AMMI MBA MMS CET 2021
Association of Management of MBA / MMS Institutes ( AMMI ), Pune, Maharashtra,
C/0 Dr. D.Y. Patil School of Management,
Dr. D.Y. Patil Knowledge City, Charholi Bk, Via Lohegaon,
Near Lohegaon Airport Pune – 412105.
Mobile : 77559210001, 8600852121.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website : www.mahaammi.com.
Association of Management of MBA MMS Institutes, Maharashtra invites application for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) / Master of Management Science ( MMS ) CET Program for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
AMMI MBA MMS CET 2021 Eligibility
- Basic Qualification in order to secure admission of MBA / MMS course, the candidate should fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% Incase of backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only ) in any bachelor’s degree minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian Universities can also appear for AMMI MBA / MMS CET 2021 but shall have to fulfill the basic qualification as mentioned above ( Passed with minimum of 50% marks in agregate 45% in case of backward class candidate from Maharashtra state only )
- For AMMI MBA / MMS CET 2021 candidate from Maharashtra state and other than Maharashtra state can appear who fulfill the basic qualification.
- Candidates passing out AMMI MBA MMS CET 2021 examination will be admitted only against vacant seats as well as institute level quota seats. after the round of Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The rule of eligibility, tie-breaker etc. is a part with MH MBA MMS CET 2021 conducted by Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
AMMI MBA MMS CET 2021 Application Form Procedure
- Candidate should procure the brochure and AMMI application form from the from the participating institutes. For details see the website www.mahaammi.com
- The candidates will submit duly filled application form at the same center from where he / she purchased Brochure & Application form.
- The candidate’s have to fill the AMMI CET Application form which is downloaded from the website and submit to the convenient participating institute mentioned on the website www.mahaamml.com
- The candidate will receive the Hall ticket for the examination from the same Participating Institutes. The candidates therefore requested to collect the Hall-ticket for the examination while submitting the application form & passport size photograph. Please note that Hall Ticket is just an enabling provision for appearing AMMI MBA MMS CET 2021 does not imply that the candidates satisfies all the requirements, eligibility, conditions of admission.
- The candidate must preserve the Hall Ticket & bring to the examination hall to produce the same on the demand by the examination staff. In case of loss of Hall Ticket, the student should obtain duplicate hall ticket from the examination center in charge not later than one hour before the commencement of examination on payment of ₹ 100/- with sufficient evidence to prove that he / she is the genuine bonafide student.
- Candidates will appear for AMMI MBA / MMS CET 2021 written test as the designated venue as mentioned on the hall ticket on the date of the examination. The candidate shall report to the center at least an hour before.
- The candidate will receive the score card from the same examination centre. In case the loss of original score card, a duplicate score can be obtained on making an application on plain paper to the competent Authority of the association along with the DD of ₹ 200/- in favour of the Association of Management of MBA / MMS institutes payable at Pune.
AMMI MBA MMS 2021 Exam Pattern
The question paper of the CET will only be set in English. Translation in any other language will not be available. The CET will be comprised of 200 marks and the duration is two hours. The CET will be 100 multiple choice questions with four options for each questions.Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. There will be no negative marking. Syllabus for the AMMI CET examination is following :
- General Aptitude ( GA )
- Computer Concepts ( CC )
- General English ( GE )
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.