BUAT 2018 Entrance Exam
Banasthali University Aptitude Test ( BUAT ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BUAT 2018 MBA Eligibility
- Candidate should have 50% in any Bachelor’s degree.
BUAT 2018 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Section A||Language Comprehension (English & Hindi)||50|
|Section B||Mathematical Skills||50|
|Section C||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||50|
|Section D||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||50|
BUAT 2018 MBA Application Form
How to apply
Send a DD for 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to : Secretary Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. Banastha Vidyapith – 304022, Rajasthan
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of 800/- in cash,
Higher Education :
Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith,
Phone : 01438-228456 / 228975 / 228990
BUAT 2018 Admission Procedure
- Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
- A student admitted to Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
- Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
Foreign / NRI / NRI Sponsored Admissions
A limited number of seats are available for Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates. Admission against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test. The eligibility for
Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates is 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. ( Except for B.Ed. where it is 50% and M.Ed. where it is 55% )
The following documents are required for admission against Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored seats
- Original Certificates / Marksheets of the qualifying examination.
- Attested photocopies of the Passport and Visa of the applicant / guardian.
- Foreign Bank Account Number or NRI Account Number of the applicant / guardian.
- Declaration regarding Non – Resident Indian status of the applicant / guardian.
To know more about BU MBA Entrance Exam Click Here
BUAT 2018 MBA Results
BUAT MBA Exam Date
Banasthali University MBA Entrance Exam will be conducted on 2nd June, 2018.
BUAT MBA Result Date
BUAT MBA Entrance Exam Result is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your BUAT MBA Results 2018…
To know more about BU MBA Results Click Here
BUAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date of submission of Admission Form||30th April, 2018|
|2||Last date of submission of Admission Form With a late fee of 900/-||16th May, 2018|
|3||Date of BUAT 2018 Entrance Exam||2nd June, 2018|
To know more about BU MBA Question Papers Click Here
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304 022,
Telephone No : + 91 – 1438 – 228787,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.banasthali.org