|Home||Exam Centres||Syllabus|| Results|
AMU MBA 2017 Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU ) invites admission Application for MBA / MBA ( IB ) programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
AMU MBA 2017 Course Details
MBA Course :
|Duration||Study Location||Course Code||Intake|
|4 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||MBAA||60|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||MBAK||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||MBAW||60|
|AMU Center, Kishanganj||MBAB||60|
MBA IB Course :
AMU MBA 2017 Eligibility
- Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
AMU MBA Selection Procedure 2017
Through Admission Test. Admission shall be offered through Counselling. The Total Merit will have the following components :
- Written Test : 200 Marks
- Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion : 50 Marks
Note : Candidates shall be called for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, physical presence in the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion is compulsory to become eligible for selection.
AMU MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
AMU entrance exam duration is 3 hours. AMU Exam Paper shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on the following category :
- Environmental Awareness
- Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
AMU MBA 2017 Exam Schedule
|7th May, 2017||3 Hours||10:00 AM|
AMU MBA 2017 Application Form
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Form submission office||Last Date of Receipt of Application Form|
|ONLINE||550.00||Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002||Through Online||27th February, 2017|
|PDF Generated copy at the Counter / Registered Post||02nd March, 2017|
- There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to MBA, MBA ( IB ) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance. Candidates applying for MBA can also apply for admission to MBA ( IB ) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Test Fee. Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
Procedure for submission of application form :
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form ( PDF Generated copy ) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study so as to reach the respective offices as mentioned against each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Candidates must retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
- Candidates’ submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the Envelope before posting it.
- Candidates who submit their Application Form by post / on counter may check the status of their Application Form on the website ( ww.amucontrollerexams.com ).
Documents to be submitted with the application form
- The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges ( non-refundable ) as mentioned against each course may be remitted through
Online payment through internet banking / credit card / debit card
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of High School / Secondary School Certificate ( SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy ( both sides ) of qualifying GATE examination, if any ( applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
- Any other relevant document.
Note : Incomplete Application Forms / Irrelevant Forms and those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.