Allahabad University 2021 MBA Exam Pattern
Written Marks ( 800 Marks )
The written tests shall judge applicants for proficiency in written communication, intelligence, propensity to observe facts and use them, propensity to grasp and use quantitative and scientific tools, general awareness, logical thinking, reasoning power, aptitude for management learning and practice, and maturity in terms of personality.
The Four Sections of the written test will consist of the following
- Communication Ability in English : 200 Marks.
- Aptitude and Reasoning : 200 Marks.
- General Awareness : 200 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude : 200 Marks.
Oral Tests ( 200 Marks )
The Oral tests shall comprise of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. A candidate has to appear in all parts of the Written Tests and all the Oral Tests; thus, a candidate, who is, for whatsoever reason, absent at one or all the Oral Test(s) shall not be considered for final selection for admission.
Group Discussion ( 100 Marks )
The testing shall be done by grouping the applicants in viable groups and conducting discussion on chosen themes to test the applicant’s leadership ability, group behaviour, and adjustment with group dynamics.
Personal Interview ( 100 Marks )
Allahabad University 2021 MBA Selection Process
Final list of selected candidates shall be drawn on the basis of overall performance of the candidate in Written and Oral Tests.
Final result shall be declared on the official website www.gbpssi.in of G.B. Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad and displayed on the notice board of the Institute.
In case of Tie
While drawing the list of finally selected candidates a tie between two or more candidates securing identical scores shall be decided as follows
- Merit shall be decided by score in written test.
- If score in written tests are same, the merit shall be decided on the basis of higher percentage of marks in graduate examination.
- If the percentages of marks in graduate examinations are same, the merit shall be decided by drawing lottery.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.