BVP Pune Application Form 2013
BVP Pune 2013 MBA Application Form
BVP 2013 MBA Application Form Procedure
- A candidate desirous of seeking BVP Pune admission to MBA, MBA ( HRM ), MBA ( ITM ), MBA( FM ), Programme should submit the application form, enclosed along with this brochure, duly completed along with payment of 1,500/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University”, payable at Pune.
- The Completed BVP BMAT Application Form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the following address either in person or through Post / Courier.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg,
Pune 411 030.
- The last date of submission of BVP MBA Application Form will be 16th March, 2013 by 5:00 pm.
- An incomplete application form or an application form which is not accompanied by necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of application / admission card / counselling letter / any communication in transit. Such delay will not be condoned.
BVP Pune 2013 Admit Card
- Admission cards for BMAT 2013 Test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. You are requested to download the admit card from BVP Pune Website www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net. The BVP MBA Admission Card will indicate roll number and test center allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 22nd March, 2013 he / she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune one day prior to test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of the application form.
BVP BMAT 2013 Important Dates :
|1.||Last Date for Submitting BVP BMAT Application Form to the following address :|
Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Online C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Pune - 411 030.
|16th March, 2013 before 5.00 p.m|
|2.||Dispatch of BVP BMAT 2013 Admission Card||On receipt of completed
|3.||Date and Time of BVP BMAT 2013 Entrance Test||24th March, 2013 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|4.||Declaration of BVP BMAT 2013 Result||9th April, 2013|
|5.||Commencement of Classes||1st July, 2013|
Instruction to the candidates to fill BMAT Application Form 2013
There are two options available for payment of entrance fees :
- Payment through Demand Draft ( DD )
- Payment through Payment Gateway i.e. Credit / Debit Master / Visa cards.
Note : The candidates opting for this payment mode should not send his form to this office. Instead he / she should carry the form at the examination hall along with Two passport size photographs. Please submit this form to the invigilator.
I. Those who are opting Demand Draft as payment mode for CET Online Registration, Select Demand Draft as Payment Option.
- You are requested to the see table of contents for examination and identify your course.
- The amount shown in the columns of Demand Draft should be noted. You are requested to draw a Demand Draft of this amount from any nationalized bank in favour of “The registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
- You are requested not proceed further unless you have a DD.
- Select I Agree and click NEXT button
- Select whether the examination is Under Graduate ( UG ) or Post graduate ( PG ).
- System displays / shows the table of various examinations. You are requested to the select the requisite course by clicking Register Link to fill online CET Registration form.
- You are now starting to fill the CET Online Registration form.
- Online Registration form is divided in to following four parts.
- Payment Details – Demand Draft details such as Demand draft number, Demand Draft date and Bank details.
- Personal Details – Your name should be same as from xth standard, Mark list.
- Parents Information
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Candidate has to read instructions given the agreement carefully, select I agree and click NEXT button to start CET Online Registration form.
- After you enter all necessary information through these screens the system will display the preview of the completed form in read only mode. For any corrections, use ‘previous’ button to go to appropriate screen and make corrections.
- Finally if you are satisfied with the entered information Through preview mode, click on the submit button. The filled form in PDF format will be generated.
- In case of unforeseen events ( power failure, disconnection of Internet etc. please re-enter the form again from beginning i.e. from steps ( h ).
- The filled form in the PDF mode is displayed on the screen. You must take the print copy of this form, paste a photograph and make a signature at appropriate place provided in the form.
- Please write form No, Course Name, Candidate Name and Contact No on the back side of the Demand Draft and attach to the form, put it in envelope and send this to the following address.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
“CET Online Department”
2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Navi Peth,
Pune – 411 030.
- IF any queries please contact to 020 – 24407163 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the form is received by the office we will process the same and send Email containing the admit card and a soft copy of the brochure to the E-mail address provided by the candidate in the application form.
- A separate print copy of Admit Card will also be mailed to you by post.
- The admit card contains the following information.
- Form No
- Roll No
- Date and Time of Entrance Test
- Candidate Name and Postal Address
- Entrance Test Center name and address
- Candidate should paste his passport size photograph ( scanned / Xeroxed photographs are not accepted ) on the admit card at appropriate and sign on it at a place provided in the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a valid photo identity proof ( Like College Identity card, Driving license, PAN Card etc. ) while appearing for the examination.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least half an hour before schedule.
Bharati Vidyapeeth 2013 Navigation : BVP Pune 2013 MBA Counselling, BVP Pune 2013 MBA Results, BVP Pune 2013 MBA Selection Procedure, BVP Pune 2013 MBA Application Form, BVP Pune 2013 MBA Eligibility, BVP Pune 2013 MBA Entrance Exam, BVU MBA Entrance Preparation Question Bank CD
Bharati Vidyapeeth Related : BVP BMAT 2013, BVP BMAT 2013 Application Form, BVP 2013 MBA Exam Application Form, BVP Pune Application Form 2013, How to Apply for BVP Pune MBA 2013, BVP Pune 2013 Online Application Form, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Download, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Last Date, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Availability, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Procedure, BVP Pune 2013 Important Dates, BVP Pune 2013 Admit Card, BVP Pune 2013 Admit Card Date, BVP BMAT MBA Application 2013, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Issue, BVP BMAT 2013 Online Registration Form, BVP 2013 Application Form Submission, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Status, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Process, BVP Pune 2013 Application Form Instruction, Bharati Vidyapeeth 2013 Application Form for MBA, BVP Admission Card 2013, Issue of BVP BMAT Admit Card 2013, Bharathi Vidyapeeth University MBA Application Form 2013,
BVP Pune Application Form 2013 – BVP MBA Application Form 2013 – BVP MBA Online Application Form 2013 – BVP Application Form Submission 2013.
Posted In mba entrance exam : bharati vidyapeeth : Leave a response for bvp pune application form 2013 by priya