|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
APIM Entrance Exam 2018
Asia – Pacific Institute of Management has consistently endeavored to provide high – quality education to young management aspirants while at the same time contributing to the society by way of publications based on research and contribution to the industry as well as the community at large.
The sincere efforts on the part of Asia – Pacific have been recognized and acknowledged by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) with accreditation by National Board of Accreditation ( NBA ) as equivalent to MBA and recognised by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) for Two Year Full – Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program ( AICTE approved ).
APIM PGDM 2018 Exam
Asia Pacific Institute of Management ( APIM ) invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following PGDM Programs through CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / MAT 2017 / GMAT / CMAT 2018 Scores for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM GENERAL )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing ( PGDM – MRT )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business ( PGDM – IB )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking & Financial Services ( PGDM – BFS )
- 3 year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( EX-PGDM )
APIM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For admission it is necessary that a student needs to apply through MAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by 1st October, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- Candidates with work experience and/or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have taken CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / AIMA / GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply
- Those who have not appeared in CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / AIMA / GMAT or not having the qualifying criteria, they can take admissions under Management Quota / Company Sponsored Category.
Seats for APIM Admission 2018
|S.No.||Courses||No. of Seats|
|2.||PGDM ( Marketing )||60|
|3.||PGDM ( International Business )||60|
|4.||PGDM ( Banking & Financial services )||60|
To Know More about APIM Entrance Exam – Click Here
APIM PGDM 2018 Application Form
All queries related to PGDM admission process can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Aspiring candidates should apply to the Admission Office through the duly filled in Application Form available through the following means :
1. Fill in the PGDM application Online / Offline
From AIM Campus : The APIM PGDM Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained at the following address on all working days during 9.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m. on payment of 1,500/ in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of 1,550/- in favour of ‘Asia Pacific Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi to the below mentioned address.
3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Opp. Sarita Vihar, Jasola,
New Delhi 110025
Online : APIM PGDM Application Form can also be downloaded from the AIM website www.asiapacific.edu, on payment of 1500/- through Debit/Credit Card.
By Post : Asia-Pacific Institute of Management web-site www.asiapacific.edu. The blank form may be downloaded, filled up and submitted along with a Demand Draft for 1250/- in favour of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management.
2. Submit photocopies of all required documents
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (latest year if final year is not available)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT Score Card if appeared
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume if incase of working professional
3. Payment Details :
The cost of APIM PGDM application is 1500/- (by Cash) & 1550/- (Online or Demand Draft) which can be made in three different modes.
Cash payment : Cash payment at ASIA-PACIFIC, Admission office or at the specified branch of the Axis Bank, Indian Bank (please check the branch details through the link mentioned in website).
Debit / Credit Card : Candidates intending to pay online can pay ( 1550/-) through Debit / Credit card.
Demand Draft : Candidates can pay through demand draft of 1550/- in favour of “ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT” payable at Jasola, New Delhi and send it to Admission Office, ASIA-PACIFIC along with duly filled downloaded Application Form.
To Know More about APIM Application Form – Click Here
APIM 2018 Selection Procedure
CA / GD / PI :
As a part of APIM PGDM admission process, we conduct the following assessment rounds :
- An Aptitude Test which includes Case Study Analysis
- Commercial Awareness Test
- Problem Solving Skills Assessment
- English Language Competencies
This is followed by a Group Discussion / Extempore and a Personal Interview round with panel of Faculty.
APIM PGDM Evaluation Process
Academic Abilities : The PGDM programs at AIM are highly upgraded and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure are mostly preferred.
Previous Academic Performance : Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
Standardized Test Scores : AIM considers CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA /CMAT/ AIMA / GMAT scores in the overall assessment. Case Analysis, Extempore and Personal Interview are integral components of the admission process.
Selection Venues : CA/GD/PI selection process will be conducted at Delhi Campus, Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Siliguri, Indore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Gorakhpur, Dehradun, Hyderabad & Udaipur. Candidate can choose the centre for selection process according to his/her convenience. Our admission team will intimate the candidates with the date and venue.
APIM 2018 GD PI
Applicants can choose the centre of selection process according to own convenience depending on his/her place of stay. All the above locations are tentative. The institute reserves the right to cancel any of the above outstation GDPI locations. However, this will be intimated to the applicants in advance.
|Date||PIace||Address||Contact Details||Contact Person||Email id|
|December, 2017||Delhi Campus||Campus||08287454545 / 011 42094800||Ms Akshayitreeemail@example.com|
|December, 2017||Delhi Campus||Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi||08287454545 / 011 42094800||Ms Akshayitreefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|State||GD PI Dates ( Tentative )||Other Locations||Venue|
To Know More about APIM Selection Process – Click Here
CAT 2017 Result
To Know More about CAT Result – Click Here
MAT 2017 Results
To Know More about MAT Result – Click Here
XAT 2018 Results
To Know More about XAT Result – Click Here
CMAT 2018 Results
CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT Question Bank
To Know More about CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT Question Bank – Click Here