AIMS ATMA 2018, AIMS Test for Management Admission 2018, ATMA AIMS Exam Date, AIMS ATMA Exam, ATMA Exam Date 2018, ATMA Examination Dates, ATMA Exam Date and Time, ATMA Entrance Exam Date, ATMA MBA Entrance Exam Date, ATMA AIMS Entrance, ATMA AIMS Test for Management Admissions, ATMA AIMS Eligibility, ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2018, ATMA Exam Age Limit, Eligibility for ATMA 2018, ATMA Exam Pattern 2018, ATMA 2018 Paper Pattern, ATMA 2018 Pattern, ATMA Preparation Tips, ATMA Participating Institutions 2018, ATMA Exam Centres 2018, ATMA Test Centres 2018, ATMA AIMS Application Form 2018, ATMA Application Form 2018, ATMA Online Registration 2018, ATMA Online Application Form, AIMS ATMA Registration, ATMA Application Fees, ATMA Application Form Start Date 2018, ATMA Exam Last Date of Registration, AIMS ATMA Admit Card, ATMA AIMS Hall Ticket, ATMA AIMS Participating Institutes, AIMS ATMA Syllabus, ATMA AIMS Test Syllabus, ATMA Exam Result Date, AIMS ATMA Result 2018, ATMA Merit List, ATMA Exam Important Dates
|AIMS ATMA 2016 Question Bank CD -|
ATMA 2018 Entrance Exam
AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2018 – 2020.
ATMA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
What is ATMA?
The Association of Indian Management Schools ( AIMS ) , established in 1988, is one of the largest networks of management institutions in the world, with over 740 members including IIMs, ISB, Xavier Institutes, Welingkar, MDI, S P Jain, ICFAI, NMIMS and other top Indian business schools. ATMA was launched in 2000 to meet the expressed desire of AIMS members for a high quality test, the scores of which would be used in the admission process as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post graduate management programmes. ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. The first Test was conducted on Sunday, 20th February, 2000, at several centres in India.
ATMA seeks to become a benchmark test in the world of management education. It focuses on the student. ATMA does not require any specific prior knowledge of business or other subject areas nor does it seek to measure achievement in any particular subject area. The Test is designed to assess the aptitude of the student for higher management education and primarily consists of sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. Specific instructions will be given to the candidates separately for Paper-based and On-line tests. Questions are of objective type. The Sample Tests available on www.atmaaims.com give a broad idea about the nature of the Test and provide an opportunity for practice.
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s ( any subject ) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( graduating students may cite latest scores ).
- Applicant must have taken one of the following tests: CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT or JSAT.
- Selection will be made on the basis of over all profile of the candidate which include following key parameters.
- Percentage in Graduation
- Entrance Exam Scores / Percentile
- Personal Interview
AIMS ATMA 2018 Admit Card
Instructions for Paper Based Test
- The question booklet as well as the answer sheet will be supplied by ATMA. You should bring with you two HB pencils, one eraser, one pencil sharpner and one ball point pen.
- You should also bring with you the specimen answer sheet given in the bulletin / on the website. This will help you filling in the information on the actual answer sheet in the examination hall.
- Please bring the ADMIT CARD and identity card ( undetached ) with photographs pasted in the space provided when you come to appear for the ATMA. You have to put your signature on the line for Applicant’s Signature only in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Please ensure that the photographs on both the Admit Card and Identity Card are verified and signed by invigilator in the examination hall.
- Admit card for ATMA should be surrendered to the Invigilator and Identity Card should be retained by You.
- You have to download your ADMIT CARD from the website using the login credentials.
- Admit Card is valid when the photograph of the candidate is pasted on it and produced with a Photo ID proof.
- Possession of Mobile Phones even in SWITCH OFF mode will be treated as MALPRACTICE and invites strictest punishment. Do not bring Mobile Phones to the Test Centres as there is no arrangement for safekeeping.
- You are not allowed to carry calculators, statistical tables, laptop computer or gadgets that could be of unfair assistance.
- You have to report atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- In all Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ), each question will have only one correct or most appropriate answer. The answer must be indicated by selecting the check box provided at the left side of the options.
- Ensure that your test invigilator signs in the space provided in your admit card.
- Use of unfair means, disobedience of instructions, arguing or threatening the examination officials, cheating, etc. will be treated as MALPRACTICE. This may lead to cancellation of your exams, besides any other liabilities under the law
ATMA 2018 Scores
- For each correct or best answer, you will get a score of one. For any question not answered, a zero score will be given. A negative score will be given for a wrong or incorrect answer. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 point will be deducted. Thus, for four incorrectly answered questions, one mark will be subtracted from the total score.
Cancellation of the Test Results
- A candidate’s score will be cancelled by the office of ATMA, if any misconduct or unfair practice by the candidate is detected, by any of the several available means.
- A candidate whose result is cancelled, will not receive her / his score and will be informed accordingly
To know more about ATMA 2018 FAQ & Entrance Exam – Click Here
ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Test contains 180 Questions spread over six sections. Each section in the Online Test need not be attempted in the serial order. Total time of the Test is 3 hours. The questions cover Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal skills.
The following table shows the structure of ATMA
|Structure of ATMA|
|Section||Question-Context related to||No. Of Questions||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
- Each multiple-choice question is followed by four answers numbered 1,2,3 and 4. You have to choose the correct or best answer from these four choices and then darken the corresponding oval in the answer sheet/click the right answer in the On-line Test.
- The questions in this Test are numbered serially starting at 1 and ending at 180. Start answering from the first question of each section and proceed sequentially.
- Clear familiarity with the directions and questions is necessary. It is important to read the directions for each set of questions carefully.
- In case you find a mistake in the framing of the question or the answered-choices given or both, you need not waste your time on them. You will be given credit for any such question.
- Time should be allotted wisely within the limits given. On an average, there will be one minute available for each question and thirty minutes per each section.
- ATMA has been designed as a standard, benchmark Test with high quality and academic rigour. ATMA scores are useful in determining a candidate’s relative position in the whole test population. A candidate is not expected to answer all questions within the specified time frame. You are advised to proceed through the Test at an even pace, skipping the more difficult questions, wherever necessary. ( In the case of Paperbased Test, you can return to the unanswered questions later, within the time specified. In the case of Online Test, you may return to the unanswered questions any time and click the right answer ).
- All the necessary instructions and guidelines will be given in the Test Booklet itself for Paper-based Test and along with the question paper for On-line Test.
To know more about ATMA 2018 Exam Pattern – Click Here
ATMA 2018 Online Application Form
How to apply On-line for taking ATMA?
- The payment is accepted from the candidates till 15th December, 2018.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA is of .1100/- ( Rupees Eleven Hundred only ) plus GST @ 18% and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill ONLY his / her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form. ( Important: You should write correct mail ID and date of Birth )
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the button: “click here to register for ATMA”.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Application ( Registration Form ). You will receive an auto-generated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using her / his login credentials, s / he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result. Hard copy of the test result will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Admit Cards : Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password from 20th December, 2018.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat ( email@example.com ) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
ATMA Payment Details
There is only one option available to the candidate for making payment
- Through debit / credit card ( Payment Gateway )
Payment through Debit or Credit Card
AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) Online Fee Payment
- After successfully paying the fee through debit / credit card, you will receive a PID ( Personal Identification Number ) to your email id from ATMA through auto-generated mail.
- Follow the instructions given in the mail. You have to click on the registration link to register for the ATMA 28th June, 2018 using the Personal Identification Number ( PID ) and Date of Birth ( DD / MM / YYYY ) of the candidate.
To know more about ATMA 2018 Application Form – Click Here
ATMA 2018 Test Centres
- Test centres may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centre(s) or new centre(s) added to the above list.
- Similarly, option is available to the candidate to choose two test centres according to their choice, so that, in case the first centre is not available, the second centre gets included in the admit card automatically.
- Change of test centre is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 5 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
Normally, ATMA is conducted in the following Test centres
|1||Ahmedabad ( Gandhi Nagar )|
To know more about ATMA 2018 Exam Centers – Click Here
To more about ATMA 2018 Participating Institutes – Click Here
To more about ATMA 2018 Member Institutes – Click Here
ATMA 2018 Results
ATMA 2018 Exam Date
ATMA Exam will be held on 23rd December, 2018
ATMA 2018 Result Date
ATMA Result will be declared on 28th December, 2018
To know more about ATMA 2018 Results – Click Here
ATMA Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Commencement of Registration||21st November, 2018|
|2||Closure of Payment ( through Gateway )||15th December, 2018|
|3||ATMA Date of Closure of Registration||17th December, 2018|
|4||Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||18th December, 2018|
|5||ATMA Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December, 2018|
|6||ATMA Online test||23rd December, 2018|
|7||ATMA Results||Around 28th December, 2018|
ATMA 2018 Preparation
How to prepare for ATMA?
Most of the candidates ( graduates or those in final year graduate course ) who appear for ATMA may have taken other tests that aim at selection for management education or studied for similar tests. The preparation for ATMA should not be similar to that of college and university examinations. However, familiarity with aptitude tests, diligence and regular preparation can improve the speed. AIMS does not recommend any particular preparatory course or training for ATMA, though these may be effective in varying degrees. Reviewing the Sample Tests given on the website are likely to help the candidates.
To know more about ATMA 2018 Preparation Tips – Click Here
To know more about ATMA Question Papers – Click Here
Association of Indian Management Schools,
D No 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy Temple,
Durganagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad 500 082. Telangana.
Telephone No : 040-23417875 / 76,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.atmaaims.com
|ATMA Application Form : http://www.atmaaims.com/login.aspx|