|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
AIMT MBA Entrance Exam 2018
Army Institute of Management, Kolkata ( AIMK ) was established in July 1997 by the Army Welfare Education Society ( AWES ), New Delhi. Business India has ranked AIMK as “A” Category B – School in India in 2007.
AIMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have scored minimum 45% aggregate marks in : Any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years recognized by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ). OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. OR
- Passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Candidates who have appeared in Qualifying Examination
Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam ( Graduation Final Year ) are also eligible to apply. However, their admission will be provisional, subject to production of proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification at the time of admission. Students are required to furnish proof of having attained minimum qualification laid down by 15th July 2018, failing which their admission may be cancelled. Affidavit as per appendix 3 of GGSIPU brochure is required to be submitted by all students who do not submit proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification. Compartment / Supplementary cases will be governed by GGSIPU rules.
- On 01st July 2018 the candidate should be below 35 years of age. i.e. candidates born on or after 02nd July 1983 are eligible.
The candidate should be certified by MH / RMO / Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate when the candidate joins the Institute.
AIMT 2018 MBA Selection Procedure
Written Test and Selection Process
All candidates are required to appear in any one of the following entrance tests
- Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management ( IIM ) valid for the academic session 2018-19.
- Management Aptitude Test ( MAT ) conducted by All India Management Association on valid for the academic session 2018-19.
- Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT ) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education valid for the academic session 2018-19.
- Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) conducted by Xavier School of Management valid for the academic session 2018-19.
Those desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater NOIDA are required to obtain the soft copy of both bulletin with application formand the Information Brochure/Prospectus of the Institute. These are required to be submitted beforethe scheduled cut off dates.
Shortlisting of Candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Results of CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT will be communicated by the students to the Institute from 30th January 2018 onwards through E-mail. Based on the marks of CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT, candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ) at AIMT, Greater NOIDA. The list of short-listed candidates will be available before 02nd March 2018. Short-listed candidates for GD & PI will be informed by e-mail. The GD & PI will be scheduled between 30March to 31March 2018.
The candidates will travel and stay under their own arrangements when called for GD & PI. No boarding or travel expenses will be paid to the candidates. We have limited guest room accommodation on nominal payment basis as per availability.
Final merit list
The Final Merit List will be declared by 19th April 2018 The same will also be available at the office of Registrar AIMT and on the Institute website. Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT scores, and GD & PI as per under mentioned weightage
- CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT Score – 50%
- GD & PI- 50%
Relative Merit in Case of Equal Marks : In case of candidates scoring equal marks in the final merit, the preference will be decided as per the following criteria
- Aggregate Marks of 10+2 Exam. If these are also the same, then,
- Date of Birth. Preference will be given to the younger candidate.
To know more about AIMT Entrance Exam Click Here
How to Apply for AIMT 2018
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the Information Brochure/ Prospectus for MBA programme by downloading from the AIMT website – www.aimt.ac.in or by applying online. The application form will be submitted on or before 31 January 2018 alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 750/-. Rs 200/- will be added as late fee, if the application is submitted after January 2018.
Submission of Application Form : Application forms duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates and documents should be submitted to AIMT, Greater Noida for MBA programme as per instructions already given in the prospectus.
Documents To Be Submitted with the Application Form
Following documents ( only attested copies of mark sheets / certificates ) will be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to check the same before sending their form to the Registrar, AIMT
- Application Form & acknowledgement card
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination( CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT ) with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in support of eligibility parameters, educational qualifications, gallantry awards etc, as applicable to a candidate, will be submitted on formats supplied with the application forms.
Documents to be Submitted Later
Following documents will also be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission
- Fees as specified in Paragraph 48.
- Original Degree Certificate ( Photocopies to be submitted )
- Original Migration Certificate from University last attended.
- Original Class XII Mark sheet and Pass Certificate. ( Photocopies to be submitted )
- Original Class X Mark sheet and Pass Certificate. ( Photocopies to be submitted )
- CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT Admit Card & Score Card in original.
- Original Character / Conduct certificate issued by the head of the Institution last attended or issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Six Passport size photographs and four stamp size photographs.
- Dependent card for wards of serving personnel / ECHS card for wards of retired personnel.
- Certificate No 5. Medical fitness Certificate.
To know more about AIMT Application Form Click Here
CAT Result 2018
- IIM CAT 2017 Results likely to be declared in the month of Second Week of January, 2018
To know more about CAT Results Click Here
AIMT 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Forms available from||15th November, 2017 onwards|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form||31st March, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form with late fee of Rs.200/-||28th February, 2018|
|Declaration of short-listed candidates for GD & PI at AIMT, Greater NOIDA||02nd March, 2018|
|Group Discussion ( GD ) & Personal Interview ( PI ) And declaration of shortlisted candidates at AIMT, Greater NOIDA||30th March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018|
|Commencement of Orientation Program||23rd July, 2018|
|Commencement of the Course||As intimated by GGSIP University|
|Dates to remember|
|CAT ( Common Admission Test )||26th November, 2017|
|MAT ( Management Aptitude Test )||10th December / 16th December, 2017|
|CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test )||21st January, 2018|
|XAT ( Xavier Aptitude Test )||07th January,2018|
To know more about CAT Question Paper Click Here
ARMY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY
Plot No. M-1, Pocket P-5,
GautamBudh Nagar (UP) – 201 306
Tele : +918920177643 ,8920177638,8920177639
E-mail : email@example.com
website : www.aimt.ac.in