AUD Delhi 2018 MBA Entrance Exam
Ambedkar University Delhi ( AUD ) invites admission Application for MBA Two Year Full Time programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
AUD Delhi 2018 MBA Eligibility
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline who have secured a minimum 50 per cent marks ( or equivalent grade ) from a recognized university are eligible to apply for admission. Relaxation of 5 per cent will be given to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories.
Note : Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor / Post Graduate Degree Examinations are eligible to apply irrespective of their percentage of scores obtained till the time of application, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria when their results are declared and
which must be submitted to the AUD office before 31st August 2017.
AUD Delhi 2018 MBA Reservation of Seats
A total of 42 seats ( including general and reserved as per norms set by the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi ) are available for admission in the batch of 2017 – 2019. The reservation of seats is as follows:
|Delhi / NCT ( 85% )||36||Outside NCT ( 15% )||6|
|SC ( 15% )||5||SC ( 15% )||1|
|ST ( 7.5% )||3||ST ( 7.5% )||1|
|OBC ( 27% )||10||OBC ( nil )||0|
|PH ( Physically handicapped )||1|
|CW ( Children of War widows )||1|
|FS ( Foreign Students )||2|
|KS ( Kashmiri Migrant )||1|
|SGC ( Single Girl Child )||1|
- The NCT category will include those students who have passed their qualifying examination from an institution located in the NCT of Delhi or are residents of the NCT of Delhi.
- The quantum of reservation under the social categories specified above is subject to change according to the Regulations of the Government of the NCT of Delhi.
- Supernumerary seats are kept over and above the sanctioned seats in the programme. Admission in these seats is also subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility criterion.
AUD Delhi 2018 MBA Selection Procedure
The following procedure will be followed for selecting candidates to the MBA programme:
- All eligible candidates who apply for the programme would be required to appear for a written entrance test. Candidates would be short listed on the basis of the entrance test score.
- Short listed candidates will be called for an interview and are also required to write an essay ( about 300 words ) before appearing for the interview.
- The final selection for admission will be based on the combined score obtained by the candidates in the Written test ( 60% ), Essay ( 15% ), and Interview ( 25% ).
- The entrance test for the MBA programme will be based on Multiple Choice Questions consisting of two sections. Section I will be English Language Comprehension & Verbal Ability and section II will be Analytical Ability and Quantitative Skills.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 hours. For further information on entrance test follow the AUD website www.aud.ac.in.
- The dates of Interviews shall be notified on the AUD website ( www.aud.ac.in ) .
- The application process is computerised. There are no paper application forms.
- Application forms can be filled on-campus at the AUD campus in Kashmere Gate or off-campus (online) by logging on to www.aud.ac.in and following the instructions provided there.
- The application fee is 1000 ( 500 for SC / ST / PD candidates ). Fee can be paid by Demand Draft ( DD ) / Cash/ Online.
Online Application Form Last Date :
The application process must be completed by 10th February, 2017 and the DD accompanying the application must be submitted to the University office latest by 4 pm on 10th February, 2017.
To know more about AUD Delhi 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
AUD Delhi 2018 MBA Results
AUD Delhi 2017 MBA Result Date :
Ambedkar University Delhi 2017 MBA Entrance Exam Result likely to be declared in the month of 3rd week of February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your AUD Delhi Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about AUD Delhi 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about AUD Delhi 2017 Question Papers Click Here
|1||Online registration of application opens||16th November, 2017|
|2||Last date for AUD Delhi 2017 online submission of application form||10th February, 2018|
|3||Date of AUD Delhi 2017 Entrance Test||25th February, 2018|
|4||Invitation of shortlisted candidates for Interview||March 2018|
|5||Commencement of AUD Delhi MBA 2017 Session||July, 2018|
|6||Announcement of list of selected candidates ( on University website www.aud.ac.in )www.aud.ac.in )||March, 2018|
|7||Announcement of second list of selected candidates ( if required )||April, 2018|
|8||Announcement of list of candidates eligible for entrance test||February, 2018|
Ambedkar University Delhi,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate,
Delhi – 110 006,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://aud.ac.in/
|AUD Delhi MBA 2017 Application Form :http://aud.campuslabs.in/OnlineApplication_MBAAUD.action|