|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
APIM PGDM 2016 Exam
Asia Pacific Institute of Management,
3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar,
New Delhi – 110 025, India.
Telephone No : 011 – 42094800 / 816 / 817/ 818 / 882 / 883,
Fax No. : 011 – 26951541,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.asiapacific.edu.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management ( APIM ) invites application from eligible candidates for admission to following PGDM Programs through CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 / MAT 2016 / GMAT / CMAT 2016 Scores for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM GENERAL )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing ( PGDM – MRT )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business ( PGDM – IB )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking & Financial Services ( PGDM – BFS )
- 3 year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( EX-PGDM )
APIM 2016 Exam Date
|CAT 2015 Exam Date : 29th November, 2015|
|MAT 2016 Exam Date : 6th & 12th, December, 2015.|
|XAT 2016 Exam Date : 3rd January, 2016.|
APIM Eligibility Criteria 2016
- For admission it is necessary that a student needs to apply through MAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2015 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, 1st October, 2016 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- Candidates with work experience and/or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply
- Those who have not appeared in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT or not having the qualifying criteria, they can take admissions under Management Quota/Company Sponsored Category.
Seats for APIM Admission 2016
|ML Degree||2 Years||I||Business law||A pass in BL. ( either 5 year or 3 year with 45% under new regulations or 40% under old regulations )|
|II||Constitutional Law & Human Rights|
|III||Intellectual Property Law|
|IV||International Law and Organization|
|V||Environmental Law and Legal Order|
|VI||Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration|
|VII||Human Rights and Duties Education|
|VIII||Labour and Administrative Law|