ATMA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
AIMS ATMA 2018, AIMS ATMA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions, ATMA FAQ 2018, AIMS Test for Management Admission 2018, ATMA AIMS Exam Date, AIMS ATMA Exam, ATMA Exam Date 2018, ATMA Examination Dates, ATMA Exam Date and Time, AIMS ATMA 2018 FAQ, ATMA 2018 Exam Detail, ATMA 2018 Exam FAQ Question, AIMS ATMA 2018 Examination, ATMA, ATMA Entrance Exam Date, ATMA MBA Entrance Exam Date, ATMA 2018 Test Schedule, ATMA AIMS Entrance, ATMA AIMS Test for Management Admissions, ATMA AIMS Eligibility, ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2018, ATMA Exam Age Limit, Eligibility for ATMA 2018, ATMA 2018 Entrance Test Queries, ATMA 2018 Exam Reporting Time Detail, ATMA 2018 Exam Information, ATMA 2018 Management Admission Detail, ATMA Admit Card 2018
ATMA 2018 Entrance Exam
AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
ATMA 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
What is ATMA?
The Association of Indian Management Schools ( AIMS ) , established in 1988, is one of the largest networks of management institutions in the world, with over 740 members including IIMs, ISB, Xavier Institutes, Welingkar, MDI, S P Jain, ICFAI, NMIMS and other top Indian business schools. ATMA was launched in 2000 to meet the expressed desire of AIMS members for a high quality test, the scores of which would be used in the admission process as a reliable predictor of academic performance in post graduate management programmes. ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. The first Test was conducted on Sunday, 20th February, 2000, at several centres in India.
ATMA seeks to become a benchmark test in the world of management education. It focuses on the student. ATMA does not require any specific prior knowledge of business or other subject areas nor does it seek to measure achievement in any particular subject area. The Test is designed to assess the aptitude of the student for higher management education and primarily consists of sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. Specific instructions will be given to the candidates separately for Paper-based and On-line tests. Questions are of objective type. The Sample Tests available on www.atmaaims.com give a broad idea about the nature of the Test and provide an opportunity for practice.
ATMA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s ( any subject ) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( graduating students may cite latest scores ).
- Applicant must have taken one of the following tests: CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT or JSAT.
- Selection will be made on the basis of over all profile of the candidate which include following key parameters.
- Percentage in Graduation
- Entrance Exam Scores / Percentile
- Personal Interview
AIMS ATMA 2018 Admit Card
Instructions for Paper Based Test
- The question booklet as well as the answer sheet will be supplied by ATMA. You should bring with you two HB pencils, one eraser, one pencil sharpner and one ball point pen.
- You should also bring with you the specimen answer sheet given in the bulletin / on the website. This will help you filling in the information on the actual answer sheet in the examination hall.
- Please bring the ADMIT CARD and identity card ( undetached ) with photographs pasted in the space provided when you come to appear for the ATMA. You have to put your signature on the line for Applicant’s Signature only in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Please ensure that the photographs on both the Admit Card and Identity Card are verified and signed by invigilator in the examination hall.
- Admit card for ATMA should be surrendered to the Invigilator and Identity Card should be retained by You.
- You have to download your ADMIT CARD from the website using the login credentials.
- Admit Card is valid when the photograph of the candidate is pasted on it and produced with a Photo ID proof.
- Possession of Mobile Phones even in SWITCH OFF mode will be treated as MALPRACTICE and invites strictest punishment. Do not bring Mobile Phones to the Test Centres as there is no arrangement for safekeeping.
- You are not allowed to carry calculators, statistical tables, laptop computer or gadgets that could be of unfair assistance.
- You have to report atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- In all Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ), each question will have only one correct or most appropriate answer. The answer must be indicated by selecting the check box provided at the left side of the options.
- Ensure that your test invigilator signs in the space provided in your admit card.
- Use of unfair means, disobedience of instructions, arguing or threatening the examination officials, cheating, etc. will be treated as MALPRACTICE. This may lead to cancellation of your exams, besides any other liabilities under the law.
ATMA 2018 Scores
- For each correct or best answer, you will get a score of one. For any question not answered, a zero score will be given. A negative score will be given for a wrong or incorrect answer. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 point will be deducted. Thus, for four incorrectly answered questions, one mark will be subtracted from the total score.
Cancellation of the Test Results
- A candidate’s score will be cancelled by the office of ATMA, if any misconduct or unfair practice by the candidate is detected, by any of the several available means.
- A candidate whose result is cancelled, will not receive her / his score and will be informed accordingly