Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admissions, Asia Pacific Institute of Management Courses, APIM PGDM Entrance Test 2018, APIM Entrance Test 2018 Date, APIM 2018 PGDM Notifications, APIM PGDM Admission 2018, APIM Eligibility Criteria 2018, Asia Pacific Institute of Management MBA Eligibility, Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission Criteria, APIM PGDM Examination 2018, APIM PGDM Eligibility Details 2018, APIM Number of Seats 2018, APIM Seat Availability 2018, APIM Information Brochure 2018
|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
APIM PGDM 2018 Exam
Asia Pacific Institute of Management ( APIM ) invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following PGDM Programs through CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 / MAT 2017 / GMAT / CMAT 2018 Scores for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM GENERAL )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing ( PGDM – MRT )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business ( PGDM – IB )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking & Financial Services ( PGDM – BFS )
- 3 year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( EX-PGDM )
APIM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- For admission it is necessary that a student needs to apply through MAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by 1st October, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- Candidates with work experience and/or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have taken CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / AIMA / GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply
- Those who have not appeared in CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / AIMA / GMAT or not having the qualifying criteria, they can take admissions under Management Quota / Company Sponsored Category.
Seats for APIM Admission 2018
|S.No.||Courses||No. of Seats|
|2.||PGDM ( Marketing )||60|
|3.||PGDM ( International Business )||60|
|4.||PGDM ( Banking & Financial services )||60|
Asia Pacific Institute of Management,
3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar,
New Delhi – 110 025, India.
Telephone No : 011 – 42094800 / 816 / 817/ 818 / 882 / 883,
Fax No. : 011 – 26951541,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.asiapacific.edu.