APIM Selection Procedure 2021MBA Entrance Exam » Asia Pacific »
APIM 2021 Selection Procedure
CA / GD / PI :
As a part of APIM PGDM admission process, we conduct the following assessment rounds :
- Candidates must have appeared for any of the following examinations- CAT /MAT/CMAT/XAT/ GMAT 2020 examination, with a valid score card.
- He/ She must have applied the application form of AIM, New Delhi at the college web site with non- refundable fee of 1200/-.
- The students will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form.
- The second round of selection process starts after the declaration of CAT /XAT examination results. This process will start in Feb 2021 and the shortlisted candidates who get a minimum prescribed cut-off percentile will be called for further process of GD/PI. The admission offer letter for the second round of process will be dispatched by March 2021
- The softcopy of call letters for the selection process will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the application form, and even a hard copy of the call letter will be sent on the address provided in the application form.
NOTE- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by AIM New Delhi.
This is followed by a Group Discussion / Extempore and a Personal Interview round with panel of Faculty.
APIM PGDM Evaluation Process
Academic Abilities : The PGDM programs at AIM are highly upgraded and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure are mostly preferred.
Previous Academic Performance : Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
Standardized Test Scores : AIM considers CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA /CMAT/ AIMA / GMAT scores in the overall assessment. Case Analysis, Extempore and Personal Interview are integral components of the admission process.
Selection Venues : CA/GD/PI selection process will be conducted at Delhi Campus, Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Siliguri, Indore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Gorakhpur, Dehradun, Hyderabad & Udaipur. Candidate can choose the centre for selection process according to his/her convenience. Our admission team will intimate the candidates with the date and venue.
APIM 2021 GD PI
Admission Announcements / GDPI Dates for PGDM Batch 2021-2023
Great leaders and managers are those people who can influence masses with their words, knowledge, and body language. They make other people work and unite them to achieve their desired goals.
AIM, announces its GD/PI date for its silver jubilee 2021-23 batch.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi (AIM) is well renowned for its AICTE approved Two Year Full-Time PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) and for its quality placements in every past batch for 25 years. For Batch 2021-23, admission forms for all PGDM courses are now available.
Students who would like to know more about our GDPI details may contact our counsellors at our Toll-Free number 1800113334, -011-42094800, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Admission Process
- Create your new account to apply online.
- After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed.
- Kindly fill all the details correctly as the same details will be used for filling up the admission form and to checking up the status of the application later on.
- Applicants must fill complete online application form with all mandatory star marked rows.
- Finally submit the application form along with the non-refundable application fee.
Note:-Please fill in the data carefully as incorrect data could lead to the application being rejected.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.