CMAT Sep 2014 Online Application Form
CMAT Sep 2014 Online Application Form
CMAT Sep 2014 Online Registration
- CMAT Sep 2014 Online Registration from 3rd July, 2014 to 25th August, 2014 on CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for CMAT Sep 2014 Online Examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
CMAT Sep 2014 Online Application Form Fees
|CMAT 2014 Test||General / OBC||SC / ST / PD|
|CMAT 2015 - 2016 ( First Test ) for any test centre in India||1400 + Bank Charges as Applicable||700 + Bank Charges as Applicable|
Note : CMAT 2014 Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
CMAT 2014 Mode of Payment
|Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card||Online Payment through www.aicte-cmat.in|
|Cash Payment ( Only for payment in for appearing in test in India )||Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India|
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes / University Departments.
Instructions for CMAT Sep 2014 Online Application Form
Pre – requisites before starting the CMAT Sep 2014 Registration :
We suggest you have the following ready before starting the CMAT Online Registration Process 2014 :
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during CMAT 2014 Registration.
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT 2014 Entrance Exam.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 ( 60Kb ).
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 ( 30Kb ).
- A Valid email id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this email id which you will enter while registering for CMAT Sep Entrance Exam 2014.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number.
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay Online.
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to Print 3 copies of Challan in case you are planning to pay by Cash at the bank.
CMAT Sep 2014 Online Registration Process
Registering for CMAT 2014 is a 3 Step process as mentioned below :
Step 1) : Read Instructions and Self Registration : First time you will enter as New User. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on Submit button on this page.
Once you Submit this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page. Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via email and sms. From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an Existing User and login with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self registration.
Step 2) : Payment Process : You can do the payment in either of the Two Modes mentioned below.
Mode i) Online Payment : You can select Online Payment mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation email and sms. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of CMAT Registration Process 2014.
Mode ii) Cash Payment in SBI Bank : The Indian candidates can select this option to pay by Cash at any of the designated SBI bank branch only for payment in for appearing in test in India. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a Challan on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 Print Outs of this Challan, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch located in India with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
E.g. If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 3rd July, 2014, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and Cash from 4th July, 2014 onwards. Similarly if you Print the Challan copies on 4th July, 2014, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and Cash from 5th July, 2014 onwards.
Note : The last date to pay CASH in bank is 26th August, 2014 and from there onwards to complete CMAT Registration is 28th January, 2014.
In return to the Cash Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of Challan with their stamp and a Journal number written on it. Please ensure the Journal number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank.
Now that you have deposited the Cash and got the acknowledgement Challan, you need to wait for 48 hours. In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the CMAT 2014 registration portal.
You will receive an email and sms confirming that your payment data has got updated in the CMAT 2014 registration portal. Then you need to re login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of CMAT Registration 2014 process.
Step 3) : Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of CMAT Online Application Form. Once you have filled the complete CMAT Application Form 2014, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on Preview button. Clicking on Preview button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify.
Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on Submit. The system will re – confirm to you for Submit. Once you confirm, your form will get finally Submitted and no change in the data is possible after this Submit.
You will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the e AICTE CMAT Sep, 2014 Exam. Please login from 12th Sep, 2014 onwards to download your exam AICTE CMAT Sep 2014 Admit Card. For latest updates, please visit CMAT Website www.aicte-cmat.in
If you wish, you can Print your filled AICTE CMAT Application Form and keep a copy with you for reference. This completes the CMAT Registration 2014 Process.
Note : The detailed instructions are also available under “NEWS TAB-’How to Apply’” on the home page. In case of any query you can contact our helpline number mentioned under the Helpline tab. Please visit AICTE CMAT Website www.aictecmat.in for all the latest updates.
AICET CMAT 2014 Navigation : AICTE CMAT 2013 Additional Test, CMAT September 2014 Preparation Tips, CMAT September 2014 Results , CMAT September 2014 Exam Centres, CMAT September 2014 Online Application Form, CMAT September 2014 Entrance Exam, AICTE CMAT Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
AICET CMAT Related : AICTE CMAT 2014 Application Form, CMAT September 2014 Online Application Form, CMAT Sept 2014 Online Registration, CMAT Sep 2014 Online Application Form, CMAT Sept 2014 Application Form Download, CMAT Sep 2014 Registration, CMAT 2014 Application Form Availability, CMAT Sep 2014 Application Form Submission, CMAT September 2014 Online Registration Form, CMAT 2014 Application Form Last Date, CMAT September 2014 Online Registration Last Date, CMAT 2014 Application Form Issue, CMAT Sept 2014 Admission Process, CMAT 2014 Registration Fee, CMAT Sept 2014 Application Form Status, CMAT Sep 2014 Admit Card, CMAT Sept 2014 Admit Card Date, CMAT 2014 Admit Card Availability, CMAT Sept 2014 Payment Last Date, CMAT Sept 2014 Mode of Payment, AICTE CMAT 2014 Challan Form, CMAT Sept 2014 Application Form Cost, CMAT 2014 Application Form Procedure, Common Management Admission Test CMAT Application Form 2014, CMAT 2014 Application Form Closing Date, CMAT Sept 2014 Online Registration Instruction, CMAT Sep 2014 Cost of Application Form, CMAT Sept 2014 Forms, CMAT 2014 Management Form Detail,
AICTE CMAT Application Form 2014 – CMAT Sep 2014 Online Application Form – CMAT 2014 Online Registration Form – CMAT MBA Admission Process 2014 – CMAT Application Form Instruction 2014.
Posted In mba entrance exam : aicet cmat : Leave a response for cmat sep 2014 online application form by priya