|Bharati Vidyapeeth MBA 2016 Question Bank CD -|
BVU Pune MBA 2018 Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth University ( BVU ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
BVU Pune MBA 2018 Course :
A combined test for admissions to the following first year of two years full time post graduate degree programs :
- MBA ( HR )
The information and the rules given herein are applicable for a combined test for admissions to the first year of two years full time post graduate degree programme Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Business Administration-Human Resource ( MBA – HR ) of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune offered at its following constituent units.
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune : [ Intake : MBA – 180, MBA ( HR ) – 60 ]
- Institute of Management & Research, New Delhi : [ Intake : MBA – 180 ]
- Institute of Management, Kolhapur : [ Intake : MBA – 60 ]
- Institute of Management and Rural Development, Administration, Sangli : [ Intake : MBA – 60 ]
- Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad : [ Intake : MBA – 120 ]
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur : [ Intake : MBA – 60 ]
The seats will be filled on merit based on their performance in B – MAT 2018 Test and GDPI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designated centers.
One seat over and above the sanctioned intake of the programme at each center is reserved for sons and daughters of migrants from J & K valley, Defence and Civil Service personnel engaged in fighting against terrorist activities in J & Kvalley ( D.O. No. FI 0-1 / 2003 – Desk ( U ) dated 5th December, 2003 ). The candidates to be admitted against these seats must have appeared the B-MAT-2018 and GDPI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
- 15% seats are reserved under Foreign / NRI / Pl.O. / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply separately on prescribed application form ( fee of 1,000/- ) and submit the same to The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- Seats remaining vacant after allotment to Foreign / NRI / Pl.O./ OCI Students ( based on Merit ), will be allotted to Indian students under Institutional Quota Merit on the basis of merit based on the marks obtained by them in B – MAT 2018. The last date for submission of form to this category is 21st March 2018 before 5.00 p.m.
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
BVP Pune 2018 MBA Eligibility
- A graduate with bachelor or Masters Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45 % in case of SC / ST candidates ) from a recognized University. OR
- The candidates in the final year Degree ( Bachelors or Masters ) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original shall be 10th August 2018 If the cartificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically stand cancelled.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
The term aggregate marks used here shall mean the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for all the subjects, based on which the class declaration is made in that particular University from where the candidate has obtained degree. The candidate should have completed minimum of 15 years of formal education ( 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis ). The candidates who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by the Institutes satisfactorily. The candidate who has done his graduation on part time or one time seating basis or on a two year basis are not eligible.
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Eligibility Click Here
BVP BMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Test B – MAT 2018 for admission to MBA Programme will be of 250 marks. It will consists of ( A ) Written Test and ( B ) Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The written test will be conducted from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, fora duration of two and half hours. The GD and PI will be held at the designated centres as per schedule mentioned in this brochure. The candidates have to be present at the centre of the examination at 9:30 a.m.,positively
- The written test comprises of 200 marks. It will be of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives, with single correct or most probable answer. There is no negative marking. The break-up of marks will be as follows.
|2.||Mathematics at X level||30||30|
|3.||Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50||50|
|5.||Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
( B ).Group Discussion and Interview Test :
- Performance in Group Discussion : 30
- Performance at Interview : 20.
- Total : 50.
BVP 2018 MBA Online Application Procedure
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the B – MAT 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of 1,700/- ( Entrance test fee is non refundable )
Online submission of Application form :
The application form is available online at https://www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net or http://bvuniversity.edu.in
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph ( Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
For any queries related to Online Registration, contact Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, Director, CET Online Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-41 1030.
HelpLine No.( Phone No )- 020-24407163 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
BVP Pune 2018 Admit Card
Admission cards for B – MAT 2018 test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will indicate roll number and test center a I lotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 21st March 2018 he / she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. one day priorto test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs along with him / her and a proof of submission /mailing of the application form ( as submitted with the application form ).
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Application Form Click Here
BVP BMAT 2018 Exam Centres
- The B – MAT 2018 Test will be held at following centers.
- Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore & Bhopal.
For selecting choice of centre to appear for the entrance examination, write the corresponding number of the centre as shown in the table below:
|Center||Center No.||Center||Center No.|
- The authorities of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, however, reserve the right to make suitable change in centervenues or schedule of B – MAT 2018 test.
BVP Pune 2018 MBA Selection Procedure
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA ( HR ) Programme should ful fill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no 2, above.
- He / She must have appeared for the B – MAT 2018 Test, [ Written Test, Group discussion and personal Interview ( GDPI ) ] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his / her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- When the total scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks in written test.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination .
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP BMAT 2018 Group Discusson & Personal Interview
Group discussion and Personal Interview will be held at following centres as detailed below A candidate can appear only once at any of the centres as per the following schedule :
|Name of center||Venue for GDPI||Date||Time|
|Pune||Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Erandwane, Pune 411 038 Tel.: 020-2542551 7,25448005||25th March 2018|
26th March 2018
|New Delhi||Institute of Management & Research A-4 Opp. Ordanance Depot. NH-10 Paschim Vihar, Extension RohtakRd, New Delhi-110063 Tel.: 011 -25285808,25284396,25278446||25th March 2018|
26th March 2018
27th March 2018
|Kolhapur||Institute of Management, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur Tel: 0231 -2668654,2652426||25th March 2018||1.30pm|
|Sangli||Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli Tel.: 0233 2325776||25th March 2018||1.30pm|
|Karad||Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad. Tel.: ( 02164 )241169||25th March 2018||1.30pm|
|Solapur||Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Science, Bijapur Road Solapur. Tel.: 021 7- 2302016,2341353,651 7205||25th March 2018||1.30pm|
|Other Centres||Lucknow, Patna, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal.||25th March 2018||1.30 pm|
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Selection Procedure Click Here
BVP Pune 2018 MBA Results
BVP Pune 2018 MBA Result Date :
BVP Pune 2018 MBA Result Date : BVP Entrannce Exam 2018 Results will be declared in the month April, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your BVP Pune Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Results Click Here
BVP MBA Counselling Schedule 2018
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at centers as perthe following schedule.
The counselling schedule will be as follows :
|Counselling location||Admission to Institute at||Date||Details|
|BVIMR, New Delhi||BVIMR New Delhi, IMED Pune IM Kolhapu IMRDA Sangli YMIM Karad, AKIMSS Solapur||22nd and 23rd April 2018 ( 10 am onwards )||For detailed schedule of counseling & result please refer the website. www.bvuniversity.edu.in or imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu or www.bvimr.com|
|IMED, Pune||IMED, Pune||24th, 25th, 26th & 27th April 2018 ( 10 am onwards )|
- The candidate must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers.
- Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of aclaim of the candidate to the seat
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
- It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result B-MAT 2018 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present forcounselling as perthe schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the B-MAT 2018 Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form/ D.D. etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
- Statement of marks ( Last qualifying examination )
- Passing / Degree certificate ( Last qualifying examination )
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.( other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University ).
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on 100 /-stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate ( in case of SC / ST Candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( for SC / ST Candidates )
- Change in Name Certificate ( if any for married female students ).
- DD of the requisite fees as perthe fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
After scrutiny of their certificates, the candidates are offered admission according to their rank and availability of seats.
- The Mode of Payment of Fees shall be as given below
- The fee is to be paid through Bank Draft of any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune payable at Pune”.
- If a candidate fails to confirm admission made to him / her, the same shall stand cancelled and the resultant vacancy will be offered to the next eligible candidate from the list. However, if candidate is unable to report in person, he /she can depute a representative with an authority letter signed by the candidate ( appended in this brochure ) along with requisite documents under sec. 11 above and DD of fees.
- The Attention of the candidates is particularly invited to the provisions of rules regarding the eligibility of candidates for admission to B-MAT and to the MBA Programme. If at any stage it is found that a candidate is not eligible either for admission to B – MAT or MBA Programme, his / her candidature and admission even if granted provisionally will be cancelled forth with.
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Counselling Click Here
To know more about BVP MBA 2018 Question Papers Click Here
BVP BMAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for BVP 2018 submitting the completed application form||21st March, 2018 upto 5.00 p.m|
|2||Date and time of BVP 2018 Entrance Test||25th March, 2018 10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|3||Group Discussion and Personal Interview schedule is mentioned in the brochure at point No. 9|
|4||Declaration of BVP 2018 Result on||7th April 2018|
|5||Places where Written Test will be held||Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal.|
|6||Counselling to BVP 2018 Institute at||22nd April, 2018 to 27th April, 2018|
|7||Commencement of Classes||2nd July, 2018|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Navi Peth,
Pune – 411 030,
Telephone No. : 020 – 24407163,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
|Application Form : http://admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in/|