NMAT 2015 Application Form
NMAT 2015 Application Form
NMAT 2015 Application Form Details
Pearson VUE will carry out the online registration of NMAT 2015 will conduct NMAT MBA Entrance Exam 2015 on behalf of NMIMS. Interested candidates have to visit the NMIMS Website www.nmims.edu for NMAT 2015 Online Registration. Appearing NMAT 2015 Online Application of Narsee Monjee MBA Entrance Test 2015 has to be duly submitted & payment of registration charges need to be made in any of the prescribed mode within stipulated time.
- Candidates can apply for more than one Programs of NMIMS / Campus as per his / her eligibility of NMAT 2015 by giving preferences. i.e.
- MBA & PGDM – Bengaluru and / or PGDBM – Hyderabad
- PGDM – Bengaluru and / or PGDBM – Hyderabad
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application.
Note : There will be three radio buttons for registration i.e MBA, Both ( MBA & PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad ) & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad. A candidate who wishes to apply for more than one programme has to select MBA & PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad and has to pay registration charges as per the above table. Candidates are required to fill only one application form even if they are applying for multiple programs / campuses.
NMAT 2015 Application Form Fee Payment
NMAT 2015 Mode of Payment :
2.Cash at bank
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check whether he / she is eligible for the respective Program as per the eligibility criteria stated above.
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of the combination of their rank in NMAT 2015 and preferences.
- Case Discussion & Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- No separate call letter will be mailed.
- The result for NMAT 2015 will be declared. Shortlisted candidate is required to download the call letter from NMIMS Website www.nmims.edu and also needs to bring his/ her NMAT™ Call letter for CD / PI process. .
NMAT 2015 Registration Fee
The schedule & registration charges for NMAT 2015 is as under :
|Start Date for NMAT 2015 Registration||Wednesday, 2nd July, 2014||Saturday, 4th October, 2014|| 2000/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
2400/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
|Late Registration for NMAT 2015||Sunday, 5th October, 2014||Tuesday, 7th October, 2014|| 2550/- for late registration for either MBA Full Time Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
3000/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
|NMAT 2015 Scheduling||Thursday, 17th July, 2014||Sunday, 12th October, 2014||Nil|
|Rescheduling for NMIMS NMAT 2015||Thursday, 17th July, 2014||Wednesday, 17th December, 2014||1000/- per reschedule|
|NMAT 2015 Entrance Test Delivery||Tuesday, 7th October, 2014||Saturday, 20th December, 2014||Nil|
|Retake Scheduling NMAT 2015||Tuesday, 7th October, 2014||Friday, 19th December, 2014||2000/-|
Pearson VUE will carry out the NMAT 2015 Online Registration on behalf of NMIMS. Interested candidates have to visit the NMIMS Website http://nmims.edu/ for NMAT 2015 Online Registration.
- Candidates can apply for more than one Programs as per his / her eligibility by giving preferences.
- The preferences once given cannot be changed later on.
NMAT 2015 Exam Centres
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur|
|South||Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad,|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna|
The candidate will be able to select the venue ( School / College ) at the location of their choice while scheduling their NMAT 2015 test on www.pearsonvue.com/nmims. Candidates will receive confirmation letter providing them with all the information pertaining to their appointment. Candidates will be able to print their admit card from the specific website after registration.
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their Admit Card at the time of NMAT and get it signed by the Test Centre Administrator ( also applicable for Retake ). The signed admit card shall be required to be presented during CD and PI, if shortlisted.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the test at any of the other venues available. The Institute’s decision in this regard will be final.
NMAT 2015 Selection Process
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the NMAT 2015 application form data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT 2015 and Case Discussion -Personal Interview.
- The NMAT Selection Criteria of will be based on merit. The NMAT 2015 cut off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS. Also, those candidates who have applied for more than one Program, in their NMAT Application Form 2015, their selection will be based on the merit score obtained by them as well as on the availability of the NMIMS Seats. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable and shall be binding on all concerned.
- Canvassing, in any form for admission will disqualify the candidate.
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu to know the details of various steps of NMAT 2015 Selection Process. All communication to the candidates will be through NMIMS website only.
Please note that No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
NMAT 2015 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Activity||Important Dates|
|1||NMAT 2015 Registration Start Date||Wednesday, 2nd July, 2014|
|2||End Date of NMAT 2015 Registration||Saturday, 4th October, 2014
|3||NMAT 2015 Scheduling Start Date||Thursday, 17th July, 2014|
|4||NMAT 2015 Scheduling End Date||Sunday, 12th October, 2014|
|5||Late NMAT 2015 Registration Start Date||Sunday, 5th October, 2014|
|6||NMAT 2015 Late Registration End Date||Tuesday, 7th October, 2014|
|7||NMAT 2015 Re- scheduling Start Date||Thursday, 17th July, 2014|
|8||NMAT Re-scheduling End Date||Wednesday, 17th December, 2014|
|9||NMAT 2015 Exam Delivery Start Date||Tuesday, 7th October, 2014|
|10||NMIMS NMAT 2015 Exam Delivery End Date||Saturday, 20th December, 2014|
|11||Re-take Scheduling Start Date||Tuesday, 7th October, 2014|
|12||Re-take Scheduling End Date||Friday, 19th December, 2014|
|13||Announcement of NMAT 2015 Results||Thursday 22nd January, 2015|
|14||Registration for NMAT 2015 CD / PI||23rd January, 2015 to 3rd February, 2015|
|15||Conduct of CD / PI||11th February, 2015 to 24th February, 2015|
|16||NMAT 2015 First Merit List||Wednesday, 4th March, 2015|
NMAT 2015 Guidelines
NMAT 2015 Guidelines for Physically Challenged Candidates :
Physically Challenged will include following ( as per PWD ACT of India ):
- Visually Challenged
- Leprosy – cured
- Hearing impairment
- Loco motor disability
- Cerebral palsy
- Learning Disability / Dyslexia
Candidates who wish to request for assistance must fill in the details in the online application while registering. The candidate must then scan their Disability Certificate and email it together with the candidate’s NMAT ID and name, to email@example.com at the time of online registration. Any request and /or certificate received after the closure of Registration Application will not be accepted and the candidate will have to appear for the test without any assistance in spite of their special status.
Each application will be reviewed on a case to case basis and appropriate assistance will be made available at the test centre.The candidate requiring assistance should not schedule themselves directly and instead should contact Pearson VUE for scheduling their exam.
Refund of Fees in Case of Withdrawal / Cancellation of Admission :
Withdrawal of admission means voluntary withdrawal by candidate for any reason.
The candidate should submit a written request for withdrawal / cancellation of admission and submit it to Deputy Registrar ( Admissions ) along with original fee receipt,
which is MUST.
Refund Rules :
The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows :
|1.||Till the date of Commencement of the programs ( 8th June, 2015).||1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
|2.||Cancellation after closure of admission ( 9th June, 2015).||Cancellation made after the official closing of admission, No Fees will be refunded.|
NMAT 2015 Navigation : NMAT 2015 Preparation Tips, NMAT ( C ) 2015 Entrance Exam, NMAT ( T ) / ( C ) 2015 Results, NMAT ( T ) 2015 Selection Process, NMAT ( T ) 2015 Eligibility, NPAT 2015 Entrance Exam, NMAT 2015 Results, NMAT 2015 Application Form, NMAT 2015 Entrance Exam, NMAT / NMAT ( T ) Preparation Question Bank CD
NMAT Related : NMAT 2015 MBA Application Form, How to Apply for NMAT Exam 2015, NMAT 2015 Online Application Form, NMAT 2015 Application Form, NMAT 2015 Application Form Submission, NMAT 2015 Application Form Download, NMAT 2015 Application Form Availability, NMAT 2015 Application Form Last Date, NMAT 2015 Apply Online, Issue of NMAT Application Form 2015, NMAT 2015 Online Registration Form, NMAT 2015 Application Form Status, NMAT 2015 Important Dates, NNMAT 2015 Online Registration Date, NMAT 2015 Application Form Fee, NMAT 2015 MBA Exam Centre, NMAT 2015 Exam Centre List, NMAT 2015 Admit Card Available Date, NMAT 2015 Exam Centre in North, NMAT 2015 Selection Criteria, NMAT 2015 MBA Selection Process, NMAT 2015 Registration Schedule, NMAT 2015 Mode of Payment, Last Date for NMAT Registration Form 2015, NMAT 2015 Application Form Detail, NMAT 2015 Application Form Closing Date, NMAT 2015 Application Form Procedure, NMAT 2015 Cost of Application Form, Online Form for NMAT 2015, NMAT Guidelines 2015, Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test Form 2015 ,
NMAT 2015 Application Form – NMAT 2015 Online Registration Form – NMAT 2015 Application Form Available – NMAT 2015 Entrance Test Centre – NMAT 2015 Application Form Payment.
Posted In mba entrance exam : nmat : Leave a response for nmat 2015 application form by priya