Amrita School of Business – ASB 2018 MBA Eligibility
Amrita MBA 2018 Entrance Exam
Amrita School of Business ( ASB ) invites admission Application for ( MBA ) through CAT / MAT / XAT Scores programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Amrita MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Valid national level entrance test score of CAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE / CMAT / MAT
Amrita MBA 2018 Selection Process
- Names of candidates who are short – listed will be posted on Amrita University Website www.amrita.edu/asb, and called for a Personal Interview ( PI ) during the March, 2018.
- The date and venue of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email and post / courier. Candidates are advised to visit Amrita Website regularly during the admission months.
- The selected candidates are required to pay the first installment of the fees within 15 days from the date of intimation of final selection.
- Interviews are scheduled during 2nd week of March 2018 ( tentative ) at following locations mentioned below
Amrita PI Centres
- New Delhi.
- MBA Admissions 2018 – 19. Candidates appearring for MAT in May 2018 may also apply to Amritapuri, Kochi, and Bengaluru campuses.
- CMAT Candidates may also apply to Amritapuri, Kochi, and Bengaluru campuses.