|AICTE CMAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
CMAT Entrance Exam 2017
Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT ) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development ( MHRD ), Government of India. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE – Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges. The CMAT 2017 will be conducted on 28th & 29th January 2017.
CMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses ( 10+2+3 ) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017 – 18 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT January 2017 Exam Scheme
Mode of CMAT 2017 Exam : Online Computer Based Test.
The computer based online examination is more or less the same except that a candidate reads a question on a computer terminal and clicks on the correct answer.
CMAT Time Duration : 3 hours
CMAT Scoring Pattern & Negative Mark : For each correct answer there are 4 marks. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
CMAT January 2017 Exam Pattern
Pattern of examination for CMAT 2017
Type of Questions
|No. of Questions||
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||
- Duration of test is 180 minutes ( 3 hours ) .
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted .
- A Trial test will be available from 15th December, 2016. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
- At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he / she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper / sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.
To Know more about CMAT 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
CMAT January 2017 Online Application Form
CMAT 2017 Online Registration
- Online Registration for CMAT January, 2017 will begin on 10th October, 2016 and closes on 10th December, 2016 on CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Candidate can select up-to 3 cities in India giving order of preference towards your test city.
- The first choice of city will be given due consideration and weightage. However, actual allotment as per order of choice will be subject to availability of the slot in that particular city.
CMAT 2017 Online Application Form Fees
|Test||General / OBC||Female / SC / ST / PWD|
|CMAT 2017||Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges as Applicable||Rs. 700 + Bank Charges as Applicable|
Note : Under no circumstances, cancellation of application and refund of fee will be allowed.
CMAT 2017 Payment Process
CMAT Payment can be done via two modes :
Mode 1 : You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Mode 2 : CASH Payment in SBI bank : You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
NOTE : The last date to pay Cash in bank is 11th December, 2016 and from there onwards to complete registration is 13th December, 2016. Submission of final application after payment will not be possible after 13th December, 2016.
Instructions for CMAT January 2017 Online Application Form
Pre – requisites before starting the CMAT January, 2017 Registration :
We suggest you have the following ready before starting the CMAT Online Registration Process 2017 :
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during CMAT 2017 Registration.
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT 2017 Entrance Exam.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 ( 60Kb ).
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 ( 30Kb ).
- A Valid email id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this email id which you will enter while registering for CMAT Exam 2017.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay Online.
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to Print 3 copies of Challan in case you are planning to pay by Cash at the bank.
CMAT 2017 Online Registration Process
Registering for CMAT 2017 is a 3 Step process as mentioned below :
Step 1) : Read Instructions and Self Registration :
First time you will enter as NEW USER. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on SUBMIT button on this page.
Once you SUBMIT this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page. Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via E-mail and SMS. From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self-registration.
Step 2) : Payment Process :
You can do the payment in either of the Two Modes mentioned below.
- i) Online Payment : You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
- ii) Cash Payment in SBI Bank : You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
E.g. If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 3rd November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 4th November, 2015 onwards. Similarly if you PRINT the CHALLAN copies on 4th November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 5th November 2015 onwards.
Note : The last date to pay CASH in bank is 13th December, 2016 and from there onwards to complete CMAT Registration is 13th December, 2016.
In return to the CASH Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank.
Now that you have deposited the CASH and got the acknowledgement CHALLAN, you need to wait for 48 hours. In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the registration portal. You will receive an Email and SMS confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on View / Modify Button. Clicking on View / Modify button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify.
Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT.
You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the e AICTE CMAT January, 2017 Exam. Please login from 13th January, 2017 onwards to download your exam AICTE CMAT January, 2017 Admit Card. For latest updates, please visit CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in.
Here you can click on PREVIEW button to view your filled form. If you wish, you can PRINT your filled form and keep a copy with you for reference. This completes the registration process.
Note : The detailed instructions are also available under “NEWS TAB – ‘How to Apply’” on the home page. In case of any query you can contact our helpline number mentioned under the Helpline tab. Please visit AICTE CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in for all the latest updates.
To Know more about CMAT 2017 Application Form Click Here
CMAT Jan 2017 Exam Centres List
CMAT will be conducted at various cities. Enlisted below are the test cities for CMAT 2017 :
To Know more about CMAT 2017 Exam Centers Click Here
AICTE CMAT 2017 Result
CMAT January 2017 Exam Date :
AICTE Common Management Admission Test 2017 will be conducted on 28th & 29th January, 2017.
CMAT January 2017 Result Date :
CMAT January 2017 Results has been declared
To Know more about CMAT 2017 Results Click Here
CMAT January 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Start Date||
10th October, 2016
|Registration End Date||
10th December, 2016
28th & 29th January, 2017
To be Announced
|Print Out of Score Cards||
To be Announced
Contact Details :
All India Council for Technical Education,
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001,
Telephone No. : 91-11-23724183,
Fax No : 022 – 66258304,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aicte-india.org.
mba entrance exam - aicet cmat -