CMAT 2017 Online Application Form
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Centers||Results|
CMAT 2017 Online Registration
- Online Registration for CMAT January, 2017 will begin on 10th October, 2016 and closes on 10th December, 2016 on CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Candidate can select up-to 3 cities in India giving order of preference towards your test city.
- The first choice of city will be given due consideration and weightage. However, actual allotment as per order of choice will be subject to availability of the slot in that particular city.
CMAT 2017 Online Application Form Fees
General / OBC
Female / SC / ST / PWD
Rs. 1400 + Bank Charges as Applicable
Rs. 700 + Bank Charges as Applicable
Note : Under no circumstances, cancellation of application and refund of fee will be allowed.
CMAT 2017 Payment Process
CMAT Payment can be done via two modes :
Mode 1 : You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Mode 2 : CASH Payment in SBI bank : You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
NOTE : The last date to pay Cash in bank is 11th December, 2016 and from there onwards to complete registration is 13th December, 2016. Submission of final application after payment will not be possible after 13th December, 2016.
Instructions for CMAT January 2017 Online Application Form
Pre – requisites before starting the CMAT January, 2017 Registration :
We suggest you have the following ready before starting the CMAT Online Registration Process 2017 :
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during CMAT 2017 Registration.
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT 2017 Entrance Exam.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 ( 60Kb ).
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 ( 30Kb ).
- A Valid email id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this email id which you will enter while registering for CMAT Exam 2017.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay Online.
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to Print 3 copies of Challan in case you are planning to pay by Cash at the bank.
CMAT 2017 Online Registration Process
Registering for CMAT 2017 is a 3 Step process as mentioned below :
Step 1) : Read Instructions and Self Registration :
First time you will enter as NEW USER. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on SUBMIT button on this page.
Once you SUBMIT this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page. Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via E-mail and SMS. From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self-registration.
Step 2) : Payment Process :
You can do the payment in either of the Two Modes mentioned below.
- i) Online Payment : You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
- ii) Cash Payment in SBI Bank : You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
E.g. If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 3rd November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 4th November, 2015 onwards. Similarly if you PRINT the CHALLAN copies on 4th November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 5th November 2015 onwards.
Note : The last date to pay CASH in bank is 13th December, 2016 and from there onwards to complete CMAT Registration is 13th December, 2016.
In return to the CASH Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank.
Now that you have deposited the CASH and got the acknowledgement CHALLAN, you need to wait for 48 hours. In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the registration portal. You will receive an Email and SMS confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on View / Modify Button. Clicking on View / Modify button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify.
Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT.
You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the e AICTE CMAT January, 2017 Exam. Please login from 13th January, 2017 onwards to download your exam AICTE CMAT January, 2017 Admit Card. For latest updates, please visit CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in.
Here you can click on PREVIEW button to view your filled form. If you wish, you can PRINT your filled form and keep a copy with you for reference. This completes the registration process.
Note : The detailed instructions are also available under “NEWS TAB – ‘How to Apply’” on the home page. In case of any query you can contact our helpline number mentioned under the Helpline tab. Please visit AICTE CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in for all the latest updates.
CMAT 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Start Date||
10th October, 2016
|Registration End Date||
10th December, 2016
28th & 29th October, 2016
To be Announced
|Print Out of Score Cards||
To be Announced
AICET CMAT 2017 Navigation : AICTE CMAT 2013 Additional Test, CMAT 2017 Preparation Tips, CMAT January 2017 Results , CMAT January 2017 Exam Centres, CMAT January 2017 Online Application Form, CMAT January 2017 Entrance Exam, AICTE CMAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
AICET CMAT Related : CMAT 2017 Application Form, CMAT 2017 Online Application Form, CMAT January 2017 Online Registration, CMAT 2017 Online Application Form, CMAT 2017 Apply Online, CMAT Jan 2017 Registration, CMAT 2017 Application Form Last Date, CMAT January 2017 Admission Form, CMAT 2017 Online Registration Form, CMAT 2017 Last Date for Registration, CMAT 2017 Online Registration Last Date, CMAT 2017 Application Date, CMAT 2017 Admission Process, CMAT 2017 Registration Fee, CMAT Jan 2017 Registration Dates, CMAT 2017 Registration Dates, CMAT January 2017 Admission Procedure, CMAT January 2017 Application Form, CMAT Jan 2017 Payment Last Date, CMAT Jan 2017 Mode of Payment, AICTE CMAT 2017 Application Form, CMAT 2017 Application Form Cost, CMAT 2017 Application Form Procedure, Common Management Admission Test Application Form 2017, CMAT Application Form 2017, CMAT 2017 Application Form Closing Date, CMAT Jan 2017 Online Registration Instruction, CMAT 2017 Cost of Application Form, CMAT 2017 Forms, CMAT 2017 Application Cost,
AICTE CMAT Application Form 2016 – CMAT Jan 2016 Online Application Form – CMAT 2016 Online Registration Form – CMAT 2016 MBA Admission Process – CMAT 2016 Application Form Instruction.
Posted In mba entrance exam : aicet cmat : Leave a response for cmat 2017 online application form by nirmala