Allahabad University, Allahabad University MBA, Allahabad University MBA Admission 2019, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Exam 2019, Allahabad University MBA Examination 2019, Allahabad University MBA Exam Date, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Exam Date, Allahabad University MBA Course Details, Allahabad University MBA Eligibility, University of Allahabad Eligibility 2019, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Eligibility, Allahabad University In MBA, Allahabad University Test Pattern 2019, Allahabad University MBA Seats, Allahabad University Application Form, Allahabad University MBA Application Form 2019, Allahabad University MBA Admission Procedure, Allahabad University MBA Application Issue Date, Allahabad University MBA Application Form Last Date, Allahabad University Exam Centre List 2019, Allahabad University MBA Admit Card 2019, Allahabad University MBA Selection Procedure, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Syllabus, Allahabad University MBA Syllabus, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Result, Allahabad University MBA Result 2019, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Exam Result, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Results 2019, Allahabad University MBA Important Dates 2019
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019
The University of Allahabad has eleven Constituent Colleges, which are located within the perimeter of the city itself. Out of these, admission to the colleges being Minority Colleges are not included in the present Allahabad University Admissions. At the same time, the self-financing courses run by the Colleges mentioned herein do not form part of this Test.
Allahabad University 2019 MBA Entrance Exam
University of Allahabad invites applications for admission to the following MBA Programs through Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2019 – 21.
- MBA RD in GB Pant Social Science Institute ( GBPSSI ).
- MBA in Motilal Nehru Institute of Research & Business Administration ( MONIRBA ).
Allahabad University 2019 MBA Eligibility
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA, MBA RD programs shall be graduation from a recognized Institution ( Degree Course of at least three years duration with separate annual / semester examination system ) from any stream.
- Students appearing in the final year examination of the undergraduate class shall also be permitted to apply, subject to the condition that they furnish their final graduation pass result not later than the specified date.
Allahabad University MBA Seats 2019
- 46 seats or as decided by the University Admission Committee.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per University rules.
To know more about Allahabad University 2019 Entrance Exam – Click Here
Allahabad University 2019 MBA Exam Pattern
Written Marks ( 800 Marks )
The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality.
- Communication Ability in English : 200 Marks.
- Aptitude and Reasoning : 200 Marks.
- General Awareness : 200 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude : 200 Marks.
Oral Tests ( 200 Marks )
The Oral tests shall comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. A candidate has to appear in all parts of the Written Tests and all the Oral Tests; thus, a candidate, who is, for whatsoever reason, absent at one or all the Oral Test(s) shall not be considered for final selection for admission.
Group Discussion ( 100 Marks )
The testing shall be done by grouping the applicants in viable groups and conducting discussion on chosen themes to test the applicant’s leadership ability, group behaviour, and adjustment with group dynamics.
Personal Interview ( 100 Marks )
To know more about Allahabad University 2018 Exam Pattern – Click Here
Allahabad University 2019 MBA Application Form
How to Apply
Allahabad University MBA and MBA RD Application has to be made Online only on the official website of www.allduniv.ac.in.
The Completed application form should be submitted on or before April, 2019.
The Candidates have to pay the application fee of . 1500/- for General / OBC candidates and . 750/- for SC / ST candidates.
University of Allahabad 2019 MBA Admission Procedure
- The admission to the MBA and MBA RD courses shall be based on Admission Test comprising Written and Oral Tests.
- Based on performance in the Written Test, shortlisted candidates shall be required to appear in Oral Test conducted for MBA and MBA ( RD ) programs.
- The number of shortlisted candidates for the Oral Tests shall be decided by the Admission Committee.
- All tests shall be conducted only in English medium.
To know more about Allahabad University 2019 Application Form – Click Here
Allahabad University 2019 Exam Centers
The written test shall be held in Allahabad. Centres will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview shall be held at G B Pant Social Science Institute, Jhusi,
The candidate shall have the option to appear from any one of the specified centres. In case the number of applicants opting for a centre is less than 25, the Admission Committee shall have the right to cancel that centre and direct the candidates to appear from any other centre in order of preference registered by them in their application forms or as decided by the Admission Committee.
The Oral tests ( Group Leadership / Personal Interview) for the short – listed candidates shall be conducted only at Allahabad. The Candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing in the written and oral tests and shall not be entitled to any TA / DA.
Allahabad University 2019 MBA Selection Process
Final list of selected candidates shall be drawn on the basis of overall performance of the candidate in Written and Oral Tests.
Final result shall be declared on the official website www.gbpssi.in of G.B. Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad and displayed on the notice board of the Institute.
In case of Tie
While drawing the list of finally selected candidates a tie between two or more candidates securing identical scores shall be decided as follows :
- Merit shall be decided by score in written test.
- If score in written tests are same, the merit shall be decided on the basis of higher percentage of marks in graduate examination.
- If the percentages of marks in graduate examinations are same, the merit shall be decided by drawing lottery.
Allahabad University 2019 Results
Allahabad University MBA Exam Date
- Allahabad University 2019 MBA, MBA RD Entrance Exam was conducted on May, 2019.
Allahabad University MBA Result Date
- Allahabad University MBA Written Test Result has been declare
To know more about Allahabad University 2018 Results – Click Here
Allahabad University 2019 Counselling
Counselling of Candidates will be held in the auditorium of G.B. Pant Social Science Institute, Jhusi, Allahabad as per details given below
- Selected Candidates : July, 2019
- Waitlisted Candidates : July, 2019
- Employee Ward : July, 2019
Candidates are required to bring the following documents and Fee at the time of counselling
- Test Admit Card.
- Five recent coloured passport size photograph in formal dress. Photo should be in light background.
- Both original and self attested photocopies of Mark sheets, Certificates and Degree from Class X to all exams upto Graduation ( each year marks sheet ).
- Original, along with self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate ( in case of SC / ST and OBC Non-Creamy Candidates ).
- Migration Certificate in Original, if you have graduated from institutions other than University of Allahabad.
- Original, along with self attested photocopy of disability certificate duly verified by the Medical Officer of the University in case you are a PH Candidate.
- Original, along with self attested photocopy of Employee Ward certificate in case you are an Employee Ward Candidate.
- Affidavit in the format enclosed herewith on Rs. 10/- non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Notary Commissioner.
- Deposit fee in CASH or through Demand Draft in favour of the Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant Social Science Institute payable at Allahabad as per details at the time of Counselling.
Allahabad University 2019 MBA Important Dates
|1||Availability of forms and Information Bulletin||08th April, 2018
( Sunday )
|2||Last Date of form submission||29th April, 2018
( Sunday )
|3||Availability of Online Admit Card||02nd May, 2018 ( Wednesday ) onwards|
|4||Date of Written Test||08th May, 2018 ( Tuesday )
Reporting Time : 12:00 Noon
Test Time : 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
|5||Group Discussion and Personal Interview||To be announced later on|
|6||Declaration of Final Results||To be announced later on|
To know more about Allahabad University MBA Question Paper – Click Here
University of Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh – 211 002, India,
Telephone No. : 0532 – 2461157, 24610890532 – 2461083, 0532 – 2460344,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.allduniv.ac.in.