AIMT Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » AIMT »
How to Apply for AIMT 2018
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the Information Brochure / Prospectus for MBA programme by downloading from the AIMT website – www.aimt.ac.in or by applying online. The application form will be submitted on or before 31 January 2018 alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 750/-. Rs 200/- will be added as late fee, if the application is submitted after January 2018.
Submission of Application Form : Application forms duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates and documents should be submitted to AIMT, Greater Noida for MBA programme as per instructions already given in the prospectus.
Documents To Be Submitted with the Application Form
Following documents ( only attested copies of mark sheets / certificates ) will be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to check the same before sending their form to the Registrar, AIMT
- Application Form & acknowledgement card
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination( CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT ) with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in support of eligibility parameters, educational qualifications, gallantry awards etc, as applicable to a candidate, will be submitted on formats supplied with the application forms.
Documents to be Submitted Later
Following documents will also be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission
- Fees as specified in Paragraph 48.
- Original Degree Certificate ( Photocopies to be submitted )
- Original Migration Certificate from University last attended.
- Original Class XII Mark sheet and Pass Certificate. ( Photocopies to be submitted )
- Original Class X Mark sheet and Pass Certificate. ( Photocopies to be submitted )
- CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT Admit Card & Score Card in original.
- Original Character / Conduct certificate issued by the head of the Institution last attended or issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Six Passport size photographs and four stamp size photographs.
- Dependent card for wards of serving personnel / ECHS card for wards of retired personnel.
- Certificate No 5. Medical fitness Certificate.
AIMT 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Forms available from||15th November, 2017 onwards|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form||31st March, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form with late fee of Rs.200/-||28th February, 2018|
|Declaration of short-listed candidates for GD & PI at AIMT, Greater NOIDA||02nd March, 2018|
|Group Discussion ( GD ) & Personal Interview ( PI ) And declaration of shortlisted candidates at AIMT, Greater NOIDA||30th March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018|
|Commencement of Orientation Program||23rd July, 2018|
|Commencement of the Course||As intimated by GGSIP University|
|Dates to remember|
|CAT ( Common Admission Test )||26th November, 2017|
|MAT ( Management Aptitude Test )||10th December / 16th December, 2017|
|CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test )||21st January, 2018|
|XAT ( Xavier Aptitude Test )||07th January,2018|
ARMY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY
Plot No. M-1, Pocket P-5,
GautamBudh Nagar (UP) – 201 306
Tele : +918920177643 ,8920177638,8920177639
E-mail : email@example.com
website : www.aimt.ac.in