ATMA AIMS Application Form 2018, ATMA Application Form 2018, ATMA Online Registration 2018, ATMA Online Application Form, ATMA 2018 Online Form, AIMS ATMA Registration, ATMA AIMS Form, ATMA Application Details, ATMA Application Fees, ATMA Payment Details 2018, ATMA Application Form Start Date 2018, ATMA Exam Last Date, ATMA Entrance Exam Last Date, ATMA Exam Form Last Date, Last Date For Applying ATMA 2018, ATMA 2018 Online Form Submission, ATMA 2018 Online Form Filling, AIMS Test for Management Admission Form 2018, ATMA 2018 Admission Card Details, ATMA 2018 Mode of Payment, ATMA 2018 Online Form Fees, ATMA Exam Last Date of Registration, AIMS ATMA Admit Card, ATMA 2018 Application Form Closing Date, ATMA AIMS Hall Ticket, ATMA Important Dates 2018
|AIMS ATMA 2016 Question Bank CD -|
ATMA 2018 Online Application Form
How to apply On-line for taking ATMA?
- The payment is accepted from the candidates till 15th December, 2018
- The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of Rs.1298/- ( Rupees one thousand two hundred and ninty eight only) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill ONLY his / her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form. ( Important : You should write correct mail ID and date of Birth )
- After filling in all the details, you have to click on the button : “click here to register for ATMA”.
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Application (Registration Form). You will receive an auto-generated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using her / his login credentials, s / he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result. Hard copy of the test result will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested for.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Admit Cards : Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password from 20th December, 2018.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email their query to ATMA Secretariat ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
ATMA Payment Details
There is only one option available to the candidate for making payment:
- Through debit / credit card ( Payment Gateway )
Payment through Debit or Credit Card
AIMS Test for Management Admissions ( ATMA ) Online Fee Payment
- After successfully paying the fee through debit / credit card, you will receive a PID ( Personal Identification Number ) to your email id from ATMA through auto-generated mail.
- Follow the instructions given in the mail. You have to click on the registration link to register for the ATMA 28th June, 2018 using the Personal Identification Number ( PID ) and Date of Birth ( DD / MM / YYYY ) of the candidate.
ATMA Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Commencement of Registration||21st November, 2018|
|2||Closure of Payment ( through Gateway )||15th December, 2018|
|3||ATMA Date of Closure of Registration||17th December, 2018|
|4||Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||18th December, 2018|
|5||ATMA Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December, 2018|
|6||ATMA Online test||23rd December, 2018|
|7||ATMA Results||Around 28th December, 2018|