CMAT 2018, CMAT 2018 Exam Date, CMAT Exam 2018, CMAT Entrance Exam 2018, CMAT Eligibility, CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018, CMAT Exam Eligibility, CMAT Entrance Exam, CMAT Exam Pattern 2018, CMAT Entrance Exam Pattern, CMAT Admission Procedure, CMAT Exam Scheme 2018, CMAT 2018 Test Date, AICTE CMAT Notification 2018, CMAT January 2018 Exam Eligibility, CMAT Entrance Exam January 2018, CMAT 2018 Exam Schedule, CMAT 2018 Prospectus
|AICTE CMAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Exam Scheme||Application Form||Exam Centers||Results|
CMAT Entrance Exam 2018
Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT ) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development ( MHRD ), Government of India. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE – Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges. The CMAT 2018 will be conducted on 21st January, 2018.
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam 2018.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses ( 10+2+3 ) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2018 – 19 can also apply for CMAT Online Exam.
CMAT January 2018 Exam Pattern
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation : 25 Questions ( 100 Marks )
- Logical Reasoning : 25 Questions ( 100 Marks )
- Language Comprehension : 25 Questions ( 100 Marks )
- General Awareness : 25 Questions ( 100 Marks )
- Duration of test is 180 minutes ( 3 hours ) .
There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted .
A Trial test will be available from 25th October, 2017. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation.
At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he / she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper / sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.