Anand Agricultural University 2018 MBA Exam
International Agri – Business Management Institute, Anand Agricultural University, invites application for 2 year MBA IAB ( International Agree Business ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Anand Agricultural University 2018 MBA Eligibility
- Acandidate should possess Bachelor’s degree ( 10+2+4 ) in Agriculture and Allied Sciences ( Agribusiness Mgt. / Veterinary Science & A.H. / Dairy Science /Agricultural Engineering & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Forestry / Horticulture / Fisheries / Agril. Biotechnology / Agril. Information Technology and others ) with an O.G.P.A. of 6.0 / 10.00 or 60% or equivalent in aggregate ( relaxable OGPA to 5.5 / 10.00 or 55% for SC / ST / SEBC / Physical Challenged candidates ) from recognized university
Anand Agricultural University 2018 MBA Admission Procedure
- All candidates have to download the admission form from the Anand Agricultural University’s website ( www.aau.in ) or website of Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission ( www.gsauca.in ).
- The duly filled form along with the Demand Draft of 1000/- ( One thousand only ) in the name of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” should be sent to
The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University,
Anand Campus, Anand – 388 110, Gujarat State.
- Those candidates, who will finally secure the admission in MBA-ABM Programme, will have to pay the full fees for the programme immediately as soon as admission is offered. Failing the same may lead to disqualification from the admission. The fee must be paid either in cash or electronically using ATM / Debit Card or Credit Card or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” payable at Anand.
Anand Agricultural University 2018 MBA Reservation of Seats
- Total intake capacity of Anand Agricultural University Total intake capacity of MBA ( IAB ) programme is 30 seats ( 22 AAU and 8 ICAR seats ).
- Free seats for MBA-IAB Programme will be offered to the candidates of domicile origin of Gujarat only.
- The reservation for the seats is as under;
|Sr. No.||Category||Percentage of Total seats|
|1.||Candidates nominated by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research ( ICAR ), GOI, New Delhi||25%|
|5.||Disabled ( Physically Challenged ) Candidates||5% ( In respective Categories )|
Anand Agricultural University 2018 MBA Exam Pattern
Basics of agriculture and allied sciences including Agriculture, Dairy Science, Food Processing Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Forestry,
Agricultural information technology and Fisheries.
- Quantitative ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- General knowledge
After scrutiny, the list of eligible candidates will be announced through AAU website ( www.aau.in ) and website of Gujarat State Agricultural Universities Common Admission ( www.gsauca.in ) and the eligible candidates will be called for the entrance test, group discussion and personal interview. The final merit list of the candidates for admission shall be prepared by giving the weightage to the score in Entrance test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as ( 50:25:25 ) respectively.
Anand Agricultural University 2018 MBA Important Dates
|1||Date of Advertisement||June, 20178|
|2||Download of application form and period of Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Anand Agricultural University Fund Account” payable at Anand.||June, 2018|
|3||Last date of filled-up application form ( Hard Copy ) along with required documents must reach to The Registrar, Anand Agricultural University, Anand - 388110 ( Gujarat )||August, 2018|
|4||Date of release of final eligible candidates on AAU website.||August, 2018|
|5||Date of Entrance test||August, 2018|
|6||Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview||August, 2018|
International Agri-Business Management Institute
Anand Agricultural University,
Anand- 388 110
Mobile No : 099980 09967
Tele Fax No : +91-2692-264052, 262052
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : www.aau.in, www.gsauca.in