Acharya Nagarjuna University MBA Entrance Exam 2014
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur – 522 510,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Telephone No. : 0863 – 22346114,
Fax No. : 0863 – 2293320 ,
Website : www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in.
Acharya Nagarjuna University invites application for admission to 2 year MBA ( Technology Management ) Program for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
ANU 2014 MBA Eligibility
- Candidates with less than 60% ( or equivalent ) in either X, XII or UG need not apply.
- Candidates with a history of more than 1 arrear in the UG program need not apply.
ANU 2014 MBA Admission Procedure
- ANU Admissions are made purely on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS. Applicants seeking admission to MBA program should have taken any one of the following all India admission Tests – CAT 2013 / XAT 2014 / MAT ( 2013 – 14 ), CMAT ( 2013 – 14 ), GMAT or any EQUIVALENT EXAM.
- Preference will be given to candidates with no history of arrears in the UG program.
- ANU MBA final rank list would take into account past academic record, entrance test scores, work experience, writing skills and performance at GD & Interview to be held by us.
- Call for interviews will be based on past academic track record and performance in the entrance test.
- Past academic track record will also include history of arrears in the UG program.
ANU 2014 MBA Application Form
- ANU 2014 MBA Application can be downloaded from the University website http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/indexnoti/enggmbatmadmissions2014.pdf
- Send filled – in ANU MBA Application form, with DD for ₹ 500/ – in favor of REGISTRAR, ANU, GUNTUR payable at ANU, CAMPUS to :
The PRINCIPAL, ANU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,
ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, GUNTUR, 522210.
- The envelope should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR MBA 2014 – 16”.
- Last date for receipt of completed ANU MBA applications form is 30th June, 2014.
- Candidates should compulsorily attach a copy of their score card of the entrance test.
- For candidates who have completed their UG in 2014, performance till the pre – final semester will be considered for provisional admission if the final semester marks are not available. The final admission will be subject to their getting an aggregate of at least 60% in the overall UG program and passing in all their final semester subjects.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.