ATMA 2015 Application Form
|AIMS ATMA 2015 Question Bank CD -|
ATMA 2015 Application Form
How to Apply for ATMA Exam 2015
- The Payment is accepted from the candidates from 2nd March, 2015 till 1.00 PM on 14th May, 2015 for ATMA 2015.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of 1100/- ( Rupees One thousand One hundred only ) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill his / her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile No and Date of Birth in the Online Fee Payment form. ( Important : You should write correct mobile number, mail ID and Date of Birth )
- After paying the fees through fee payment form, The registration link will be sent to the candidates mobile no. and Email ID for completion of the registration. If the candidate has not got the PID through SMS , s/he would have got it through the registered email ID also..
- If candidate has not got PID through SMS as well as Email the s/he can search the PID or Password by clicking Search PID or Password.
- Follow the instructions given in the mail. i.e. there is a registration link, you have to click to “registration Link” to register for the ATMA exam 24th May, 2015 using the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) of the candidate.
- Similarly option is available to the candidate to choose two test centre’s according to their choice, so that, in case the first centre is not available, the second centre gets included in the admit card.
- After filling all the details, there is a button in the registration form “ Click here to register for ATMA Exam “. You have to click this button.
- After successfully registering for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in application (Registration) form and also you will receive an auto generated mail to your mentioned email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using login credentials, s/he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
ATMA 2015 Mode of Payment
Mode 1 : Online Payment using Debit Card / Credit Cards
- Online Payment using Debit / Credit Cards through www.atmaaims.com
- The payment is accepted from the candidates from 2nd March, 2015 till 1:00 PM on 14th May, 2015.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of 1100/- ( Rupees one thousand one hundred only ) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card. you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill his / her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile No and Date of Birth in the Online Fee Payment form.
- After paying the fees through fee payment form, The registration link with PID will be sent to the candidates mobile no. and Email ID for completion of the registration. If the candidate has not got the PID through SMS , she / he would have got it through the registered email ID also.
Mode 2 : Fees paid through Bank Transfer
- Through Net / Bank transfer to AIMS A/c No. : Account No : 068010100035918, IFS Code : UTIB0000068, Beneficiary : Association of Indian Management Schools
ATMA 2015 Admit Card
Candidates are requested to download their ATMA 2015 Admit Card from the ATMA Website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password from 19th May, 2015.
You must get your Admit Card in order to appear for the ATMA Entrance Test. Candidates without the Admit Card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test. Two latest passport size Photographs are to be affixed on the Admit Card ( Candidate’s copy and Test Centre copy ).
Note : Change of test center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 10 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
AIMS ATMA 2015 Important Dates
|Date of Commencement of AIMS ATMA 2015 Registration||2nd March, 2015|
|Start of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||6th March, 2015|
|Close of Distribution ATMA 2015 Bulletins||14th May, 2015 ( 1.00 PM )|
|Date of closure of AIMS ATMA 2015 Registration||16th May, 2015 ( 5.00 PM )|
|Last date for reprint of filled - in ATMA Application Form 2015||19th May, 2015|
|Downloading of ATMA March 2015 Admit Cards||19th May, 2015|
|AIMS ATMA Online Test Date 2015||24th May, 2015 ( between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm )|
|AIMS ATMA Results 2015||Around 2nd June, 2015|
ATMA 2015 Navigation : ATMA May 2015 FAQ, ATMA 2015 Participating Institutes, ATMA 2015 Preparation Tips, ATMA 2015 Results, ATMA Member Institutes, ATMA 2015 Application Form, ATMA 2015 Exam Pattern, ATMA 2015 Entrance Exam, ATMA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
ATMA Related : ATMA 2015, AIMS ATMA May 2015 Application Form, ATMA 2015 Online Application Form, ATMA 2015 Application Form, How to Apply for ATMA 2015, ATMA 2015 Application Form Availability, ATMA 2015 Application Form Last Date, ATMA 2015 Online Registration Form, ATMA 2015 Application Form Download, ATMA May 2015 Important Dates, ATAM 2015 Admit Card, ATMA 2015 Admit Card Download, ATMA 2015 Admit Card Date, ATMA 2015 Apply Online, ATMA 2015 Application Form Issue, ATMA May 2015 Application Form Status, ATMA 2015 Application Form Fee, ATMA 2015 Application Form Procedure, ATMA 2015 Mode of Payment, ATMA Hyderabad 2015 Registration Last Date, ATMA 2015 Application Form Closing Date, Submission of ATMA 2015 Application Form, AIMS Test for Management Admission Form 2015, ATMA 2015 Admission Card Details, ATMA 2015 Management Form, ATMA Registration Online for 2015, ATMA Admission Form 2015,
ATMA Application Form 2015 – AIMS ATMA Registration Form 2015 – ATMA Application Form Submission 2015 – Availability of ATMA Application Form 2015 – ATMA May Admit Card Date 2015.
Posted In mba entrance exam : atma : Leave a response for atma 2015 application form by vennila