Aligarh Muslim University – AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2017
AMU MBA 2017 Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for MBA / MBA ( IB ) programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
|Duration||Study Location||Course Code||Intake|
|4 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||MBAA||60|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||MBAK||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||MBAW||60|
|AMU Center, Kishanganj||MBAB||60|
MBA IB Course :
AMU MBA 2017 Eligibility
- Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
AMU MBA Selection Procedure 2017
Through Admission Test. Admission shall be offered through Counselling. The Total Merit will have the following components :
- Written Test : 200 Marks
- Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion : 50 Marks
Note : Candidates shall be called for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, physical presence in the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion is compulsory to become eligible for selection.
AMU MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
AMU entrance exam duration is 3 hours. AMU Exam Paper shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on the following category :
- Environmental Awareness
- Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
AMU MBA 2017 Exam Schedule
|7th May, 2017||3 Hours||10:00 AM|
AMU MBA 2017 Application Form
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Form submission office||Last Date of Receipt of Application Form|
|ONLINE||550.00||Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002||Through Online||27th February, 2017|
|PDF Generated copy at the Counter / Registered Post||02nd March, 2017|
- There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to MBA, MBA ( IB ) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance. Candidates applying for MBA can also apply for admission to MBA ( IB ) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Test Fee. Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
Procedure for submission of application form :
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form ( PDF Generated copy ) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
- Candidates who submit their Application Form by post / on counter may check the status of their Application Form on the website ( ww.amucontrollerexams.com ).
Documents to be submitted with the application form
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges ( non-refundable ) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through
Online payment through internet banking / credit card / debit card
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of High School / Secondary School Certificate ( SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of qualifying GATE examination, if any ( applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
- Any other relevant document.
Note : Incomplete Application Forms / Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
AMU Related : AMU MBA 2017 Entrance Exam, AMU MBA 2017 Exam Date, AMU MBA 2017 Eligibility, Aligarh Muslim University – AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2017, AMU 2017 Eligibility Criteria, AMU MBA 2017 Notification, AMU MBA 2017 Application Form, AMU MBA 2017 Online Application Form, AMU MBA 2017 Application Form Availability, AMU MBA 2017 Application Form Last Date, AMU MBA 2017 Application Form Download, AMU MBA 2017 Exam Pattern, AMU MBA 2017 Entrance Test Date, AMU 2017 Entrance Exam Details, AMU 2017 Entrance Eligibility, AMU 2017 Online Application Submission, AMU 2017 Application Form Issue Date, AMU MBA 2017 Application Form Status, AMU MBA 2017 Exam Scheme, AMU 2017 MBA Registration Form, Aligarh Muslim University MBA Exam 2017, AMU MBA 2017 Exam Schedule, AMU MBA 2017 Admission Procedure, Aligarh Muslim University MBA Application Form 2017, AMU 2017 Question Paper,
Home Exam Centres Syllabus Results AMU MBA 2017 Entrance Exam Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for MBA / MBA ( IB ) programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018. AMU MBA 2017 Course Details MBA Course : Duration Study … Continue reading
Posted In mba entrance exam : amu : Leave a response for aligarh muslim university – amu mba entrance exam 2017 by nirmala