Aligarh Muslim University – AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2016
AMU MBA 2016 Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University,
Telephone No. : 91 – 571 – 2700935, 2700920 – Extn. ( 1161 ),
Website : www.amu.ac.in.
Aligarh Muslim University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA / MBA ( IB ) Programs through Admission Test 2016 conducted by Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU MBA Entrance Exam Date 2016
|AMU MBA 2016 Exam Date : 22nd May, 2016 ( Sunday ); 10.00 AM|
AMU MBA 2016 Eligibility
- Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
AMU MBA Selection Procedure 2016
Through Admission Test. Admission shall be offered through Counselling. The Total Merit will have the following components :
- Written Test : 200 Marks
- Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion : 50 Marks
Note : Candidates shall be called for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, physical presence in the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion is compulsory to become eligible for selection.
AMU MBA 2016 Exam Pattern
AMU entrance exam duration is 3 hours. AMU Exam Paper shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on the following category :
- Environmental Awareness
- Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
Course Details :
|Duration||Study Location||Course Code||Intake|
|4 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||MBAA||60|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||MBAK||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||MBAW||60|
|AMU Center, Kishanganj||MBAB||60|
MBA IB :
AMU MBA 2016 Application Form
|Filling of Form||Test Fee||Submit to||Last Date of Receipt of Application Form|
Office of the Controller
AMU, Aligarh -202002
|20th February, 2016 ( Through Online )
25th February, 2016 ( PDF Generated copy at the Counter / Registered Post )
- The Admission Test Fee 500/- / Processing Charges ( non – refundable ) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh” payable at Aligarh ( or ) ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft. PWD (PH-Category) candidates having 40% disability are exempted from the payment of Admission Test / Processing Charges. They should select Demand Draft Mode and fill the DD No. as 00000.
Procedure of Payment of Application fee :
Payment of Course Fee : 500/-. There are following 3 modes of payment of course Fee :
- Bank Demand Draft
- Bank Challan
- Online Payment
1. Bank Demand Draft :
Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
2. Bank Challan :
- Bank Challan facilities are available through ICICI and Canara bank.
- Candidates are requested to choose ‘ICICI & Canara Bank’ from bank drop down list and enter the Challan No. in DD No. column, in case they are paying through bank Challan.
- Physically Challenged / Blind candidates need not deposit any Application Fee and may write ’0000′ in DD column.
3. Online Payment :
- Online payment can be done either by Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Candidates who use Online mode for payment and do not get link for downloading the PDF copy of the duly filled in Form, are requested to wait for its renewal which generally takes about 30 minutes.
- If it is not available even after 24-48 hrs they may contact the Admission Section, via helpdesk numbers or in person and tell their name, father name, course applied for and date of payment. If their payments are successful, the details for downloading the PDF copy of the form shall be emailed to them on the email IDs provided in the Application Form. However, candidates are requested not to take risk on the last dates and use offline mode ( DD / Challan ).
Note : Applicants of Test Courses are requested to send the printout of the duly filled in Application Form along with the relevant documents to the Deputy / Asstt. Controller, Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh only on or before the last date of submission of the Application Form.
AMU Related : AMU MBA 2016 Entrance Exam, AMU MBA 2016 Exam Date, AMU MBA 2016 Eligibility, Aligarh Muslim University – AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2016, AMU 2016 Eligibility Criteria, AMU MBA 2016 Notification, AMU MBA 2016 Application Form, AMU MBA 2016 Online Application Form, AMU MBA 2016 Application Form Availability, AMU MBA 2016 Application Form Last Date, AMU MBA 2016 Application Form Download, AMU MBA 2016 Exam Pattern, AMU MBA 2016 Entrance Test Date, AMU 2016 Entrance Exam Details, AMU 2016 Entrance Eligibility, AMU 2016 Online Application Submission, AMU 2016 Application Form Issue Date, AMU MBA 2016 Application Form Status, AMU MBA 2016 Exam Scheme, AMU 2016 MBA Registration Form, Aligarh Muslim University MBA Exam 2016, AMU MBA 2016 Exam Schedule, AMU MBA 2016 Admission Procedure, Aligarh Muslim University MBA Application Form 2016, AMU 2016 Question Paper,
AMU MBA Entrance Exam 2016 – AMU Examination Date 2016 – AMU MBA Eligibility 2016 – AMU Application Form 2016 – AMU MBA Exam Pattern 2016.
Posted In mba entrance exam : amu : Leave a response for aligarh muslim university – amu mba entrance exam 2016 by vennila