AICTE CMAT May Additional Test 2013
AICTE CMAT 2013 Additional Test
On the special request of few state governments, AICTE has decided to conduct an additional Online All India CMAT Examination for the academic year 2013 – 2014 in order to facilitate those candidates who could not appear in the earlier CMAT. The candidates can make maximum two attempts for the academic year 2013 – 2014 and better of two scores will be used for admission.
AICTE CMAT May 2013 Eligibility
- Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CMAT online.
- The candidates, who have already appeared in both the CMAT held in September, 2012 and February, 2013 will not be allowed to appear in this test.
CMAT 2013 Online Application Form
- AICTE CMAT 2013 Online Registration from 10th March, 2013 to 10th April, 2013 on AICTE Website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- CMAT 2013-14 ( Additional Test ) Fee [rupee] 1200 + Bank charges as applicable for General / OBC and [rupee] 600 + Bank charges as applicable for SC/ ST / PD Candidates.
Mode of Payment :
- Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
- Cash Payment Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
CMAT 2013 Admission Process
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling Scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes / University Departments.
CMAT May 2013 Important Dates
|Description||Ph.D||B.Tech Normal Entry||BCA, BBA, B. Com., B.Sc.|
( All variants )
|B.Tech Lateral Entry, M.Tech||M.Sc., MCA||MBA
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms||31st July, 2015||10th May, 2015 for JUBET 28th May, 2015 otherwise||26th June, 2015||10th July, 2015||10th July, 2015||10th July, 2015
|Date of JUBET / Ph.D. Entrance Test||02nd August, 2015||16th May, 2015 (online)|
17th May, 2015 (offline)
|Declaration of JUBET / Ph.D. Entrance Test Result||10th August, 2015||25th May, 2015|
|GD/PI ( In batches) for all UG Programmes except B.Tech||NA||At the time of counseling||NA||NA||At the time of counseling
|Interviews for Ph.D. candidates before RPEC||17th August, 2015 to 22nd August, 2015|
|Display of Merit List for Physical Counseling||31st August, 2015||28th May, 2015||30th June, 2015||12th July, 2015||14th July, 2015||14th July, 2015|
|Physical Counseling cum Admissions / Protocol Presentation for Ph.D. candidates||19th September, 2015 to 30th September, 2015||06th June, 2015 to 11th June, 2015||06th July, 2015 to 08th July, 2015||20th July, 2015||21st July, 2015||21st July, 2015|
|Walk-in counseling for the seats remaining vacant||12th June, 2015||09th July, 2015||21st July, 2015||22nd July, 2015||22nd July, 2015|
|Classes Commence||10th October, 2015||09th July, 2015||14th July, 2015||03rd August, 2015||03rd August, 2015||03rd August, 2015
|Final Cut off date for admission||30th September, 2015||30th September, 2015||30th September, 2015||30th September, 2015||30th September, 2015||30th September, 2015
CMAT 2013 Additional Test Centre
|S.No||Name of the Course / Subject||No. of Seats||Specialization|
|9||Physics||04||(i) Quantum information and Quantum Physics 9 - 01
(ii) Nuclear Physics& Nuclear Astrophysics - 01
(iii) Theoretical and Computational Condensed Matter Physics - 02
|11||Chemistry||02||(i) Inorganic Chemistry - 01
(ii) Physical Chemistry - 01
|12||English||05||(i) Drama - 2
(ii) Fiction - 3
|13||Mathematics||11||(i) Algebra -104
(ii) Continuum Mechanics - 07
|15||Bio-Sciences||04||(i) Plant Physiology - 02
(ii) Microbiology - 01
(iii) Animal Physiology - 01
|17||Deen Dayal Upadhaya Thought||02|