BIT Mesra 2021 MBA Entrance Exam
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 2-year ( 4th semester ) full-time MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) programme at Mesra and its Off Campuses at Lalpur & Noida for the session 2021 – 2022.
The 2-Year ( 4th Semester ) Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Programme of the Institute was launched in the year 1980. The programme prepares students with requisite skills to make successful careers as management professionals in competitive business environment. The course structure and contents are regularly updated to keep pace with the changing business environment.
The program helps student to develop the following talents
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Global competencies and the ability to perform in cross-cultural environments
- The highest standards of integrity, ethics and social consciousness
- Communication, team building and other soft skills to become effective and industry ready managers
- Awareness of the socio-economic environment
- Personalities with socially desirable values and attitudes
Students are offered dual Functional Specialization in the following areas
- System Management
BIT Mesra 2021 MBA Eligibility
Candidates must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and should have minimum requisite percentile / scores as per the details given below
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [ Class 12 or equivalent ] ( 10+2+3 system ).
Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate ( 45% for SC / ST ) in graduation. [ The percentage of marks obtained by a candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtain the degree ]
Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2018 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent ( as per item 3 above ) based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally. At the time of reporting for the ‘GD & PI’ such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that :
- by 30th June, 2021, s / he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his / her Bachelor’s degree.
- S/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades / marks.
Selected candidates will be required to sign an undertaking at the time of admission on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of ₹ 20 /-. Further, their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the marksheets and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item ( 3 ) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31st October, 2021. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the admission.
Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programmes are eligible only if (a) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks in average calculated as per item above.
They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination with their application. [ Appearing candidate in distance learning programmes, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply ].
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence http://www.edcil.co.in, and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU ( website http://www.aiuweb.org ).
- In case, any Board / University awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board / University. In case, a University does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- At any level of the studies [ Class X, Class XII or Graduation ], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board / University.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.