Anand Agricultural University MBA Entrance Exam 2017
Anand Agricultural University was previously a part of Gujarat Agricultural University, a benchmark project initiated by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and K. M.Munshi by incorporating Krushi-Go-Vidhya Bhavan or the Institute of Agriculture, in 1938. The Institute was popularly known as Khetiwadi; it became part of Gujarat Agricultural University in 1972. Anand Agricultural University (AAU) is located in the western Indian state of Gujarat between the cities of Vadodara and Ahmedabad. This was formerly the Anand Campus of Gujarat Agricultural University, which is now independent. It has three constituent colleges, for agriculture, veterinary science and animal husbandry and dairy science. The jurisdiction of the university covers Kheda, Anand, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Dahod and Panchmahal districts. It was set up to provide education support to the farming community in areas such as Agriculture, Horticulture, Engineering, Information technology and Business Studies.
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Exam
International Agri – Business Management Institute, Anand Agricultural University, invites application for 2 year MBA IAB ( International Agree Business ) program for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Eligibility
- Acandidate should possess Bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+4 ) in Agriculture and Allied Sciences ( Agribusiness Mgt. / Veterinary Science & A.H. / Dairy Science /Agricultural Engineering & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Forestry / Horticulture / Fisheries / Agril. Biotechnology / Agril. Information Technology and others ) with an O.G.P.A. of 6.0 / 10.00 or 60% or equivalent in aggregate ( relaxable OGPA to 5.5 / 10.00 or 55% for SC / ST / SEBC / Physical Challenged candidates ) from recognized university
- All candidates have to download the admission form from the Anand Agricultural University’s website ( www.aau.in ) or website of Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission ( www.gsauca.in ).
- The duly filled form along with the Demand Draft of 1000/- ( One thousand only ) in the name of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” should be sent to
The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University,
Anand Campus, Anand – 388 110, Gujarat State.
- Those candidates, who will finally secure the admission in MBA-ABM Programme, will have to pay the full fees for the programme immediately as soon as admission is offered. Failing the same may lead to disqualification from the admission. The fee must be paid either in cash or electronically using ATM / Debit Card or Credit Card or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” payable at Anand.
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Reservation of Seats
- Total intake capacity of Anand Agricultural University Total intake capacity of MBA ( IAB ) programme is 30 seats ( 22 AAU and 8 ICAR seats ).
- Free seats for MBA-IAB Programme will be offered to the candidates of domicile origin of Gujarat only.
- The reservation for the seats is as under;
|Sr. No.||Category||Percentage of Total seats|
|1.||Candidates nominated by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research ( ICAR ), GOI, New Delhi||25%|
|5.||Disabled ( Physically Challenged ) Candidates||5% ( In respective Categories )|
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Exam Pattern
Basics of agriculture and allied sciences including Agriculture, Dairy Science, Food Processing Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Forestry,
Agricultural information technology and Fisheries.
- Quantitative ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- General knowledge
After scrutiny, the list of eligible candidates will be announced through AAU website ( www.aau.in ) and website of Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission ( www.gsauca.in ) and the eligible candidates will be called for the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview. The final merit list of the candidates for admission shall be prepared by giving the weightage to the score in Entrance test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as ( 50:25:25 ) respectively.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Entrance Exam Result
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Entrance Exam Date
International Agri – Business Management Institute Anand MBA 2017 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 09th August, 2017.
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Result Date
International Agri – Business Management Institute Anand MBA 2017 Entrance Exam Result has been declared to be in the monthe of August, 2017
Anand Agricultural University 2017 MBA Important Dates
|1||Date of Advertisement||23rd June, 2017|
|2||Download of application form and period of Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” payable at Anand.||23rd June, 2017 to 31st July, 2017|
|3||Last date of filled-up application form ( Hard Copy ) along with required documents must reach to The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University, Anand - 388110 ( Gujarat )||02nd August, 2017|
|4||Date of release of final eligible candidates on AAU website.||05th August, 2017|
|5||Date of Entrance test||09th August, 2017|
|6||Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||09th August, 2017|
To know more about Results Click Here
Contact Details :
Anand Agricultural University,
Anand- 388 110
Mobile No : 099980 09967
Tele Fax No : +91-2692-264052, 262052
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.aau.in, www.gsauca.in