AMU MBA Syllabus 2014
AMU MBA 2014 Syllabus
A. Environmental Awareness :
- Objective : To test candidates’ awareness of the developments in the political, social, technological and economic environments both in the Indian and International contexts.
- Contents : Characteristics of Indian economy, basic economic indicators, industrial, trade, fiscal, budgetary and monetary policies, Indian banking system and its functioning, awareness about corporate sector, Indian and international trade, economic agreements, changes in political, technological and cultural environments.
- Weightage : 25%
B. Quantitative and Numerical Ability :
- Objective : To judge candidates’ ability to use the fundamental and standard procedure in arithmetic, algebra, geometry and other branches of mathematics and to ascertain logical thinking, accuracy and speed in applying the basic skills of mathematics.
- Contents : Elementary Arithmetic – percentage, ratio, proportion time and distance, relative speed, time and work, interest, stocks, shares and discount, rules of divisibility, HCF and LCM, power, exponents and roots; Elementary algebra – algebraic equations; Elementary geometry – angle, line, polygon, solids, cylinders, perimeter, volume, circles, tangent to circle, sphere, etc.; linear and quadratic equations; Basics of trigonometry and coordinate geometry.
- Weightage : 20%
- Objective : To test a candidate’s skill of quick comprehension and verbal ability – both of which reflect a person’s ability to understand facts faster than his / her peers and also his / her skill in organising thoughts and expressing them in a clear manner.
- Contents : Comprehension at paragraph and sentence level, identification of mistakes; grammar and usage; Vocabulary – word formation, synonyms, antonyms, pairing of words, analogies, sentence structure and construction, active and passive voice, prepositions, completion of sentences, etc.
- Weightage : 25%
D. Reasoning and Intelligence :
- Objective : To assess the logical and reasoning capabilities of the candidate i.e. the ability to comprehend, evaluate, and deduce in a logical manner.
- Contents : This may include verbal reasoning and verbal analogy, letter series, number series, coding and decoding, logical diagrams, and syllogism, etc.
- Weightage : 15%
E. Analysis and Interpretation of Data :
- Objective : To test the ability to interpret a given set of data for decision making or similar applications. It assess the awareness of methods used in representing data and various techniques in analysis and interpretation of data.
- Contents : Sets – Union and intersection; frequency and class intervals, cumulative frequencies, and various types of graphic diagrams used in interpretation; Basic of probability; and Permutation and combination.
- Weightage : 15%
AMU Related : AMU 2014 MBA Syllabus, AMU MBA 2014 Entrance Exam Syllabus, AMU MBA 2014 Syllabus Detail, AMU MBA Syllabus 2014, AMU MBA 2014 Syllabus Material, AMU MBA 2014 Syllabus Download, AMU MBA 2014 Exam Pattern, AMU University 2014 MBA Syllabus, AMU Aligarh 2014 MBA Syllabus, AMU MBA 2014 Examination Syllabus, AMU MBA 2014 Exam Scheme, AMU MBA 2014 Study Material, AMU MBA 2014 Detailed Syllabus, AMU MBA 2014 Admission Syllabus, AMU 2014 Entrance Syllabus, AMU 2014 Syllabus for MBA Exam, AMU University 2014 MBA Syllabus Detail, Aligarh Muslim University MBA Syllabus 2014, AMU MBA 2014 Marks Weightage, How to Download AMU Syllabus 2014, Syllabus for AMU MBA Entrance Test 2014, AMU MBA 2014 Question Paper, AMU 2014 Question Paper Download,
AMU MBA Syllabus 2014 – AMU Exam Syllabus 2014 – AMU MBA Syllabus Detail 2014 – AMU Entrance Test Syllabus 2014 – AMU Syllabus Material 2014.
Posted In mba entrance exam : amu : Leave a response for amu mba syllabus 2014 by priya