ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Test contains 180 Questions spread over six sections. Each section in Paper-based Test may be attempted in serial order. There is no such requirement for On-line Test.
- Total time of the Test is 3 hours. The questions cover Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal skills.
The following table shows the structure of ATMA
|Structure of ATMA|
|Section||Question-Context related to||No. Of Questions||Time allotted|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
- Each multiple-choice question is followed by four answers numbered 1,2,3 and 4. You have to choose the correct or best answer from these four choices and then darken the corresponding oval in the answer sheet/click the right answer in the On-line Test.
- The questions in this Test are numbered serially starting at 1 and ending at 180. Start answering from the first question of each section and proceed sequentially.
- Clear familiarity with the directions and questions is necessary. It is important to read the directions for each set of questions carefully.
- In case you find a mistake in the framing of the question or the answered-choices given or both, you need not waste your time on them. You will be given credit for any such question.
- Time should be allotted wisely within the limits given. On an average, there will be one minute available for each question and thirty minutes per each section.
- ATMA has been designed as a standard, benchmark Test with high quality and academic rigour. ATMA scores are useful in determining a candidate’s relative position in the whole test population. A candidate is not expected to answer all questions within the specified time frame. You are advised to proceed through the Test at an even pace, skipping the more difficult questions, wherever necessary. ( In the case of Paperbased Test, you can return to the unanswered questions later, within the time specified. In the case of Online Test, you may return to the unanswered questions any time and click the right answer ).
- All the necessary instructions and guidelines will be given in the Test Booklet itself for Paper-based Test and along with the question paper for On-line Test.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.