an accommodation must fill in the details in the online application while registering. The candidate must then scan their Disability Certificate and email it together with the candidate’s NMAT ID and name, to NMAT2012@pearson.com five or more days prior to their scheduled date. Each application will be reviewed on a case to case basis and appropriate assistance will be made available at the test centre. Pearson VUE will contact the candidates to ensure proper assistance is provided to them.
Refund of Fees in Case of Withdrawal / Cancellation of Admission :
Withdrawal of admission means voluntary withdrawal by candidate for any reason.
The candidate should submit a written request for withdrawal / cancellation of admission and submit it to Deputy Registrar ( Admissions ) along with original fee receipt.
Refund Rules :
The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows :
|1.||Till the date of Commencement of the programs.||1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
|2.||After the commencement of programs but before the close of the admission.||1000 + Proportionate fees i.e. one tenth of the fees for every completed month or part there of, if the seat vacated by the candidate is filled. If the seat remains vacant / unfilled fees will not be refunded.|
|3.||Cancellation after the official closure of admission.||Fees will NOT be refunded.|
NMAT 2013 Navigation : NMAT 2013 Preparation Tips, NMAT ( C ) 2013 Entrance Exam, NMAT ( T ) / ( C ) 2013 Results, NMAT ( T ) 2013 Selection Process, NMAT ( T ) 2013 Eligibility, NMAT ( T ) 2013 Entrance Exam, NMAT 2013 Results, NMAT 2013 Application Form, NMAT Exam Date 2013, NMAT / NMAT ( T ) Preparation Question Bank CD
NMAT Related : NMAT MBA Application Form 2013, NMAT Online Application Form 2013, NMAT Application Form Status 2013, NMAT Application Form 2013, NMAT Application Form Download 2013, NMAT Application Form Online 2013, NMAT Application Form Available 2013, NMAT Application Form Submission 2013, NMAT Application Form Last Date 2013, How to Apply for NMAT 2013, NMAT Registration 2013, NMAT Registration Date 2013, NMAT Registration Form 2013, NMAT Online Registration 2013, Apply Online for NMAT 2013, NMAT Selection Process 2013, NMAT Selection Procedure 2013, NMAT Selection Process for MBA 2013, NMAT Application Form for MBA 2012, NMAT Application Form 2013 Last Date, Application Form for NMAT 2013, NMIMS NMAT Application Form 2013, NMIMS Application Form 2013, NMAT Exam Centre 2013, NMAT MBA Exam Center 2013, NMAT Entrance Exam Centre 2013, NMAT NMIMS Exam Centre 2013, NMAT Availability of Application Form 2013, NMIMS NMAT MBA Application Form 2012, NMAT Submission of Application Form 2013, NMIMS NMAT 2012 Application Form, NMAT Cost of Application Form 2013, Registration for NMAT 2013, NMAT 2013 Registration, NMIMS NMAT Registration 2013, NMAT NMIMS Selection Procedure 2013, NMAT Selection Criteria 2013, NMAT MBA Selection Procedure 2013, Selection Procedure for NMAT 2013, Availability of NMAT Application Form 2013, Submission of NMAT Application Form 2013, Last Date for NMAT Application Form 2013, NMAT Important Dates 2013, NMAT Important Dates for MBA 2013, NMAT MBA Important Dates 2013, Important Dates for NMAT 2013, NMAT 2013 Important Dates, Narsee Monjee Application Form 2013, NMAT Exam Important Dates 2013, NMAT Question Bank, NMAT Question Paper, NMAT Sample Paper,
NMAT Application Form 2013 – NMAT Online Application Form 2012 – NMAT Selection Procedure 2012 – NMAT 2012 Important Dates – NMAT 2012 Test Centers.
Posted In mba entrance exam : nmat : Leave a response for nmat application form 2013 by saranya