ATMA Application FormMBA Entrance Exam » ATMA »
ATMA 2021 Online Application Form
How to apply On-line for taking ATMA?
- The payment is accepted from the candidates till 2nd week of February,2021.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of Rs.1298/- ( Rupees one thousand two hundred and ninty eight only) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill ONLY his / her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form. ( Important : You should write correct mail ID and date of Birth )
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the button : “click here to register for ATMA”.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Application (Registration Form). You will receive an auto-generated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using her / his login credentials, s / he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result. Hard copy of the test result will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Admit Cards : Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password from 2nd week of March, 2021.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat ( email@example.com ) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
ATMA Payment Details
There is only one option available to the candidate for making payment:
- Through debit / credit card ( Payment Gateway )
Payment through Debit or Credit Card
AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) Online Fee Payment
- After successfully paying the fee through debit / credit card, you will receive a PID ( Personal Identification Number ) to your email id from ATMA through auto-generated mail.
- Follow the instructions given in the mail. You have to click on the registration link to register for the ATMA December, 2020 using the Personal Identification Number ( PID ) and Date of Birth ( DD / MM / YYYY ) of the candidate.
ATMA Important Dates 2021
|1||Date of Commencement of Registration||21st November, 2018|
|2||Closure of Payment ( through Gateway )||15th December, 2018|
|3||ATMA Date of Closure of Registration||17th December, 2018|
|4||Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||18th December, 2018|
|5||ATMA Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December, 2018|
|6||ATMA Online test||23rd December, 2018|
|7||ATMA Results||Around 28th December, 2018|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.