BVP Pune MBA Selection ProcedureMBA Entrance Exam » Bharati Vidyapeeth »
BVP Pune 2018 MBA Selection Procedure
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA, MBA ( HR ) Programme should ful fill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no 2, above.
- He / She must have appeared for the B – MAT 2018 Test, [ Written Test, Group discussion and personal Interview ( GDPI ) ] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his / her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- When the total scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks in written test.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination .
- When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
BVP BMAT 2018 Group Discusson & Personal Interview
Group discussion and Personal Interview will be held at following centres as detailed below A candidate can appear only once at any of the centres as per the following schedule
|Name of center||Venue for GDPI||Date||Time|
|Pune||Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Erandwane, Pune 411 038 Tel.: 020-2542551 7,25448005||25th March, 2018|
26th March, 2018
|New Delhi||Institute of Management & Research A-4 Opp. Ordanance Depot. NH-10 Paschim Vihar, Extension RohtakRd, New Delhi-110063 Tel.: 011 -25285808,25284396,25278446||25th March, 2018|
26th March, 2018
27th March, 2018
|Kolhapur||Institute of Management, Kadamwadi, Kolhapur Tel: 0231 -2668654,2652426||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Sangli||Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli Tel.: 0233 2325776||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Karad||Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad. Tel.: ( 02164 )241169||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Solapur||Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Science, Bijapur Road Solapur. Tel.: 021 7- 2302016,2341353,651 7205||25th March, 2018||1.30pm|
|Other Centres||Lucknow, Patna, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal.||25th March, 2018||1.30 pm|
It is not possible to send invitations for GD and PI to the candidates individually. They must attend GD and PI sessions as perthe schedule given in this information brochure.